Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,728 members, 7,918,244 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:34 AM

Covid-19 Loan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19 Loan. (312 Views)

Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan / World Bank Approves Nigeria's $750 Million COVID-19 Loan Request / Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Loan. by Oluolope(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
I discovered that there is a page to confirm if covid-19 loan is been approved.so I imputed my bvn and there was a message for me that my covid-19 loan has bn approved.i mistakingly pressed decline instead of accept.
Pls is there any remedy for that?
And what is my chance of collecting the money?
Pls help.
Re: Covid-19 Loan. by OscarJaden(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oluolope:
I discovered that there is a page to confirm if covid-19 loan is been approved.so I imputed my bvn and there was a message for me that my covid-19 loan has bn approved.i mistakingly pressed decline instead of accept.
Pls is there any remedy for that?
And what is my chance of collecting the money?
Pls help.
how did you apply for the loan?
Re: Covid-19 Loan. by Boxer007(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
OscarJaden:
how did you apply for the loan?

Darling man. Brother come & sit nest to me & I teach how to loan a link cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: None Of The Abducted Schoolboys Is Dead – Masari / Governor Sani Bello Mourns The Death Of Nipss Dg, Prof Galadima / Solution To Banditry In The North Is In Zamfara - Governor Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.