Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,532 members, 7,972,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:51 PM

Career Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career Help (122 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Help by gwininfo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good day esteemed nairalanders
I am a recent graduate of uniben and I am yet to serve, I reside in Lagos and due to the present financial predicament of my family which is so severe that has even resulted in begging and my blatant refusal to go into fraud, someone decided to give me the opportunity of joining the Nigerian police force. he says he has connections to the commissioner of police,but the problem is I don't fancy the job as I dont see myself as a police officer.
I am confused as to if that is a good career path because I dissapointed my mum by graduating with a 2:2,
Are there preferential treatment for graduates, there latest salary scale and does it supports educational growth and many more questions on my mind
please I would need your advice pleaseeeeee
(pardon my errors)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Boko Haram Releases Video Capturing Abducted Kankara Students In Katsina / Affordable Broilers For The Season / Panic As DSS Raises Alarm Over Plot To Bomb Worship, Recreational Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.