Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:57 AM

Has Anyone Done A Review On This Camera? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Done A Review On This Camera? (413 Views)

Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review / Akwa-Ibom Stadium: A Review Of Nigeria's Finest And Best Stadium So Far!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Done A Review On This Camera? by AbelAbdul: 4:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Good morning all. Please I intend buying this camera hopefully next week. The purpose is for videoing and taking of pictures during the festive period as I'd be embarking on an adventurous journey this Christmas.
I also want to know its price and where I can get it.
NB: I don't want to buy online. I need a shop where I can walk in, test it and buy. I am currently in Rivers state. Thank you.

Re: Has Anyone Done A Review On This Camera? by Tunde835(m): 5:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Go To Cnet, Pcmag, Techradar or Other Tech Websites
Re: Has Anyone Done A Review On This Camera? by AbelAbdul: 5:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Tunde835:
Go To Cnet, Pcmag, Techradar or Other Tech Websites
I just visited. How do I post my question there?
Re: Has Anyone Done A Review On This Camera? by AndreMetcalf: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2021
I recently started to study the art of photography and I will say right away that for me this topic is largely covered with darkness and secrets. I am new to this and it was difficult for me even to choose a camera ... not to look for some new methods of shooting ... One of the best cameras for me I found using the Digital Camera Finder service. I'm so glad I found out about this service. The coolest thing is that there are reviews for a large number of cameras and you can use the filters to find the best solution for you and for your shooting. I chose the Nikon Z7 II and one of the best lenses and for me this is the best tandem at an affordable price ...

(1) (Reply)

It Is Graceless To Fan Embers Of Hatred, Strife, FG Replies Kukah / CSP Erhabor: “We Stand By Our Report”, IGBERE TV Reacts To Police Statement / Gov Ikpeazu Flags Off Construction Of 10km Umuaro-Nenu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.