Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:16 AM

There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan (650 Views)

Femi Falana Gives Verydarkman 24 Hours To Issue Public Apology / Throwback Comments Of Pastor Adeboye To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by Le124(m): 5:19am On Dec 16, 2020
By Abayomi Adeshida, Abuja.

Former Nigerian senator, Dino Melaye, who represented Kogi west senatorial district at the red chamber, has on Tuesday tendered a public apology to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan at a book launch in Abuja over his role in the 2015 general election that resulted in the loss of the Presidency by the then ruling Peoples Democratic Party. Speaking while making a goodwill message, The former senator said, “I Senator Dino Melaye, I want to say openly here that after many things that have happened and events that have unfolded in recent times, I want to say openly here that once I was blind, now I can see.

“In 2017, I was arrested eighteen times, there were more times in 2018 and between then and now, I have been taken to court for twelve different cases and out of those cases, we have wen eleven of them. “And that only one that borders on attempted suicide. “I wonder how someone like me who likes cars and love life so well would want to kill himself. “President Goodluck Jonathan, I want to say that on behalf of all of us who shot blindly, we are sorry. “The one that I later wondered why you did was that phone call. ” I sometimes wondered that if you had not made that call, be would not be where we are today “But after I saw what is happening in America, where President Trump is saying I no go gree, I can now see the reason for that call. “There are very few people like you. I pray for that anointing” Melaiye said.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/there-are-very-few-people-like-you-melaye-tenders-public-apology-to-ex-president-jonathan/

Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by fnep2smooth(m): 5:54am On Dec 16, 2020
Medicine After death.
Jona time don pass.... We need to focus on the future. We can't continue like blind illiterate. We need a beta governance

4 Likes

Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by Nanaborga(m): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2020
This apology nor come from Dino melaye belle , na just to appear good in public , or give people something to talk about

Go to his house in otuoke or his residence in Abuja to tender real apology nor be this show off you dey do
Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by OVB123: 5:56am On Dec 16, 2020
Sometime in life, we should allow God to fight our battle for us. Look out jonathan that was insulted and vellified by critics and enemies some years ago when he was president and now be celebrated. God will disgrace your enemies this year.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by ifytrik(m): 6:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by tamdun: 6:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Both Jonathan and Buhari are failures
Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by Zendinho(m): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2020
Melaye..... let me not catch you o..

When i remember your provoking and derogatory utterances prior to the 2015 general elections towards GEJ and what you get during the present administration.. I just laugh to myself and whisper in my spirit that TRULY KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH....

God bless you GEJ..

To those that called you incompetence in 2015..... Insecurity have enslaved them.. grin
Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by ojun50(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2020
He doesn't need it, he has shown he is bigger and wiser than all of you.
Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by raker300: 6:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Takes a big man to admit when he’s/was wrong..

Takes a bigger man to apologize.
Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by Ekemeze: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by DMerciful(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2020
The rejected stone will become the chief corner stone!
Re: There Are Very Few People Like You,’ Melaye Tenders Public Apology To Jonathan by Mayng01(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2020
All of them have had their chances and have done what they could, so, their time has passed. Let the future generations take over.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Jonathan: I’m Sorry For Choosing Buhari Over You / Sen. Kalu Shared Cows To All Villages In Igbere Ahead Of New Year Celeb(photos) / Don Davis’ Mother Alleges A Doctor Sneaked In To Inject Her Son HIV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.