Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,681 members, 7,965,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

EndSARS: IGP Adamu Visits Abia, Charges Police To Crush Criminal Elements - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: IGP Adamu Visits Abia, Charges Police To Crush Criminal Elements (9358 Views)

IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / Arrested Lagos Prostitutes Paraded Alongside Other Criminal Elements. Photos / Various Criminal Elements Including Women Paraded By Police In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: IGP Adamu Visits Abia, Charges Police To Crush Criminal Elements by Ejjis(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
IPOB ONE FAMILY..

Cutezt:
Katsina and Borno states needs this "charging" more at this time.

Useless Aboki. And before anyone quotes me to call me IPOB, I am from the part of Nigeria that the north is forcefully trying to claim as theirs.
Re: EndSARS: IGP Adamu Visits Abia, Charges Police To Crush Criminal Elements by JoeEeL(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cutezt:
Katsina and Borno states needs this "charging" more at this time.

Useless Aboki. And before anyone quotes me to call me IPOB, I am from the part of Nigeria that the north is forcefully trying to claim as theirs.

Bro, abeg where is that?
Re: EndSARS: IGP Adamu Visits Abia, Charges Police To Crush Criminal Elements by Cutezt(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
JoeEeL:

Bro, abeg where is that?

The middle belt
Re: EndSARS: IGP Adamu Visits Abia, Charges Police To Crush Criminal Elements by JoeEeL(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cutezt:

The middle belt

North dey claim una ni i? shocked

If na so, una dey trouble o. Once Hausa / Fulani becomes majority in a place, it's GAME OVER.

My mind all the time was Southern Kaduna o. Or Taraba too sha.

Which state na? Be specific.
Re: EndSARS: IGP Adamu Visits Abia, Charges Police To Crush Criminal Elements by Cutezt(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
JoeEeL:

North dey claim una ni i? shocked

If na so, una dey trouble o. Once Hausa / Fulani becomes majority in a place, it's GAME OVER.

My mind all the time was Southern Kaduna o. Or Taraba too sha.

Which state na? Be specific.

Plateau State, and they are in no way the majority, they are not even up to 15% actually
Re: EndSARS: IGP Adamu Visits Abia, Charges Police To Crush Criminal Elements by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Upon all the madness going on in the core north, the fool found it expedient to come and lecture us in the south-east about the law and keeping the peace!

This moniker still active here is what we are yet to understand.

The bias nature of the mods are just irritating. By now this moniker suppose to have been suspended. Stay clear of Igbo topics and allow ndigbo handle her affairs.
Re: EndSARS: IGP Adamu Visits Abia, Charges Police To Crush Criminal Elements by owendei(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
shagasha:

You are deviating from the truth here... North east or North south the north has more security issues than the east
North or East, Nigeria has more security issues than Ghana.

I think our concern for now should be that Nigeria as a nation has rising security issues, instead of being concerned with whether it's the north that has more or the east, abi south or west.

Either ways, KNOW YOUR COUNTRY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Community Arrests 3 Men For Stealing Battery From Communication Mast / Access Bank Fraudulent Activities. (Pictures as Proof) / EFCC Arraigns 65-Year-Old Man For Currency Counterfeiting In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.