Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,399 members, 7,874,632 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically (24227 Views)

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Tinubu's Camp Will Be Buried Politically After APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow / What Buhari Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Dpharisee: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Your naivety put Nigeria in this mess today. What did you do for the people of Bayelsa through out your tenure, not even ordinary East West was completed. Just shut up, we consider you to be better of two evils not that you were actually very competent

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Fheelzz(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigerians deserves a well educated and well decorated and an understable person that knows his way around the market
Not one who even forgets he is even a president

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by thesicilian: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Saao:
no saint in Nigeria politics.
And that's why he should stop talking as if he was one. When one is given something the responsibility to watch over a treasure, and that treasure goes missing, he deserves to be held accountable even if he wasn't the one that stole it directly.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by unity004(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2020
q
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by donprinyo(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2020
the last democratic president of Nigeria. You don't know what u have until u loose it. And finally , you cant give what you don't have. Anytime, i start thinking of GEJ and BUBU these are the words that keep running through my mind.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2020
He should not even think of contesting again because our eyes has open
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by oilking: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Hmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by donprinyo(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2020
thesicilian:

And that's why he should stop talking as if he was one. When one is given something the responsibility to watch over a treasure, and that treasure goes missing, he deserves to be held accountable even if he wasn't the one that stole it directly.
Lazy youths and you are perfect?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Christian07(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2020
PureMe01:
Oga Jona,I gree say I no like Buhari,his administration & APC at all at all but I take God beg u,no EVER try reason God name join for una kind politics for dis contri.
I take God beg you

You follw pple way join vote buhari and this is what you have to say

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Emaxwell(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Saao:
Buhari tried so hard to destroy you but God stood by you. All the corruption allegations made against you and some of your people, most were not proven up till date. Magu did alot of mess to the society that he will regret in the rest of his life.

Yet while is Diezani still running away

Jonathan Government is corrupt accept the truth but buhari is far more worse

Zero concern for human life

Am beginning to see the capture of the kaduna boys as a staged/political game

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Slurity(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2020
So this man think he is still alive? I am not surprise, that is how Saraki keep believing in himself that he is not dead politically until recently
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by ginus001(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2020
thesicilian:

The fact that Buhari is fantastically corrupt does not mean that Jonathan was a saint while in office.

Uncle, no just dey capriso for here Jona better pass Babu by far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by VEXT: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Slurity:
So this man think he is still alive? I am not surprise, that is how Saraki keep believing in himself that he is not dead politically until recently

The two people you mentioned r still more relevant than you!!! Who r u??

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Nackzy: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2020
You're Good man God is Always with You
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2020
So, Jonathan is trying to say he is not corrupt?

So, all the monies seized from his wife are mere papers abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Is politics a profession or career now?? Too much noise and petty talk attached to it like it’s Smtn to hold on to for life? undecided

He shud say if not because Buhari was a bigger failure than expected. undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by low2high: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2020
EAST WEST ROAD HE COULD NOT COMPLETE

What a shame to this JONATHANIAN !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Ezmans: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Jonathan was corrupt..Jonathan is an ex president from balyelsa..the only president from the south south, jonathan can not be buried politically even if 1 million corruption allegations were layed him.

Obasanjo was also corrupt but was not buried politically.
if Jonathan is corrupt he is just learning compare to digitally corrupt apc

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Toosure70: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2020
You're only relevant to yeast people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by logan2(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2020
PureMe01:
Oga Jona,I gree say I no like Buhari,his administration & APC at all at all but I take God beg u,no EVER try reason God name join for una kind politics for dis contri.
I take God beg you
no mind that ogogoro man.the praise wey we dey praise am dey enta em head
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by jaxxy(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
So, Jonathan is trying to say he is not corrupt?

So, all the monies seized from his wife are mere papers abi?

Not him bt his aides majorly and his wife bt that’s common practice for most 1st ladies even aisha so I won’t say much on that bt his aide stole money like..... My problem with Jonathan is how clueless he acts sometimes. We can’t keep going back and forth with these guys.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by JudasNaCarrot: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2020
You want to change the society thru education.....that is very good, but who sent you to change the status quo in the North. Dont you know that the Almajiri system was deliberately created to keep the elites where they are and the rest to remain in abject poverty.
Do you think the North is like South where people are free to think for themselves and pursue their dreams in life.

Mr Jonthan was kicked out not because he was super corrupt like they accused him or that his policies weren't good enough, but for trying to change the balance in the Northern region. The elites weren't happy with that and they plotted against him, even his own ministers.

Fear NORTH!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Born2Breed(f): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2020
Correct man.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by johnhood(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Why don't you keep the good name you have garnered and keep off from politics?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2020
jaxxy:

Not him bt his aides majorly and his wife bt that’s common practice for most 1st ladies even aisha so I won’t say much on that bt his aide stole money like..... My problem with Jonathan is how clueless he acts sometimes. We can’t keep going back and forth with these guys.

Yes, these guys better stay politically dead.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by femi4: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2020
Are you not dead politically already
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by BlessedNuel: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Ok... noted
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by efighter: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2020
Corruption saved you

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by fk001(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2020
Are you not politically dead now?

You are the worst mistake that has ever happened to Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by PureMe01: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Christian07:

You follw pple way join vote buhari and this is what you have to say
oga right from time I've NEVER EVER liked Buhari...God forbid,my conscience will never forgive me.go thru my comments on politics section and see for yourself.
Don't come here to conclude trash... politicians no matter wat party have no business with God even our 419 vice president is d worst
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: If Not For God, I Would Have Been Buried Politically by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Which God?

After destroying the lives of so many people with unemployment and poverty, you still mention God.

Everytime, God, God,God, God....including him in all evil activities.

Animals. I am beginning to think it's another 'god' ruling this dark continent. The one ruling obodo oyibo is different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.