Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,728 members, 7,918,244 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:33 AM

Discos Robbing Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discos Robbing Nigerians (312 Views)

Metering Is Your Responsibility, NERC Fires Back At Discos / We Are No Longer Responsible For Electricity Meters - Discos Tell Consumers / Sit Up Over Power Supply - Discos Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discos Robbing Nigerians by uniquetechng: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2020
DAYLIGHT ROBBERY

You bought a Pole, Cables and meter ,you also Contributed Money To Buy Or Replace The Community Transformer.
As Soon As You Have Done All These, They Automatically Becomes Their Property.
Then The Fraudster Electricity Distribution Companies Will, Without Taking The Meter Reading, Send Outrageous Estimated Bills To You For Power Never Consumed. And If You Dare Raise A Question Against Their Barefaced Robbery, They Will Come And Remove The Cable You Bought With Your Money As Their Property.
Then You Will Be Charged What They Call Re-connection Fee To Get Your Cable Fixed Back.
And You Will Have To Bribe Their Personnel To replace A melted Fuse Or You Will Remain Perpetually In Darkness And Still Pay The Bill At The End Of The Month.
The Most Heinous Part Of Their Corporate Crime Against The People Is The Revenue Target They Set For Their Personnel As To How Much They Intend To Rob Nigerians Every Month.
Let this post go round, this daylight robbery from Electricity Distribution Companies Must Stop.

COPIED.

1 Like

Re: Discos Robbing Nigerians by Nbotee(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Una jus pack com Nigeria?
Re: Discos Robbing Nigerians by Bhadmus77(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2020
My community bought Transformer by OURSELVES , we bought poles by OURSELVES , we bought wires by OURSELVES. We bought high tension poles by OURSELVES, we connected the light to 33 major feeder by OURSELVES
Only for those useless NEPA to remove the cable because we complained of outrageous billings.

Naija we dey

Security nko, we pay our vigilantes ourselves, buy them bullets for their local guns by ourselves, we installed street lights on all the electric poles by ourselves, and we have a government o..
This country problem started from 1500

1 Like

Re: Discos Robbing Nigerians by edoairways: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2020
#EndDisco dancers
Re: Discos Robbing Nigerians by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2020
Bhadmus77:
My community bought Transformer by OURSELVES , we bought poles by OURSELVES , we bought wires by OURSELVES. We bought high tension poles by OURSELVES, we connected the light to 33 major feeder by OURSELVES
Only for those useless NEPA to remove the cable because we complained of outrageous billings.

Naija we dey

Security nko, we pay our vigilantes ourselves, buy them bullets for their local guns by ourselves, we installed street lights on all the electric poles by ourselves, and we have a government o..
This country problem started from 1500

The community should have bought a big generator or renewable energy(sun or wind).

Nigeria seems irredeemable.
Re: Discos Robbing Nigerians by Bhadmus77(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2020
CodeTemplar:

The community should have bought a big generator or renewable energy(sun or wind).

Nigeria seems irredeemable.

That's true Sha.. But I think the cost of installing a solar plant that will power a whole community is more expensive.. And it's a sub Urban area..not a fully Urban area. So you have to consider the income of residents also
Re: Discos Robbing Nigerians by juvewalex(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2020
I just don't know why abnormal things have become normal in Nigeria. How they come about these estimated bills every month is beyond me and it seems there's nothing consumers can do about it.

The bill sent to me this month , I nor fit talk am, like say I dey run a nylon factory for my house despite running generator all through the night everday and there won't be electricity during the day too.
Re: Discos Robbing Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Which arm of government is not robbing Nigerians
Re: Discos Robbing Nigerians by uniquetechng: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Which arm of government is not robbing Nigerians
Seem PHCN are number one on the list because they provide absolutely nothing to the communities .
Re: Discos Robbing Nigerians by LadySarah: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
juvewalex:
I just don't know why abnormal things have become normal in Nigeria. How they come about these estimated bills every month is beyond me and it seems there's nothing consumers can do about it.

The bill sent to me this month , I nor fit talk am, like say I dey run a nylon factory for my house despite running generator all through the night everday and there won't be electricity during the day too.

Is it Eedc?Got 70k this month as against 22k of last 2 mths from 7k post covid months.
Re: Discos Robbing Nigerians by uniquetechng: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
LadySarah:

Is it Eedc?Got 70k this month as against 22k of last 2 mths from 7k post covid months.
That's more than 100% increment .

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: None Of The Abducted Schoolboys Is Dead – Masari / Governor Sani Bello Mourns The Death Of Nipss Dg, Prof Galadima / Solution To Banditry In The North Is In Zamfara - Governor Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.