Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,980 members, 7,925,045 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Your Christmas Gift To Me... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Christmas Gift To Me... (288 Views)

Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Christmas Gift To Me... by SIMON09: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2020
Help me win carlcare app competition...

Please I need help from all nairalanders all you have to do is to click on the link below and like my Christmas gift card written to all my friends including you guys cheesy

The top price Is an iphone 12 I'm looking forward to winning the price so I can sell it and have some money to pay my school fees and other bills cry cry I'm just 18yrs
The person with the most likes win

This will be the best Christmas gift to me in years thank you so much.

Please share to support me
https://irl-h5.tranactivity.com/carlchris/#/create?cid=7381
Re: Your Christmas Gift To Me... by SIMON09: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2020
My first time doing this..
Please help me
Re: Your Christmas Gift To Me... by SIMON09: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2020
God bless those who have helped
I really appreciate you thanks
Re: Your Christmas Gift To Me... by SIMON09: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2020
I'm trying to raise a sum of 250,000 with the phone prize
Re: Your Christmas Gift To Me... by SIMON09: 4:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Mr Packaging: The Fast Rising Super Star Nollywood Production Manager (PM) / Benue Christmas Carnival Turns Bloody As Policeman Allegedly Kills Two / Apostle Okikijesu: Terrorists To Join Amotekun, Ex-president Will Die, Politi...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.