Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,700 members, 7,941,674 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Urgent Need For Web Developers! (php+mysql, .net, Java) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need For Web Developers! (php+mysql, .net, Java) (491 Views)

Urgent Need For Immediate Employment / Openings For Web Developers And Web Graphics Designers In Lagos / .net/java Developer Needed In It Firm (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Web Developers! (php+mysql, .net, Java) by netwhiz: 1:25am On Mar 26, 2011
Are you searching for challenging and rewarding web and mobile development projects?

Are you interested in getting on-the-job training in wireless application development in addition to your PHP+MySQL skills?

Do you currently develop web applications in PHP+MySQL, .NET or Java?

We are a web and wireless application development company with lots of new technologies to play with. We are setting up a development team that will work on a series of portals and mobile related projects. We need committed and serious people who are ready to get their hands dirty with technology and exposure to new systems to apply.

If you fit the profile of who you think we are looking for, please send your profile or resume to escapetech@gmail.com and we'll be in touch.
Re: Urgent Need For Web Developers! (php+mysql, .net, Java) by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
Must the applicant posses all the skills you stated or do you need different people for different jobs. I'm just saying because i'm a PHP/MySQL guru but i'm still a toddler in java and .NET.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Apt Test / How To Make Wealth / How To Overcome Unemployement In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.