Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband (1390 Views)

I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner / Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? / Photo: My Gay Boss Is On My Neck, Frequently Asking Me For Privacy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband by Casalindal(f): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Okay guys I’m little confused and not too trouble. My bestie whom I love so much and care about, just out of no way start getting too attached to my husband and even to the level I heard he now cook food and even take it to his office...

Me I don’t sha like wahala I have been paying I don’t care attitude toward the whole saga but I feel it’s getting out of hand and to think I love my bestie so much. Guys please help me out here, what should I do? Or are my over thinking this. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband by ahnie: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2020
HI guys pls kindly help me out....I have slice bread at home and I just bought okpa and I need to take akamu...pls do you guys think I should use the okpa to take the akamu or should I go buy akara and use the bread to eat it?

pls advise me as ayam nut a troubuusom human woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband by Nazgul: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
ahnie:
HI guys pls kindly help me out....I have slice bread at home and I just bought okpa and I need to take akamu...pls do you guys think I should use the okpa to take the akamu or should I go buy akara and use the bread to eat it?

pls advise me as ayam nut a troubuusom human woman.
Chie Nairaland no go kee pesin o

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband by NiRfreak(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hope e never mistakenly knack your yansh under the pretext of being gay.

And if ya husband is servicing his yansh on a gay level, why are u scared? So na gay man be ya competition again no be ya fellow pvvsy people...

Women and wahala sha

1 Like

Re: My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband by tnerro1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tot u were divorced and went to Shiloh to get another one. Has it happened so fast?

2 Likes

Re: My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband by hashtagged(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
tnerro1:
Tot u were divorced and went to Shiloh to get another one. Has it happened so fast?

Nah for this bitch nuuuuuuuu, she is just making up stories to decieve herself of the reality no one would gree marry her

1 Like

Re: My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Casalindal:
Okay guys I’m little confused and not too trouble. My bestie whom I love so much and care about, just out of no way start getting too attached to my husband and even to the level I heard he now cook food and even take it to his office...

Me I don’t sha like wahala I have been paying I don’t care attitude toward the whole saga but I feel it’s getting out of hand and to think I love my bestie so much. Guys please help me out here, what should I do? Or are my over thinking this. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
thought u were divorced, u don marry again?

plz note u aren't paid to post on NL.

1 Like

Re: My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
wetin Mankind no go ever see? undecided
Re: My Gay Makeup Friend Is Cooking Meal For My Husband by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
all this ur make belive, wetin u dey gain?

(1) (Reply)

See The New Year Photo Of Actress Uche Ogbodo Got Her Fans Angry / Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? / Do You Know Why Men Are Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.