Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,876 members, 7,945,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

19-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Repeatedly For Havin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Repeatedly For Havin (912 Views)

How I Was Body-Shamed Growing Up, Omawumi Opens Up (Pix) / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Repeatedly For Havin by yanga24(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
A 19-year-old Nigerian lady has cried out after being body-shamed repeatedly for having saggy boobs.

The distraught lady who stressed that she was born that way, stated that it is disheartening that she is dragged in spite of doing nothing.

@divine_richard_ disclosed that she has been dispressed with comments she gets about her boobs, and will change her body if she had an option. She added that she is scared of getting into relationships because she doesn’t know to present her body.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/19-year-old-nigerian-lady-cries-out-after-being-body-shamed-repeatedly-for-having-saggy-boobs-video

Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Repeatedly For Havin by johnhood(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
This one 19?
Re: 19-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Repeatedly For Havin by akinreals: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
May be 39 you meant to say grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Spotted Chilling With King Promise And Killbeatz In Ghana (video) / Erica Caught With Kiddwaya At The Gym Doing Love Play(video) / Meet Joka; Port Harcourt Rapper Who's Been In Prison For 4 Years #freejokapart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.