Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) (527 Views)

You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) / Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by LifestyleTonite: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Don't take COVID-19 vaccine for now, Dino Melaye tells Nigerians, Africans

Cc lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjW59uUBNV0
Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by Charleys: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Yes, even Trump said no white house staff should take the vaccine until later.

Me sef I want to take it like 4 years from now. We don't know the side effects of the vaccine.

Vaccines do not take a year to get released.
Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by Designsking: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
My opinion. The world is confuse
Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by Mandela27: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
SOME OF US KNOW WHAT THESE WORLD LEADERS ARE UP TO,WHILE SOME PEOPLE IT MIGHT TAKE MORE THAN A MIRACLE TO SEE WHAT IS COOKING AND ALMOST DURN SEF
Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
hmm "e be tins oo
this man just dey put mouth � for wetin no concern am, Africa with some sort of mentality sha
Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by internationalman(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Don't take vaccine but non of them can provide an alternative..

All we do is see fault, ulterior motives or hidden agenda in the work of relentless creative people..

Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by rusher14: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
This idiot again.
Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by alBHAGDADI: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Whatever you do, don't walk into next year with claims like "2021 is my year". This year is enough to teach us not to be full of ourselves. Next year will be tough as many will lose their jobs due to refusal to take vaccines. Freedom will be lost across the world as restrictions will be the order of the day.

Don't let any false prophet deceive you into saying prosperity prayers for 2021. Pray to God to protect you from the dangers of next year. Go into 2021 with a humble heart that is dependent on God.

Imagine a disease that people have a high rate of surviving now being the reason why government will force people to take vaccines. They will say you are endangering others by not being vaccinated. Why can't others vaccinate themselves and leave me the heck alone?

All those liberals who usually stand in support of abortion will sing a different tune as from next year. When we tell them that abortion is wrong, they say "my body, my choice". When we say we don't want vaccine, they say we don't have the right to say "our body, our choice". So much hypocrisy.

Just go into 2021 as someone depending on God, not someone with loud prayers of how he will buy a car and build mansions in the year.

Keep the faith

Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by helinues: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Talking as who?

Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by Mutemenot(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oga Dino, was expecting you to address Nigerians on how to overcome the C19 (if it's really in existence here).. Asking them not to take vaccine when you haven't even given any iota on overcoming it is very irrelevant . Pls add up
Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by kenzysmith: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Go sit down one place, if u won't take their vaccine stop travelling to abroad for treatment ,stop using their phones, stop watching their football leagues,Africans and their suspicious mentality sef

Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by Freestainworld(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Let's allow the whites to self experiment with their vaccine at the moment before we begin taking it.
Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by joelbooks: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Another mumu on the loose
Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by islandpeople6: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Funny man
Re: Don't Take COVID-19 Vaccine For Now, Dino Melaye Tells Nigerians, Africans (VID) by cpu2006(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dino Malaya.........PDP Doctor tongue

I Have No Intention To Ridicule Anyone – Senator Adefuye / VIDEO: Senator Smart Adeyemi Blasts Abia Governor Ikpeazu, Calls Him 'drunkard' / I Remain Ogun Assembly Deputy Speaker, My Impeachment Illegal - Kadiri