Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,198 members, 7,919,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Best Gift To Yourself (financial Education) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Best Gift To Yourself (financial Education) (130 Views)

See What The Lack Of Financial Education Has Cost You / Hawker Gets N50,000 Gift, To Go Off The Streets / Hawker Gets N50,000 Gift, To Go Off The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Gift To Yourself (financial Education) by HalowyDA(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Give Yourself the Gift of Financial Education

We've got less than Two weeks left in 2020. So my question to you is this...

How will you make the most of it?

2020 has been a year of transformation for many people. And in a lot of cases, it hasn't been by choice.

Tens of millions of people lost their jobs. Cast aside by faceless corporations and treated as nothing more than a business asset that's no longer needed. Like throwing out an old fax machine.

For many of them, 2020 and the quarantine become a time to learn new skills. Some even took it a step further and started a business.

Now I know what you're thinking - start a business? In this economy?

YES!

In fact, if not now, then when?

Contrary to popular belief, it's possible to start a business today in a matter of hours.

Not only that, but you can start from scratch, even if you've got little to no experience. That's because with just one simple asset, you can build a business selling other people's products online.

When my friend Job Ideho first put this system into place, he made his first couple hundred bucks literally overnight.

Since then, the digital asset described in this book has been responsible for over #700k in sales for my Students.

Look, you probably have some downtime during the holidays. Even more if you've decided not to travel this year.

So may I suggest you spend it improving your financial and business IQ. Because the smarter you are about money, the more money you’ll make.

And with this book & free workshop I've arranged at HDA...

You can choose & launch your business AND strategically make your first sale before the new year...

And then, go out and make 2021 the best year you've ever had.
check us out here
http://halowydigital.academy
or chat us at 08063340504

Here's to a prosperous 2021.

(1) (Reply)

Vivavideoappz / Website Design Services In Calabar, Cross River / Website Design Services In Abeokuta, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.