Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,094 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items (67177 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Ghanaian Ladies Disgraced For Stealing Noodles, As They Visited Some Boys / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by imolile: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by seunfape(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fake news ,cheap blog
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by meobizy(f): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Did the fat Yoruba woman run a marathon? She sounds so out of breath.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ekakamba:
Eyah, see as this one cup done pull.

Well-to-do:
Papa/mama/relatives? Dem no dey.
Boyfriend? e no dey or e don swallow RPs tongue...
Sugar daddy fa? e no dey!
Lez partner? no'no.

My words: Then hustle girl or weave your hair.

Her: Who be this? Abegi, I need to slay, make I enter mama Bamidele shop steel hair.

Few minutes later: kpow, kpow, kpow, kpow............. kpows!
[img]https://i./ScIu.gif[/img]

Me: grin tongue
wicked boy
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
I don’t know why we keep messing ourselves up all because of a materialistic stuffs
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by fiyinfoluwa29093: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
:Nobody is stopping your shine. Be gay in peace and stop disturbing us. Ah!My spec, luv u
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by 900warriorz: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
emeijeh:
Why the girl face black like under of pot?
Abi she use am cook beans?

oyel beans grin
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by humilitypays(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
lefulefu:
na only she carry front and back grin
besides getting a mugu to sponsor u as a lady is a serious competition nowardays.e no easy just getting a mugu like that.so i doubt if its pride.she go don beg men tire to send her something and its like the ones wey dey send her money d tin no dey enuf for her.175k grin..how many guys go just dish out 175k just like that for clothes grin
many guys go drop more than 175k, maybe she is following the wrong guys grin
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by cardoctor(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Just imagine
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by dollytino4real(f): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
she is a slay thief
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by VictorIfe(m): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
oja burst, yahoo girl
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2020
humilitypays:
many guys go drop more than 175k, maybe she is following the wrong guys grin
depends on what she is ready to do b4 the guy go drop 175 cheesy.if na so e easy for guys or sugar daddies to dey drop large sums of money for babe lap then no girl in naija for dey dey broke nau.na just for her to hala any mumu to give her d amount of money she want and the mumu go drop the money without question.if some girls sef tell u the amount of extent dem dey go thru to collect even common 2k from a guy u go even feel pity.not all babes dey dat lucky to just get a sugar daddy wey go just dey ready to dey throw money for their lap every week grin.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Billioneer: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2020
You think say you wise (in asari doctors voice)
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by AFONJACOW(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Her boobies looks suckable
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Decryptor(m): 1:03am On Dec 17, 2020
emeijeh:

Na yoloba geh na
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Ance4Liverpool: 1:15am On Dec 17, 2020
slay thief
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Drizzy5001(m): 1:27am On Dec 17, 2020
I no dey see in between the legs Wella angry
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by adetayoonas(m): 1:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Starships4u:
E Dan happen....
After North, fear girls....

I actually have a slight knowledge of this case, she been reaping cliques of friends with fake alert and the circulated her pictures....
Buh then, she could take up this case cos this is assault to her human dignity..
Believe me, she'd win the case...

Cos her initial crime was never reported!

It is a lie. She would lose the case woefully and also go to jail!!!. Stop encouraging theft
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by sharena(m): 2:47am On Dec 17, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Instead of you to even steal better thing, u go dey steal hair grin

This bone straight hair when reign come this period dey cause many wahala for the town now
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by lexy2014: 3:08am On Dec 17, 2020
humilitypays:
Foolish girl...with what she carry for front and back, many guys will gladly dish out 1mil for her to shop freely as she wishes, but pride and unnecessary shakara no go let her......Naija ladies will turn down a rich dude for clout and to feel high/not cheap among their friends, and then go back home regretting, and u people say mama iwota possessing ladies no de real shocked shocked

So how's what u are suggesting which is prostitution better than what she has done?
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by 9jaRealist: 4:10am On Dec 17, 2020
hashtagged:
Dem nor even strip am well, they should have put pepper in her V, nonesense how can you be scamming your fellow Nigerians in this hard country

PRIMITIVE MISOGYNY...SMH angry
As I always say on NL, the difference between many Nigerians and SARS is the badge and uniform.

>

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by hashtagged(m): 4:12am On Dec 17, 2020
9jaRealist:

PRIMITIVE MISOGYNY...SMH angry
As I always say on NL, the difference between many Nigerians and SARS is the badge and uniform.

>

Well big head SARS brutalise innocent victims and this bitch isn't innocent
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Emeka71(m): 4:26am On Dec 17, 2020
emeijeh:

But the babe is beautiful and attractive.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Emeka71(m): 4:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Shortyy:
Remember ladies, never live a fake life. Always be yourself. If you work hard very well, you can get every thing you want, and more.
Hello babe; please are you on any platform where they pay.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by 2oby: 4:49am On Dec 17, 2020
hashtagged:
Dem nor even strip am well, they should have put pepper in her V, nonesense how can you be scamming your fellow Nigerians in this hard country

Madam, na ur market she steal? Y so much hatred 4 wat doesn't concern u?
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 17, 2020
Starships4u:
E Dan happen....

I actually have a slight knowledge of this case, she been reaping cliques of friends with fake alert and the circulated her pictures....
Buh then, she could take up this case cos this is assault to her human dignity..
Believe me, she'd win the case..
She won't anything no dey deceive yourself, it is even on video record.

I just dey laugh, you haven't seen how they treat a criminal, you don't know the gravity of offense in stealing.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Starships4u:
E Dan happen....

Believe me, she'd win the case..

I just dey laugh, you haven't seen how they treat a criminal, you don't know the gravity of offense in stealing.
At the bolded she won't win anything no dey deceive yourself.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 17, 2020
arcis:
how much is 175k..They should please leave her alone biko..
If you don't have a well established business in Nigeria you can't get up to 175k a day.
I wonder the kind of qualifications you earned before any company in Nigeria will pay you such amount.
If na forex, btc or bla bla you should be on top of your game to earn more than such money.
Money does not fly to meet anyone.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 17, 2020
Amarisco:

Nobody is stopping your shine. Be gay in peace and stop disturbing us.

Ah!
He's talking about Nigeria girls, some other countries aren't crazy in death love with money like naija girls unlike you people with the few countries girls I have met.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by sisisioge: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Chai! She no even pity the store owners! 175k! Na wa o. Where did all these yeye peeps get their courage from? It is well.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by IkpuMmadu: 6:27am On Dec 17, 2020
emeijeh:

west side or ....
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items by alawiiyeyoruba: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Lol, omo e be things for this country.

Do you wonder what Agbo Jedi is? Agbo Jedi comes in different names for people especially in the southwestern part of Nigeria, some persons call it ále’, áwopa’or áfato, to learn more about jedi click https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/agbo-jedi/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.