Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) (52295 Views)

Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
White Men are the Biggest SIMPS in the world.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by sylve11: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good for them........cool
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dalil8:
He looks like Rowan Atkinson @ 3rd pic.

You no get eyes.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by fuckdemrepented: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
We dey fear the mention of that name for primary school that year

The shoe walking without anyone wearing it grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wahala be like prick
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by IntellectOzone(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Congratulobia grin
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Dagz007(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
The height difference made me look at the relationship as . Long distance relationship grin grin cool tongue
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
This nigger is a low key pedo

3 Likes

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by jazon(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Congrats dear.
I'm next in Jesus name Amen.

Oya nah! Let's go there..... grin
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by merits(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
No be only miss koikoi,na miss moin moin.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by EOLADD(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
F
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
One of those things the white dude's can do,the blacks can't loving people like her.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by EBEk101(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
long distance marriage
happy married life to her
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
hehe, when is my own white man coming, all we have here in naija and Nairaland are scum disguised as men. Just few of them are good. If you know you are a good man, don't quote me, let the scumbags do the quoting
Of all places to look for hsuband.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by ubee(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Yeah. I give you that.
Dalil8:
He looks like Rowan Atkinson @ 3rd pic.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by stillmaticOG(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Congratulations. Love is indeed beautiful
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
I hope HE IS Not LOOKING FOR NIGERIAN PASSPORT But LOVE lipsrsealed ...

1 Like

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Illshef(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:
CONGRATS..

TO RELIEVE STRESS, HAVE VALUE TO URSELF, KNOW YOUR WROTH AND TO FEEL LIKE HUMAN. DON'T MARRY A NIGERIAN MAN.

Know your wroth? Too bad even a Benin republic man can accept this nonsense.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
the fear of miss koikoi ruined my primary school days......

heard she was buried in our school then
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
saaphiere:
[s]Congrats dear.
I'm next in Jesus name Amen[/s].
Change Ur ways first
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by SaintBishop: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good for her, good 4 her white lover.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Love breaks boundaries
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by IronMan077(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Child abuse
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
What kinda rubbish is this? undecided this guy is not white more like an albanian, from belarus, the Balkans maybe even kosovan or romanian gypsy.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
hehe, when is my own white man coming, all we have here in naija and Nairaland are scum disguised as men. Just few of them are good. If you know you are a good man, don't quote me, let the scumbags do the quoting
Scumbags are coming for you. You are so finished cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by obeycian(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Zzor:
Here I am.. Send a msg to my mail (femichael467@gmail.com). Let's link up
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Change Ur ways first
Ok thanks.
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
bluefilm:
White Men are the Biggest SIMPS in the world.

Tufiakwa.
. He doesn't give a shit 'bout ur opinions ,nigga's real not some clowns forming alpha male on internet

6 Likes

Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Ok thanks.
UWC
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by pickatyouu: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Happy married life

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Congrats dear.
I'm next in Jesus name Amen.

He mustn't be a nairalander.
He must be very intelligent.
He must be tall not too tall.
He must be God fearing.
He must be friendly and humble.

Potential suitors are reading this now. smiley
Re: Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:
CONGRATS..

TO RELIEVE STRESS, HAVE VALUE TO URSELF, KNOW YOUR WROTH AND TO FEEL LIKE HUMAN. DON'T MARRY A NIGERIAN MAN.
I'm still wondering what was going through the minds of those that liked your picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.