Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,721 members, 7,945,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

‘you Will Pay With Your Life’ – Neymar Injury Led To Death Threats For Thiago - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘you Will Pay With Your Life’ – Neymar Injury Led To Death Threats For Thiago (564 Views)

Neymar Injury: PSG Star Stretchered Off Field With Ankle Issue In Ligue 1 / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? / Ighalo Nearly Quit Eagles Due To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘you Will Pay With Your Life’ – Neymar Injury Led To Death Threats For Thiago by Adeshinadetayo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lyon midfielder Thiago Mendes has received death threats in the wake of injuring Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar, according to the player’s wife Kelly Mendes, and his coach Rudi Garcia. Mendes’ fellow Brazilian had to be stretchered off in the dying embers of PSG’s 1-0 loss at Parc des Princes on Sunday following a strong tackle, with initial reaction to the clash sparking fears that Neymar would be sidelined for a prolonged period.

Scans have since discovered that the injury is not as bad as first thought, but that hasn’t stopped the Lyon man and his family from being targeted for abuse from Neymar’s fans on social media...Read more at Ghanabetnet

Re: ‘you Will Pay With Your Life’ – Neymar Injury Led To Death Threats For Thiago by paulolee(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
neyma becoming the leg of glass with his numerous injuries...his playing style do leave him exposed to such horror tackles..
I remember fans sending death threats to zuniga during dt world cup when he injured neyma bt i hope he get back fast so dt his fans n thiago wud get nothing to worry about n i wud like to see him in camp nou for dt ucl game

(1) (Reply)

For The First Time In Barca History, Lionel Messi Voted To Elect President / My Most Intense Bet Experience / We Are Champions Of Europe 2021 Uefa Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.