Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? (2718 Views)

US Army Loads Deadly Howitzers In War Plane For Delivery To Ukraine Military / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by vybzkartel: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
In case of a war
Which African countries will be too strong for Nigeria currently?

Thanks
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by AntiWailer: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Apart from Egypt and SA.

If colonial masters no intervene.

Nigeria will destroy plenty countries.

In terms of ranking we are 4th in Africa.

It is a great nation forget the dullard and bustards in charge
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by vybzkartel: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
AntiWailer:
Apart from Egypt and SA.

Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Lybya, Ethiopia, DRC, Ghana?
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by donbachi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ordinary boko haram,they almost looted nigeria dry.nigeria will loose,cos those incharge of arms deal will pocket money made for arms...not even a proxy war.

3 Likes

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by vybzkartel: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
donbachi:
Ordinary boko haram,they almost looted nigeria dry.nigeria will loose,cos those incharge of arms deal will pocket money made for arms...not even a proxy war.

grin
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by decatalyst(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
vybzkartel:

I think Only Morocco and Algeria and probably Ethiopia can give Nigeria tough time after Egypt and SA. Others can't even stand for long. But it is very difficult to fight wars with just a single country at a time...interests are intertwined and country of interest would always intervene/help in one way or another.
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by AntiWailer: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
vybzkartel:

We can defeat all of them even of they fight together

Go and check the ranking and Nigeria military operation in Africa.

Nigeria is a big and great nation.

Dnt be deceived about our fight against terrorism. Terrorists are hard nuts to crack every where.

Even US did not defeat alquaeda and Taliban. They are in talks with Taliban self

We will get it right with leaders some day and very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by dermmy(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2020
AntiWailer:

We can defeat all of them even of they fight together

Go and check the ranking and Nigeria military operation in Africa.

Nigeria is a big and great nation.

Dnt be deceived about our fight against terrorism. Terrorists are hard nuts to crack every where.

Even US did not defeat alquaeda and Taliban. They are in talks with Taliban self

We will get it right with leaders some day and very soon.

Lol.. Chadian Mig-29 and SU-25 would knock out your airforce within 24hrs grin
Your airforce Alpha jets and Chengdu-F7 won't save you. You better do your analysis very well grin
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
vybzkartel:

Nigeria would crush Ghana, DRC and Tunisia

2 Likes

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
dermmy:

Your airforce Alpha jets and Chengdu-F7 won't save you. You better do your analysis very well grin
agreed, the Nigerian army is no match for the Chadian army.
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by dermmy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
mysticwarrior:

Really
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by seunny4lif(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin
No mind Nigerians, thinking we are in the 1970s when they have strong air force
dermmy:

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by SH1THOLEZOO: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
just as you "crushed" boko haram. huh?

[s]
mysticwarrior:
[/s]
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by marvin906(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
mysticwarrior:
agreed, the Nigerian army is no match for the Chadian army.

So you believe a war between Chad and Nigeria Chad will win
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by mysticwarrior(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
just as you "crushed" boko haram. huh?
[s][/s]
you must be a Ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by mysticwarrior(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2020
marvin906:

So you believe a war between Chad and Nigeria Chad will win
Nigerian soldiers are combat ineffective compare to Chadian soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by BlackfireX: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Amotekun of Oodua republic in West Africa
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by marvin906(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
mysticwarrior:
Nigerian soldiers are combat ineffective compare to Chadian soldiers.

Really..
How..
Please if your gonna bring the current BH offensive just don't bother to reply

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by mysticwarrior(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
marvin906:

Really..
How..
Please if your gonna bring the current BH offensive just don't bother to reply
using recent events to make comparative analysis to come up with justifiable conclusions is acceptable. the confrontations against Boko haram by both armies goes a long way to ascertain which army is more formidable in terms of combat effectiveness.

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by marvin906(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
mysticwarrior:
using recent events to make comparative analysis to come up with justifiable conclusions is acceptable. the confrontations against Boko haram by both armies goes a long way to ascertain which army is more formidable in terms of combat effectiveness.

You used a rare situation that was publicized to judge a war do you know how many battles the Chad army have lost to BH before that scenario....
Dude in no time will the chadian army be ahead of the Nigerian army..
Don't even bring airforce do you think is about have jets lying around in the hanger..
If they are called to service how many is even functional..
If you had called CAMEROON I WOULD HAVE TRIED TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT BUT CHAD, haba

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
marvin906:

You used a rare situation that was publicized to judge a war do you know how many battles the Chad army have lost to BH before that scenario....
Don't even bring airforce do you think is about have jets lying around in the hanger..
If you had called CAMEROON I WOULD HAVE TRIED TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT BUT CHAD, haba
Bro am well vast in the area of military history globally, am also heavily abreast about the Boko Haram uprising/insurgency from the onset. In August 2014 it was reported of how 480 Nigerian soldiers Fled from fierce fighting against Boko haram to Cameroon, the Nigerian army Authority denied the shameful retreat and called it tactical maneuver. In 2015 Boko haram overan Nigerian army formation in Bornu and the entire battalion again fled allowing the insurgents to loots ammunition's, don't also forget how Col Ibrahim Sakaba and his entire battalion was obliterated in a single attack by Boko haram fighters at metele in 2018. the Nigerian army has lost 5 colonels since the insurrectionists campaign bagan. I can go on an on but will stop here, now can you give me a reference of any reported cases of how Chadian battalions and their colonels were slained in battles?

3 Likes

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by dermmy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
marvin906:

Well, I don't know how operable Chadian fighter jets are but i am very sure NAF junks can't take on those Chadian Mig and SU. Mig29 is a multirole and air superiority fighter, NAF Alpha jets, Chengdu-F7 and L-39 Albatross don't stand a chance. Does Nigeria even have a formidable air defence system that can fend off attacks from Mig-29/SU-25? The answer is NO.

Serious countries have S-300/400 in their arsenal Nigeria still pride itself on the old roland air defence system and we have only two of it. I don't even like talking about naija military.

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by marvin906(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
dermmy:

Well, I don't know how operable Chadian fighter jets are but i am very sure NAF junks can't take on those Chadian Mig and SU. Mig29 is a multirole and air superiority fighter, NAF Alpha jets, Chengdu-F7 and L-39 Albatross don't stand a chance. Does Nigeria even have a formidable air defence system that can fend off attacks from Mig-29/SU-25? The answer is NO.

Serious countries have S-300/400 in their arsenal Nigeria still pride itself on the old rowland air defence system. I don't even like talking about naija military.

How many countries in the world have s300 and 400..
If you don't know there are risks purchasing those equipment..
First of all I know what a mig 29 jet is am not saying they don't have those jets compared to put alpha and chengdu we don't have a chance..
But be honest with your self will you scared of a country with six su 25 that up to 5 is not operational and mig 29 that aren't even up to 5 but even that 5 the operational ones is low..
Even derby won't be stupid to fight the NA

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by dermmy(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2020
marvin906:

How many countries in the world have s300 and 400..
If you don't know there are risks purchasing those equipment..
First of all I know what a mig 29 jet is am not saying they don't have those jets compared to put alpha and chengdu we don't have a chance..
But be honest with your self will you scared of a country with six su 25 that up to 5 is not operational and mig 29 that aren't even up to 5 but even that 5 the operational ones is low..
Even derby won't be stupid to fight the NA

Talking about risks. Well, America passed the Countering America Adversary Through Sanction Acts (CAATSA) in 2017 which exposes any country that gets Russian arms to U.S sanctions but the question is what was Nigeria doing before now? What stopped Nigeria from getting the s300 years back if truly we care about defence and security. This is the funny country auditioning for a permanent seat in the UN security council.

How many Alpha jets/Chengdu do we have left? Boko haram has shot down some, some have crashed due to technical error. How many do we have left? Can they dog fight effectively against the mig29 that is built for air superiority. A good pilot with mig29 can knock out your remaining Alpha jets and Chengdu out of the sky.

Like i said i don't know how operable Chadian Mig29 and SU25 are even if they are not in good condition do we have to gloat about that at the expense of our own security? The presence of those war machines in Chad should even alarm Nigeria and encourage her to seek sophisticated arms and air defence systems but this is a country ruled by idiots it won't happen.

If those Chadian war machines are in good condition i am very sure Nigeria airforce would be disgraced. The only thing that can save Nigeria is to fly over Chad and bomb those war machines before they take to the air.

And please stop saying 5 operational mig29/SU25 are small, with this whack air defence system and jets in our inventory.

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by mysticwarrior(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2020
[b][/b]
dermmy:

Talking about risks. Well, America passed the Countering America Adversary Through Sanction Acts (CAATSA) in 2017 which exposes any country that gets Russian arms to U.S sanctions but the question is what was Nigeria doing before now? What stopped Nigeria from getting the s300 years back if truly we care about defence and security. This is the funny country clamouring for a permanent seat in the UN security council.

How many Alpha jets/Chengdu do we have left? Boko haram has shot down some, some have crashed due to technical error. How many do we have left? Can they dog fight effectively against the mig29 that is built for air superiority. A good pilot with mig29 can knock out your remaining Alpha jets and Chengdu out of the sky.

Like i said i don't know how operable Chadian Mig29 and SU25 are even if they are not in good condition do we have to gloat about that at the expense of our own security? The presence of those war machines in Chad should even alram Nigeria and encourage her to seek sophisticated arms and air defence systems but this is a country ruled by idiots it won't happen.

If those Chadian war machines are in good condition i am very sure Nigeria airforce would be disgraced. The only thing that can save Nigeria is to fly over Chad and bomb those war machines before they take to the air.

And please stop saying 5 operational mig29/SU25 are small, with this whack air defence system and jets in our inventory.
[b]
dermmy:

Talking about risks. Well, America passed the Countering America Adversary Through Sanction Acts (CAATSA) in 2017 which exposes any country that gets Russian arms to U.S sanctions but the question is what was Nigeria doing before now? What stopped Nigeria from getting the s300 years back if truly we care about defence and security. This is the funny country clamouring for a permanent seat in the UN security council.

Like i said i don't know how operable Chadian Mig29 and SU25 are even if they are not in good condition do we have to gloat about that at the expense of our own security? The presence of those war machines in Chad should even alram Nigeria and encourage her to seek sophisticated arms and air defence systems but this is a country ruled by idiots it won't happen.

[/b]
dermmy:

and you think the Chadian won't have a well equipped air defence system?
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by dermmy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
mysticwarrior:
[/b] [b] and you think the Chadian won't have a well equipped air defence system?

I don't even know about Chadian air defence system but I'm very sure they don't need a sophisticated air defence system to be able to down these junks Nigerian Airforce is flying. grin

Boko haram has downed a lot of our jets with ordinary anti-aircraft guns.
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by shegzhkn: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
dermmy:

Serious countries have S-300/400 in their arsenal Nigeria still pride itself on the old roland air defence system and we have only two of it. I don't even like talking about naija military.

ain't only Algeria has S-300/400 ADS in africa ??
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by SH1THOLEZOO: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
is anything wrong with that? cool

mysticwarrior:
you must be a Ghanaian.
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by ULOPVQ: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2020
AntiWailer:
Apart from Egypt and SA.

Algeria, Kenya, Morocco, Tunisia, Ethiopia, and Angola can square up against Nigeria. In fact, Algeria isn't on Nigeria's level militarily.

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
vybzkartel:

ghana ke
are u sure bout drc
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
is anything wrong with that? cool
no, but you must really have a charcoal black face.
Re: Which African Countries Can't Nigeria Stand In War? by Abohboy: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2020
For all of ou saying Chad would win just remember the events of 1983 when Chad tried to invade Nigeria had shagari not called for an end to it, Chad would be part of Nigeria today or deby would be dead, the Nigerian army advanced all the way to ndjamena under the command of general Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News*President Mugabe Steps down* / Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN / The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.