Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:45 PM

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) (100553 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why are you sad?

Why not huzzle? With money, you can buy any negro man and make them your slave life companion in any way you can think of.

Chin up okay?

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
owendei:

Should she be packing them every time, even in a hostel room with roommates, or in a guy's room? Nawa for you o.
Give am consoling advice from a woman that you are supposed to be nah.
shocked shocked
if she is using firm bra dey will reduce
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
adadike:
My sister, it's well. Just face those boobs to yorubaland, I trust them. They can never body shame or disrespect you. Na dis type Dem dey like

Just because you pack yours well doesn't make them any better than hers.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by QuoteMeAndDie: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
longetivity:
I love saggy boobs

You are a talkative

Learn to keep shut

Real men don't talk too much

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Snakedoctor1: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A 19-year-old Nigerian lady has cried out after being body-shamed repeatedly for having saggy boobs.

The distraught lady who stressed that she was born that way, stated that it is disheartening that she is dragged in spite of doing nothing.

@divine_richard_ disclosed that she has been dispressed with comments she gets about her boobs, and will change her body if she had an option. She added that she is scared of getting into relationships because she doesn't know to present her body.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yScvSZbRhT8
I'm sorry but it looks like she's wearing one of those Bobrisky costumes, and then those sobs. BTW, she doesn't realize there is what is called cosmetic surgery and Nigeria is even begining to take the lead in Sub Saharan Africa.
Sorry dear but something doesn't look real to me.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A 19-year-old Nigerian lady has cried out after being body-shamed repeatedly for having saggy boobs.

The distraught lady who stressed that she was born that way, stated that it is disheartening that she is dragged in spite of doing nothing.

@divine_richard_ disclosed that she has been dispressed with comments she gets about her boobs, and will change her body if she had an option. She added that she is scared of getting into relationships because she doesn't know to present her body.

Watch video below

Does anybody take this one serious,?
Is it not obvious she is seeking attention?

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Boxer007(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Watch video below

I hate females but I will suck the living daylights out of it
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by virginprincess(f): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Joshbull:
. You’d be surprise that it is actually attractive to a lot of people, including me.
Whaaaaaaaaat, anyway sha, one man's food is another man's poison.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by folu4real(f): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well

Abi ooo
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by chuksoyo21(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
I love those boobs... That's my thing, saggy boobs..

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by virginprincess(f): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
The girl is actually the one body shaming herself! Such an irritating picture, how do I eat this night after seeing those things. May God help us.
Amen, my guy eat your food, one that quoted me said he actually like what he saw.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ewwww!! What da hell is that? embarassed breasts? undecided

Well if she goes searching for rubbish, rubbish she will find.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by udomonday: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
Aww,which i could hug her right now! It's not your fault dear,it's just sad hw ignorant and bitter some people are!!

The more we ladies stop seeking online validation the better for us! Trolls are ready to make you feel worthless even if you have all features they will still look for a non existence thing to troll you with!!
she is the cause of her problems. if you are not proud of what you have.why flaunt it?.what she needs is self confidence not public validation.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by IMASTEX: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
longetivity:
I love saggy boobs
At least it can serve as hand fan
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by steve6: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Lalami3232(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
CSTRR:
I saw a 22 year old today and her breasts were standing firm like the rock of Gibraltar.

Defying the laws of gravity.

And in my mind I was like there is no way you will breastt feed a child with those boobs and the child will not prosper.
I don laff tire. Guy u win the comment go the year abeg grin
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by alllivesmatter(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
Aww,which i could hug her right now! It's not your fault dear,it's just sad hw ignorant and bitter some people are!!

The more we ladies stop seeking online validation the better for us! Trolls are ready to make you feel worthless even if you have all features they will still look for a non existence thing to troll you with!!

Keyword: Online Validation....That's probably how "Influencers" were begotten...

ONLINE VALIDATION...Everyone now want to blow using Social Media as a medium...

It's all about the Gram now...I wish them luck...All of them
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
DASHBOARD Breast.
This kind Breast go get both mileage and Fuel Gauge
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Wettoid123: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why crying now when you are not handicapped as beautiful as u are only because of saggy boobs men will still love you that way pls come out from that depressed state.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Gabriel004: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Possiblegee:
boss u wicked grin grin grin
That guy na Baba werey grin cheesy
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by owendei(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
purples25:
t

Abi o, see how a fellow woman is insensitive.
The tin weak me o. Even me wey be man dey more sensitive than her

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Use rope and tie it
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Tonnyray: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Òdè.
If they were well covered and you carried yourself with dignity will anyone even notice?
Keep seeking online validation.
I blame absentee dads angry

4 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by purples25(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
owendei:

The tin weak me o. Even me wey be man dey more sensitive than her

Yeah. Wish a woman wouldn't do that.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by drlateef: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

What of her husband?

Her husband is not complaining of anything. She doesn’t even have a husband.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Liposure: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
pointblank247:
That's the type of boobs I love to suck
reminds me of those long pawpaws i buy in the market
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by mrkings84(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well

You dey craze
Which one be cover it up and no body will know?

So won't she remove the push up bra again?

My dear sister, rejoice and be glad that ur own cross Na saggy boobs. There are a lot of many people who if their own cross were saggy boobs they will be singing and rejoice.

Truth is, every man on Earth surface got something that is not disturbing them.

Rejoice cos you are beautiful and elegant!

Congrats, isee you having lots of suitors after now!
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by owendei(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Whaaaaaaaaat, anyway sha, one man's food is another man's poison.
Instead of consoling her as the woman that you are, you've decided to go the way of men abi? No worry, your own dey come. Na just time nah. Shey you get breast? Nature will take it's course, definitely.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Chislon(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
brother I swear u no get joy at all buh I dae ur back #nojoygang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.