Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists (21782 Views)

Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:26am On Dec 17, 2020
"Buhari makes it difficult to defend him" - BMC zombies grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 17, 2020
EmmaOgbu:
Kastina must be librated from the hands of old men.
The youths should wake up in this country
Your attention & Contributions are needed in the SOUTH and not up North.
Better Wake up.
Secure South, while North burns

1 Like

Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Midenola(f): 5:28am On Dec 17, 2020
A failed state with bunch of miscreants parading themselves as leaders....

Wake up Nigerians......

1 Like

Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Otunski: 5:31am On Dec 17, 2020
U mean after his weeklong stay in Daura , Buhari will return to Abuja without visiting the school in Kankara were those Boys were kidnapped? Haba I won't believe he will do that. If that happens, I will finally give up on that Man. Moreso, it will also throw up a lot of questions most especially on whether Buhari is actually the one in Aso Rock or an impostor?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by emezuo17: 5:43am On Dec 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This dailypost and stupid news.
. There is nothing stupid about the news, I watched it live on channels, he said they should ask there journalist who is in the president's entourage to ask the president the question, I could feel the anger and frustration in the governor's voice

4 Likes

Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 17, 2020
kalu61:
grin

An average human is a pure hypocrite.

I remember in the days when same Buhari and APC were asking GEJ to visit Chibok aftee those innocent girls were taken. Now is time to replicate same feat but no.

In as much hypocritic half be is sympathetic dead of the killings in the north, I still say it and will continue to say it.

The problem of the north is not religion per say but the elites. The day the Northern decides to stop killing in the north, the poor and uneducate masses of the north will comply.

Who are these bandits and terrorist?
Are they invincible?
Who organise and give them orientation?
Who supply them with food and arms?
Who are these gun smugglers?
Which root do they operate from?
Which mosque do they worship?
What is preach there?
Who are the people receiving these ramsom?

The security apparatus of this country has been in the mercy of the north since after the war. The presidency with the north.

Now tell me any logical reason on earth why the elites keeps shielding tears in the day and kill theirs at night?

Just like militants in the South and Ipob in the East, the day their elites wants to curtail them they will do the needful by secretly inviting the federal government and that's why the hatred for not getting their full support.

Northern elite should rescue the north. Nobody will do that for them without being tagged names
and taken to ICC like M.G ihejirika

The one thing l love about south is when the time to reasoning comes, everybody puts up thinking cap. I swear that irrespective of their son being the president, south would have being boiling with protest. Bleep your elderly respect and the the needful.

Ekweremadu comes to mind grin

You can't be president with all security heads at your disposal and your people are bring killed daily then you want them to show you solidarity. This is not a case of over tribes wants to distablize my government
why mention militant and ipob? Two freedom fighting groups that don't kill their own m

1 Like

Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Angrymode: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/05/14/katsina-assembly-kicks-as-bandits-massacre-16-people/

How can a clueless governor speak for his more clueless president? They all know the game they are playing. Masari is not even outraged that Mr.President is within the state when the kidnap occurred yet refused to visit to identified & share the grief of families whose wards have been put in a precarious situation because of the failure of governance.

Imagine if Buhari was a southern president while all these senseless kidnappings and killings are actively ongoing in the north.Your guess is as good as mine.The hypocrisy of these people is sickening.

There is no need to even bother about the North. Their hypocrisy stink more than a trailer load of rotten and broken eggs.
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by oyeb15: 6:28am On Dec 17, 2020
God help Nigeria
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Brushstrokes20: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2020
I ain't surprised!... Redundant bunch of self serving senile scums!

Nig is on auto pilot!
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by yetunsbay(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2020
You're both failure
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by alawiiyeyoruba: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Bubu needs special time to pay attention and cater for his cows

Do you wonder what Agbo Jedi is? Agbo Jedi comes in different names for people especially in the southwestern part of Nigeria, some persons call it ále’, áwopa’or áfato, to learn more about jedi click https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/agbo-jedi/
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Ade3131: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2020
ecolime:
Why don't we hear from Lauretta Onochie and Femi Adesina in times like this?

You should be smart enough to know their modus operandi. The presidency is divided into 3. So if there's a happening at the west, Femi Adeshina steps forward to be the spokesperson but if it occurence around the East, auntie Lauretta takes charge but for now, we're still dealing with the north, so it's oga Garuba that is at work now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Orjioorji(f): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
you and stupid comment.
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by tinktanker: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Shekau had also said the abduction was to encourage Islam.

Religion of peace
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by baski92(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:
They are preparing their SCRIPTS. LAI MOHAMMED already has an inbuilt SCRIPT. He doesn't need to memorise it. He is the script himself.
lol, that man na bad shape guy
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Will visiting kakara bring the boys back- Garbage Shehu
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by globalresource: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2020
festacman:
The entire security structure of Nigeria is unfairly in the hands of Northerners as heads. Buhari's lopsided appointments unfairly favour the Northerners. This is literally Northerners-driven government.

Yet the same Northerners under the umbrella of Boko Haram, bandits and Fulani herders have been frustrating Buhari's effort to secure Nigeria while the heads of security agencies 'slumber'.

Imagine kidnapping hundreds of students to "welcome' Buhari to his Daura hometown and then moving them from Katsina to Zamfara across villages without any resistance from the security agencies or relay of intel by the locals. Now, they are demanding ransom. That's UNACCEPTABLE.

Now, what would Buhari's visit to Kankara school achieve other than to console and give marching order to same old security chiefs? Buhari is obviously tired of the whole shenanigans. If Northerners like, let them kill themselves. They will regret it if they do not wake up NOW and smell the coffee that is brewing.

However, I blame Buhari for not changing security chiefs to freshen things up. He should damn the "ambitious officers" cock and bull story they are spinning. Fire them!

I blame the head for the evil going on. Does Buhari even act like someone who cares? The entire nation is calling for the sack of service chief. He refused. To show you he knows what he is doing. But I can tell u that man is evil and human lives is nothing to him
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2020
festacman:
The entire security structure of Nigeria is unfairly in the hands of Northerners as heads. Buhari's lopsided appointments unfairly favour the Northerners. This is literally Northerners-driven government.

Yet the same Northerners under the umbrella of Boko Haram, bandits and Fulani herders have been frustrating Buhari's effort to secure Nigeria while the heads of security agencies 'slumber'.

Imagine kidnapping hundreds of students to "welcome' Buhari to his Daura hometown and then moving them from Katsina to Zamfara across villages without any resistance from the security agencies or relay of intel by the locals. Now, they are demanding ransom. That's UNACCEPTABLE.

Now, what would Buhari's visit to Kankara school achieve other than to console and give marching order to same old security chiefs? Buhari is obviously tired of the whole shenanigans. If Northerners like, let them kill themselves. They will regret it if they do not wake up NOW and smell the coffee that is brewing.

However, I blame Buhari for not changing security chiefs to freshen things up. He should damn the "ambitious officers" cock and bull story they are spinning. Fire them!
Buhari shouldn't be tired of consoling. He can't even be. It's his duty as the father of the nation. Or what father would have his children lose money in a business and refuse them consolation anymore simply because it's happened too many times. Only an irresponsible father will run out of empathy for his children.
This is lives we're talking about not money.
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Carlyscales: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
what's stupid about the news

Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Otunski:
U mean after his weeklong stay in Daura , Buhari will return to Abuja without visiting the school in Kankara were those Boys were kidnapped? Haba I won't believe he will do that. If that happens, I will finally give up on that Man. Moreso, it will also throw up a lot of questions most especially on whether Buhari is actually the one in Aso Rock or an impostor?

This perspective will be interesting to see actually. Return to Abuja without visiting kankara
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by dominic17: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2020
If it were foreign country Buhari would I been the first person to visit. He feels too much for his subjects.
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by tonyson010(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/05/14/katsina-assembly-kicks-as-bandits-massacre-16-people/

How can a clueless governor speak for his more clueless president? They all know the game they are playing. Masari is not even outraged that Mr.President is within the state when the kidnap occurred yet refused to visit to identified & share the grief of families whose wards have been put in a precarious situation because of the failure of governance.

Imagine if Buhari was a southern president while all these senseless kidnappings and killings are actively ongoing in the north.Your guess is as good as mine.The hypocrisy of these people is sickening.

They are so mean with their politics. Ugly politics.
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Vic74real: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2020
A useless bunch of glorified almajiris.sickening....
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by dvkot(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2020
The most clueless governor I've seen... what did he even know he's doing there?
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by Bakori07: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Proudly katsina indigenous
Re: ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists by simplyOJ(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
I just cannot understand this kind of Commander-in-chief. I tire!

(1) (2) (Reply)

High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office / Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari ―kogi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.