Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,650 members, 7,937,933 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu State 2020 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Champion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu State 2020 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Champion (6737 Views)

Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport / Bauchi Governor Receives Enugu State Governor, Ugwuanyi / Ugwuanyi Receives Solar-Powered Automated Sanitizer Dispenser From IMT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu State 2020 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Champion by Vidsolution79: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Better than dstv bbn ....
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu State 2020 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Champion by Samfloxin(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2020
They will give her a sheet of paper called certificate and forget her the next minute while they continue celebrating BBN oloshos, giving them endorsements
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu State 2020 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Champion by Ezenwa12345(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2020
digicreator:
Craze

If you are in Enugu and you need a ride to anywhere. Contact me...
Using ivm connect?
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu State 2020 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Champion by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2020
I really appreciate the Gov. Ugwuanyi for this gesture but I am not comfortable with the price attached to the winner of the competition "The Director who revealed that the winner was rewarded with a prize of N500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira), a plaque and certificate, stressed that “she will serve as an inspiration to other teachers in the state and an ambassador for the programme when we open entries for the next edition in 2021”.

If it is BBNaija that comes from Enugu State, i believe the Gov'nor will make him/her SSA and gifts him/her a bungalow worth over #5M and such event corrupts our teeming youth.

Gov'nor should have pronounce better reward for the winner and compel all blueship company to support the winner.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu State 2020 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Champion by Chukwudubem0: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Lovelies1:
Ok

Check my signature

Good

We must change name and flag.
We do it once and for all.

Nigeria is a bad name for a country.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Enugu State 2020 Maltina Teacher Of The Year Champion by digicreator: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

Using ivm connect?
Not IVM, my personal SUV. Toyota Highlander

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS Praises Top Taxpayers / Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria / World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.