Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3502375 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (3749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrDoGood(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is anyone selling Shiba Inu here ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheila19: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pls guys,

Where can one buy these ERC20 coins cheap.?.
Uniswap is charging almost 70$ for a value of 12$ lipsrsealed

As they aren't listed on exchanges yet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bosses! Wise to buy Shiba now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:
Ibime does the devine token have a value yet?

I just successfully imported the token to my trust wallet but it is not giving me dollar value

You can only see your value when you load it on PancakeSwap

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
priceaction:
people should always remember that , there are lots of WHALES and SHARKS here promoting their interests here, on a particular shitcoins they co-create, to gain maximum profits to DUMP on you. If you like dont DYOR let them use your money buy xiaomi note 11 and iphone 13 pro max pro x. grin grin.

Some a claimed female self, may be man, behind the moniker. I know how shitcoins work, and rug on people, so dont be caught unawares. Go and learn what you need to check before entry. A word is enough for the NEWBIES. cheesy

grin grin grin

Shots fired

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Been trying to swap BUSD/DIVINE and BNB/DIVINEsince morning, no hope. One moment I will see a quote, the next moment they will say Quote is unavailable.

Which kind of life is this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sunnybabe:
My trustwallet is giving me headache, it's not showing my availabile balance and also market info is not available

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times.. but it's not showing... Sometimes it will tell me application stop

Please any help from here on how to rectify that?

You are uninstalling Trust Wallet?

I hope you kept your recovery keys

Coins don't show on Trustwallet until they have 5000 holders. It's on PancakeSwap that you can see them by pasting the contract address

Don't go FOMO into something when you don't know how to navigate. Google and YouTube is your friend

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yom2(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Any one noticed that about 90% of stock is now available on trove? Or is my calculation deceiving me? Is it part of d reason they came stricter on day trading?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
dayo229:

Whatever rocks your boat...... The coin is printing me money which is what I'm here to make...... Already up x15, shitcoin or no shitcoin.

I did x45 or thereabout on Shak before I sold.... The coin cancelled two zeros afterwards, and the hype is still there.... Someone that bought Shak a week ago is already up x2.....So if shitcoins make me money so be it!

Shak is 8x from a week ago. That's when I bought again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
use VPN

Sunnybabe:
My trustwallet is giving me headache, it's not showing my availabile balance and also market info is not available

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times.. but it's not showing... Sometimes it will tell me application stop

Please any help from here on how to rectify that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
If U are here and still expecting a funny dip, U might need to wait till January 2022. Cos this bull wey we want climb so, E possible sey na December ending we go alight. Just relax and let the system run it's thing. Even if U sell while thinking U would buy low, sorry bus go leave U move.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
priceaction:
people should always remember that , there are lots of WHALES and SHARKS here promoting their interests here, on a particular shitcoins they co-create, to gain maximum profits to DUMP on you. If you like dont DYOR let them use your money buy xiaomi note 11 and iphone 13 pro max pro x. grin grin.

Some a claimed female self, may be man, behind the moniker. I know how shitcoins work, and rug on people, so dont be caught unawares. Go and learn what you need to check before entry. A word is enough for the NEWBIES. cheesy

RPG fired at Openheaven2019..

U can deny it but I know it... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeSepiero(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Cannicus:

Why did you withdraw eth, and to which network?

I needed to use eth to swap for floki on uniswap.
I used BEP 20 network.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
So make people no do their personal researches and just because it is pumping, and someone said it HERE, the novice should just rush to trade them on pancake swap?
Either you guys believe it or not, there are some people here, that promote what they put chunk of investment in, (those are the ones i termed WHALES) either good or bad. I have seen many CA in the past posted here , that are not locked, that are rug pulled or honey pot. Tell me, as a newbie that just see the hype? wont they make the mistake or waste their money?

I trade shitcoins also, BUT i do my quality research before entry.

Thats all what am saying.
I heard of a naija guy in the states, all what he does is create shitcoins probably monthly, pay heavily for promotions, lock for few months, dump on people , convert to BITCOINS, then claiming he is a bitcoin trader making a killing. These are the kind of carefulness i said people should be watchful of, they are mostly on telegram channels AND ANYWHERE they can promote anywhere, including HERE.

How much is a domain name? Less than 10dollars. plus hosting of less than 20$, ( even with 10$ domain, some have access to free hosting)..
You will have free wordpress and templates, you can use to craete a website for the project. Its not that hard to cheat on people through shitcoins... Make i just stop there..

I am not totally condemning shitcoins.
Anyway, whatever rock your boats, not my money anyway.
DaemoLee:

U deserve been flogged for this!

Born2conquer:

Whales on this thread want to influence shitcoins so they can buy iphone 13 pro max?

Do you really know who we call WHALES??
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bro stop these claims please... These guys give good update here... I take God beg you. Don't even start with this...

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Timekeeper:

RPG fired at Openheav.en2019..

No na, that one na our oga here ooo. She knows her onions. Well experienced no matter the gender.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Make una no go dash Yahoo boys way create fake tokens una hard earned money. All these newbies. Be extremely careful. Don't go and fomo and lose your money to sweet honey pots. Calm down and learn...

You see people are making money and e dey sweet you and you want to fomo. Make God no go punish you make you no go buy the wrong token.

Take a chill pill. Breath in first

They just have to be careful cos After all the increase, when its down to cash out, no liquidity.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
priceaction:

Just like i said, its very easy to create a coin. Getting the community to buy your co created coins to get liquidity then dump. Sometimes you cant even sell with all the gains. Not saying some are not legit, where is that lady that bought SOLR for 500usd. It all boils down to your risk assessment and investing what yiu are willing to loose. So you dont go about blaming ppl who shilled the coin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wanate(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Rubby1:

Honestly, I’m thinking the same thing!
Even if I’m buying, I’d only buy if dip or quick flask occure. With 1% If not, I’d wait till ROBINHOOD mata list or not!!!

Coins full market die angry grin
I discovered one coin that was ath of 4500$ is now less than 50$ and last year same date as today the said coin was 500+$!!

I just set bit up and down de wait jeje for any quick flash dip grin cheesy

I was thinking btc may hit 54-56k$ but that boy too stubborn grin
Which coin is dat?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mohzus: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
typicalgamer:

Oga use vpn

Thanks bossu, it worked with VPN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
MrDoGood:
Is anyone selling Shiba Inu here ?
Do you want to scam somebody or you want to get scam?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
I heard NAKA is the next AXS
Total Supply is 180m
AXS total supply is 270m
Hmmm
Cost about $4
Added to watchlist

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Why is yooshi on gate price different from hotb!t
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
typicalgamer:
Why is yooshi on gate price different from hotb!t
which one is higher?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Rubby1:

I doubt but i won’t argue much!

Abi nah de exchanges de wrote different prices?

And i discovered those exchanges de list different prices!

Some exchange prices are high while some low. But that 70$ I doubt gon
exchange Dy add to it undecided
See $solr way kucoin list at $2k price but other na $72

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
$yooshi cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
this influx of newbies is surprising

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lucremoy:
this influx of newbies is surprising
Na cus say crypto Dom rise, when e dey 29k, everyone dey call am scam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
priceaction:
So make people no do their personal researches and just because it is pumping, and someone said it HERE, the novice should just rush to trade them on pancake swap?
Either you guys believe it or not, there are some people here, that promote what they put chunk of investment in, (those are the ones i termed WHALES) either good or bad. I have seen many CA in the past posted here , that are not locked, that are rug pulled or honey pot. Tell me, as a newbie that just see the hype? wont they make the mistake or waste their money?

I trade shitcoins also, BUT i do my quality research before entry.

Thats all what am saying.
I heard of a naija guy in the states, all what he does is create shitcoins probably monthly, pay heavily for promotions, lock for few months, dump on people , convert to BITCOINS, then claiming he is a bitcoin trader making a killing. These are the kind of carefulness i said people should be watchful of, they are mostly on telegram channels AND ANYWHERE they can promote anywhere, including HERE.

How much is a domain name? Less than 10dollars. plus hosting of less than 20$, ( even with 10$ domain, some have access to free hosting)..
You will have free wordpress and templates, you can use to craete a website for the project. Its not that hard to cheat on people through shitcoins... Make i just stop there..

I am not totally condemning shitcoins.
Anyway, whatever rock your boats, not my money anyway.

You have a preconceived notion bro which is understandable given your.moniker, priceaction, you are a trader first. I'm same as you, I distrust shïtcoins but when I know liquidity is about to flow into a shïtcoin, I share it here so others can benefit. Your criticism is a bit harsh because OpenHeaven has never brought a shïtcoin in its infancy here, only projects with solid teams.

First of all, Nairaland money cannot move liquidity in a shïtcoin enough to move the marketcap. If I bring a shïtcoin here, it's because I know liquidity is about to flow and members of this group can benefit from it. If someone asks me about a coin I'm doing well in and I'm a whale, I often advise not to buy cos I can dump at any time. I first brought Shak here in April when it was $100k marketcap because the Dev had told me he was doing SatoshiStreetbets advert the next day. I advised everyone to take profit the next day and we did a 2x. AIT1 stayed in the coin and made a further 50x some days later. cos there was some other organic marketing I was unaware of. He took 90% of his profit and the one he left has done another 300x.

Shak marketcap is $50m. Me knowing Shak marketcap is $50m and same Dev just launched a coin at $600k marketcap called Divine, it doesn't take a genius to know that Divine will boom - why because Shak guys will flow there, the Dev is rich enough to market the coin and has good track record of doing so, and has integrity, and he raised over $100k from Divine presales back in March, so it already has a big budget to drive liquidity. However I told guys not to buy until the presale dump is over as sales tax would be reduced to 6% from 33% and presale guys will dump when that happens. I refused to give the CA until the presale dump was over. I was one of the dumpers and said I won't give CA because I can dump at any time. After the dump, I bought back in and felt confident enough to give Nairalanders the CA and those who took the call at the time should be 3x. The TG is growing, Shak guys are coming over and liquidity is flowing in. I also warned Nairalanders to sell before Jan when second phase unlock of presale tokens occur. Infact, generally it's good to sell before people start taking Christmas money out by second week of December

So nobody is using Nairalanders for liquidity. Shak has $50m marketcap and Divine has $2m. I doubt the cumulative maximum of $5k from Nairalanders is responsible for that. Rather it's an invite for Nairalanders to profit from knowledge of incoming Oyinbo liquidity.

So hopefully that's clear cos it's like you are generalising in your assumptions. We all look shïtcoins with side eye but cannot be reckless with shïtcoin calls.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Na Divine and Shak cause all these wahala today o grin grin, the funny thing is the call for Shak wasn't even made recently, we just didn't pay attention to Ibime.

I believe everyone investing into a token or coin should already know what they are signing up for. During the May dip, Almost everyone here forgot about analysis, some are even yet to fully recover, and we are talking about coins with utility!

Y'all should learn to respect people's choices please. That's how they were complaining about Shiba some weeks back. If we get rekt, we get rekt abeg. This crypto is already not for the faint hearted, and newbies too if you lose money abeg no come here complain o, that's why you should do your research.

I sha done comot my Capital since from Shak grin

Timekeeper:

RPG fired at Openheaven2019..

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
DaemoLee:
If U are here and still expecting a funny dip, U might need to wait till January 2022. Cos this bull wey we want climb so, E possible sey na December ending we go alight. Just relax and let the system run it's thing. Even if U sell while thinking U would buy low, sorry bus go leave U move.
coins can't go up in a roll for 2 good months and dats why u buy @S ND sell @R
So bro it will still dip if u miss morning bus, afternoon bus most carry u ND there will always be a bus to carry u to the village or city

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Guys pls how do I learn and know if a coin will 2x, 5x or even 10x or what group can I join I really need to make this money... I need money to take care of my family

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ibime abeg no mind them, wetin dey vex me be say most of these guys didn't read a few pages back, they would have seen how you gave your honest opinion. Someone even said we are dumb!

Please keep doing your best here! I for one appreciate you! Salute!
Ibime:

You have a preconceived notion bro which is understandable given your.moniker, priceaction, you are a trader first. I'm same as you, I distrust shïtcoins but when I know liquidity is about to flow into a shïtcoin, I share it here so others can benefit. Your criticism is a bit harsh because OpenHeaven has never brought a shïtcoin in its infancy here, only projects with solid teams.

First of all, Nairaland money cannot move liquidity in a shïtcoin enough to move the marketcap. If I bring a shïtcoin here, it's because I know liquidity is about to flow and members of this can benefit from it. If someone asks me about a coin I'm doing well in and I'm a whale, I often advise not to buy cos I can dump at any time. I first brought Shak here in April when it was $100k marketcap because the Dev had told me he was doing SatoshiStreetbets advert the next day. I advised everyone to take profit the next day and we did a 2x. AIT1 stayed in the coin and made a further 50x some days later. cos there was some other organic marketing I was unaware of. He took 90% of his profit and the one he left has done another 300x.

Shak marketcap is $50m. Me knowing Shak marketcap is $50m and same Dev just launched a coin at £$600k marketcap called Divine, it doesn't take a genius to know that Divine will boom, why because Shak guys will flow there, the Dev is rich, and he raised $100k from Divine presales from is back in March, so it already has a big budget. However I told guys not to buy until the presale dump is over as sales tax would be reduced to 6% from 33% and presale guys will dump when that happens. I refused to give the CA until the presale dump was over. I was one of the dumpers and said I won't give CA because I can dump at any time. After the dump, I bought back in and felt confident enough to give Nairalanders the CA and those who took the call at the time should be 3x. The TG is growing, Shak guys are coming over and liquidity is flowing in. I also warned Nairalanders to sell before Jan when second phase unlock of presale tokens occur. Infact, generally it's good to sell before people start taking Christmas money out by second week of December

So nobody is using Nairalanders for liquidity. Shak has $50m marketcap and Divine has $2m. I doubt the cumulative maximum of $5k from Nairalanders is responsible for that. Rather it's an invite for Nairalanders to profit from knowledge of incoming Oyinbo liquidity.

So hopefully that's clear cos it's like you are generalising in your assumptions. We all look shïtcoins with side eye but cannot be reckless with shïtcoin calls.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (3749) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: akeemag, mzee11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.