Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3502356 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (3748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sheila19: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
9japple:
XEC & DATA T.A

Somebody asked for XEC ANALYSIS earlier in the day, but I do not analyse pre-pubescent charts (charts not fully developed, not sufficient history ) so you have to rely on its tokenomics, whales, btc for now.

so I would be taking a look at DATA instead
DATA is in a compression phase of a symmetric triangle with the possible leg of pump given by the arrow at breakout to lead us to 0.3... I would suggest you take early profits before then because there is a significant Fib extension level at 0.28. Well things are not that straight forward because a symmetric triangle can breakout in both directions, since in most crypto spot scenarios, we are looking to go long, we place our buy orders at the edge of the triangle and put a stop loss(exit the trade) if it goes the other way instead.
Remember: If you go to the market alone, who will buy your goods and who will sell to you? Therefore look out for volume before entering the trade else, your buy order will so echo like you were alone in an NFA conference hall while others are at home doing DYOR....*SOMEONE JUST SLAPPED ME* it's the NFA president, he's angry at my tautology (using "doing " and DYOR together)

Waiting for your floki analysis boss smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Reeefe:
how is this resolved pls
Use poocoin dot app and set to auto slippage.
Works like a charm always.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Altcoin season this time round is the season of the apes and degenerates.

That's where SHIB retail money is flowing.

Shout out Rexraph18 for calling out Floki Inu when Shib pumped to 88 a couple of days ago. Floki has done 3x. I missed it as I didn't want to free up funds and debated with one member of this group about it on WhatsApp that it would blow.

Also Safemoon was called out on one of our TG group a week ago. It has done 4x and will do more I think.

Shib money don't care about utility.

Altcoin season is degen season and it's taking place on BSc chain and Eth chain.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by anna081: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
I understand now thanks

Sheila19:

A contract address or CA for short, is like an identifier for a project..

If a project launches newly, most used wallets and Dex's wouldn't have it listed or even know about them, but with their contract address, you can go to your preferred wallet or Dex, and add it as a custom token..
That's why most dex will warn you when adding custom address. Cos they've not verified it yet or stuff like that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiocol: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Which coin I go dump this 30 dollar on?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sheila19:

Increase gas limit..

Click the gear icon, and increase slippage tolerance 10-12

At some point, I have used 30 in my slippage cheesy just to beat traffic and get ahead of others
thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
SHOTS FIRED MAY & MAY NOT BE TRUE...in order to confirm she may have to do a live video call where she will talk about crypto for 5mins...even at that, set up is still possible...
So let's stop accusing one another...DaYOR and NaFisAt should be sufficient warning to any newbie
Timekeeper:

RPG fired at Openheaven2019..

U can deny it but I know it... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
How can I send Eth to Trustwallet so that I can be able to buy $paper on Uniswap. How can I go about this eth thing please. My TWT seems to have only but one wallet ID for every coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tolu181:
in shitcoin 40% means 5%

angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
The entire market looks undecided. Pump or dump?

All looks shaky

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Reeefe:

how are u checking it?

Copy Contract adress and check on poocoin dot com

Here’s the CA
0x7841798F6F240bCFf9557044722Feb31F93dfA81

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrilex: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Get Elon and Yooshi and thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
$SLP grin

Anytime I buy DF, the coin go Dy mk me vex ND when I'm out it will shoot, I'm not repeat my mistakes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
DieRich5:
$SLP grin

Anytime I buy DF, the coin go Dy mk me vex ND when I'm out it will shoot, I'm not repeat my mistakes
Lol same here the coin hates me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Newbies asking what coins to buy(Binance Users)

MATIC
DOGE
COTI
LTC
GRT
FXS
GNO

These coins can do minimum of 5x, MATIC might do more.

Still watching XEC, price is still below strong resistance levels, might take some weeks to break those levels. I will make an update when it turns bullish cause it might do wonders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
cyrilex:
Get Elon and Yooshi and thank me later

Which of the Elon

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
timmyrocksz:

Lol same here the coin hates me
hahaha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
If I said XEC of many weeks is puberty chart, what do you think FLOKI is? It's an abortable pregnancy... as a woman you should understand that analogy.
I only analyse charts with many candles because the principle of Technical Analysis is that history repeats itself, price reacts to previous inflection points. So if there is not sufficient history, on what metric or point will we base our analysis on? so coins 6 months and above are ideal.
For projects younger than that you have to rely on Fundamental analysis, tokenomics(use-case, white paper, capitalization, supply, trading volume etc) and btc movement. Reading all of those before checking a chart will give you a biased mind so for an objective work, I have a rule of thumb: " Do the T.A before the Fundamentals so that your judgement will not be clouded"
So for a coin without T.A? I cannot touch it, we only try to scalp what we can until we can see smart money movements on its chart.
I hope I have confused you enough. The NFA has no matches scheduled until sometime in November, please DYOR (DRINK YOUR OWN RADLER) while confirming the fixtures
Sheila19:

Waiting for your floki analysis boss smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Which of the Elon
Dogelon Mars

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nagalee(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2021
seankafor:
Na why I allocate am 30%
If shib of all shitcoins fit rise against all odds..
Then what God cannot do doesn't exist
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2021
Does anyone have an idea on how to buy crypto with dollars?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 12:48am On Oct 30, 2021
9japple:
If I said XEC of many weeks is puberty chart, what do you think FLOKI is? It's an abortable pregnancy... as a woman you should understand that analogy.
I only analyse charts with many candles because the principle of Technical Analysis is that history repeats itself, price reacts to previous inflection points. So if there is not sufficient history, on what metric or point will we base our analysis on? so coins 6 months and above are ideal.
For projects younger than that you have to rely on Fundamental analysis, tokenomics(use-case, white paper, capitalization, supply, trading volume etc) and btc movement. Reading all of those before checking a chart will give you a biased mind so for an objective work, I have a rule of thumb: " Do the T.A before the Fundamentals so that your judgement will not be clouded"
So for a coin without T.A? I cannot touch it, we only try to scalp what we can until we can see smart money movements on its chart.
I hope I have confused you enough. The NFA has no matches scheduled until sometime in November, please DYOR (DRINK YOUR OWN RADLER) while confirming the fixtures

I like your analysis grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 12:50am On Oct 30, 2021
I aped into one degen play that is giving me Safemoon vibes purely off media coverage. It's 50:50 so no need mentioning it so no one gets wrecked. This was based off exponential growth of addresses and media coverage alone.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kingsley989(m): 12:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Hello house. Please does anyone use BitMat, I bought Safemoon worth $80 but I realized i was charged over 10%, I even tried trading my coins before the market left me. I sold at $90 only to realize $9 was deducted. Even when Safemoon dips if it ever will. I can’t buy and trade with these deductions. Please help.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 12:58am On Oct 30, 2021
kingsley989:
Hello house. Please does anyone use BitMat, I bought Safemoon worth $80 but I realized i was charged over 10%, I even tried trading my coins before the market left me. I sold at $90 only to realize $9 was deducted. Even when Safemoon dips if it ever will. I can’t buy and trade with these deductions. Please help.

If you read the terms of buying SM, charges are clearly stated......

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Xec cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrDoGood(m): 1:49am On Oct 30, 2021
htdot:

Do you want to scam somebody or you want to get scam?

Your mind is dirty.

I wanted to buy 2days ago, a friend directed me to a vendor & with what the guy was offering, he was ripping me off half the coins. So I went in search myself.

Someone already helped me though. Bought 6 million quantity of shiba inu

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 1:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Ibime:

You have a preconceived notion bro which is understandable given your.moniker, priceaction, you are a trader first. I'm same as you, I distrust shïtcoins but when I know liquidity is about to flow into a shïtcoin, I share it here so others can benefit. Your criticism is a bit harsh because OpenHeaven has never brought a shïtcoin in its infancy here, only projects with solid teams.

First of all, Nairaland money cannot move liquidity in a shïtcoin enough to move the marketcap. If I bring a shïtcoin here, it's because I know liquidity is about to flow and members of this group can benefit from it. If someone asks me about a coin I'm doing well in and I'm a whale, I often advise not to buy cos I can dump at any time. I first brought Shak here in April when it was $100k marketcap because the Dev had told me he was doing SatoshiStreetbets advert the next day. I advised everyone to take profit the next day and we did a 2x. AIT1 stayed in the coin and made a further 50x some days later. cos there was some other organic marketing I was unaware of. He took 90% of his profit and the one he left has done another 300x.

Shak marketcap is $50m. Me knowing Shak marketcap is $50m and same Dev just launched a coin at $600k marketcap called Divine, it doesn't take a genius to know that Divine will boom - why because Shak guys will flow there, the Dev is rich enough to market the coin and has good track record of doing so, and has integrity, and he raised over $100k from Divine presales back in March, so it already has a big budget to drive liquidity. However I told guys not to buy until the presale dump is over as sales tax would be reduced to 6% from 33% and presale guys will dump when that happens. I refused to give the CA until the presale dump was over. I was one of the dumpers and said I won't give CA because I can dump at any time. After the dump, I bought back in and felt confident enough to give Nairalanders the CA and those who took the call at the time should be 3x. The TG is growing, Shak guys are coming over and liquidity is flowing in. I also warned Nairalanders to sell before Jan when second phase unlock of presale tokens occur. Infact, generally it's good to sell before people start taking Christmas money out by second week of December

So nobody is using Nairalanders for liquidity. Shak has $50m marketcap and Divine has $2m. I doubt the cumulative maximum of $5k from Nairalanders is responsible for that. Rather it's an invite for Nairalanders to profit from knowledge of incoming Oyinbo liquidity.

So hopefully that's clear cos it's like you are generalising in your assumptions. We all look shïtcoins with side eye but cannot be reckless with shïtcoin calls.

Well said. Only if the guy knows the number of people you have blessed with your calls. Keep up your good work sir.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 2:05am On Oct 30, 2021
MrDoGood:

Your mind is dirty.

I wanted to buy 2days ago, a friend directed me to a vendor & with what the guy was offering, he was ripping me off half the coins. So I went in search myself.

Someone already helped me though. Bought 6 million quantity of shiba inu
If you want a coin , you know where to buy them.... exchange.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 2:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Ibime:

You have a preconceived notion bro which is understandable given your.moniker, priceaction, you are a trader first. I'm same as you, I distrust shïtcoins but when I know liquidity is about to flow into a shïtcoin, I share it here so others can benefit. Your criticism is a bit harsh because OpenHeaven has never brought a shïtcoin in its infancy here, only projects with solid teams.

First of all, Nairaland money cannot move liquidity in a shïtcoin enough to move the marketcap. If I bring a shïtcoin here, it's because I know liquidity is about to flow and members of this group can benefit from it. If someone asks me about a coin I'm doing well in and I'm a whale, I often advise not to buy cos I can dump at any time. I first brought Shak here in April when it was $100k marketcap because the Dev had told me he was doing SatoshiStreetbets advert the next day. I advised everyone to take profit the next day and we did a 2x. AIT1 stayed in the coin and made a further 50x some days later. cos there was some other organic marketing I was unaware of. He took 90% of his profit and the one he left has done another 300x.

Shak marketcap is $50m. Me knowing Shak marketcap is $50m and same Dev just launched a coin at $600k marketcap called Divine, it doesn't take a genius to know that Divine will boom - why because Shak guys will flow there, the Dev is rich enough to market the coin and has good track record of doing so, and has integrity, and he raised over $100k from Divine presales back in March, so it already has a big budget to drive liquidity. However I told guys not to buy until the presale dump is over as sales tax would be reduced to 6% from 33% and presale guys will dump when that happens. I refused to give the CA until the presale dump was over. I was one of the dumpers and said I won't give CA because I can dump at any time. After the dump, I bought back in and felt confident enough to give Nairalanders the CA and those who took the call at the time should be 3x. The TG is growing, Shak guys are coming over and liquidity is flowing in. I also warned Nairalanders to sell before Jan when second phase unlock of presale tokens occur. Infact, generally it's good to sell before people start taking Christmas money out by second week of December

So nobody is using Nairalanders for liquidity. Shak has $50m marketcap and Divine has $2m. I doubt the cumulative maximum of $5k from Nairalanders is responsible for that. Rather it's an invite for Nairalanders to profit from knowledge of incoming Oyinbo liquidity.

So hopefully that's clear cos it's like you are generalising in your assumptions. We all look shïtcoins with side eye but cannot be reckless with shïtcoin calls.

My man your call have help so many people here.. you just dont need to explain your self.. most of us know your good deed and your worth.. Just dont relent, keep doing the good work.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 2:41am On Oct 30, 2021
Nigga I'm holding that coin ($SLP) till it hits $1. Anything less than that is totally unacceptable. I believe it's gon hit $1 from now until easter.
DieRich5:
$SLP grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dave0450(m): 2:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Please and please I need small amount of Tron I made a mistake of deposit usdt using trc20 network instead of bep on my trustwallet and I can't withdraw it without having Tron.. Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (3748) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: yerilistik, Chully01(f), egbeocha(m), felzylix(m), narite, SINisSIN(m), BluPlanet, Born2conquer and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.