Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,683 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3532008 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) ... (3776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Timekeeper:

List of stable coin..

USDT
Usdc
Usdp
Terra usd
Slp
Ada
Theta
Eos
Xlm
Xrp

Know this and know peace
SLP was my first coin as a newbie, I bought $20 worth of it ,..now it 18,....am planning to sale it,.. should I?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Edipet:
SLP was my first coin as a newbie, I bought $20 worth of it ,..now it 18,....am planning to sale it,.. should I?
sell and buy sclp immediately.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reggaemich(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mizjoke10:

If you want to learn nowhere you can learn. WhatsApp is the right Place for me to teach people, if you are really interested you aren't the one you will tell me what to do bro.
OK

U can do what u like Sis

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
jedisco:

The candle patterns, support/resistance zones and extension above the weekly ema support
embarassed U come turn am into assignment. Lol.
Thanks for the direction.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
dljbd1:

It has been stagnant for some days.
Yes but it jst did over 150%

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ololade001: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Whitelist opportunity and 0.1 bnb giveaway too. Just search for Legitcryptotoo on Telegram. Who got the Algo giveaway this afternoon??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kansoboy: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Look into mimir Coin.

Do Ur research , if u wish u can invest.nota financial advice..
U can fine d coin on gate

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Polkadot- Dot in a circle

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yerima21: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
E.G.L.D !

Smashed ATH today, though retracing now, one of the faithful few I don't regret having in my portfolio.

NFA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olusharp(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
I bought Gala
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olusharp:
I bought Gala

What of Fanta?

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DigitalMallam: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
BUGOFF:
embarassed U come turn am into assignment. Lol.
Thanks for the direction.
Before buying, Use CoinCodex to lookup coin performance and likelihood of it doing well or otherwise in the coming days

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
guys becareful out there, some of the sh!tcoins are removing liquidity, we are that time of the year.

Stay safe!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
mattyboy007:

Yes but it jst did over 150%
Yeah...I came in a bit late sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olusharp(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

What of Fanta?
is it bad, I am new to this... There is really no need for the mockery you know

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olusharp:
is it bad, I am new to this... There is really no need for the mockery you know

Sorry for the joke, sure you bought during it's dip!! Red I mean

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
9japple:
It's your opinion and normally I will not respond....
BUT I have to respond:
I am not a trader, I am a market analyst with methods that ppl who choose to trade can make money from....
I am not a trader by choice... I choose not to trade full time
[/b].
SECONDLY you do not have proof that I do not have shi shi..... people that know me will confirm whether I have shi shi or not (ask ppl that know me offline what I do fulltime, I don't need to brag about God's blessings to me here, it may just be Grace.
THIRDLY,
Any skill not honed or practiced will die off with time, hence I teach others willing to trade, in that way I remain "in the game" until my circumstances change...[b[b]].you dare not trade if your circumstances do not permit, I have learned that
[/b]...so I thrive in my situation/circumstances
I advertise trainings because truthfully it is one of the 3 elements needed to succeed...the other 2 can be gotten here and I have always encouraged ppl to benefit from it. I charge because I decide to charge because I have a right to filter demands on my time and because anything of value has a value attached to it. If shitcoins have a value, why not my comprehensive trading mentorship program with which any market can be traded? I will charge whoever and whatsoever I wish, because it is a want, not a need like food or air. It's a value-added premium service...completely optional and free to some people who know how to "press my mumu button"
So there you go....that is my humble reply...

For those interested, keep your coin requests coming, no shitcoins, no newborn coins....

Thanks

PS: I can boldly dare any of my students worldwide to come out with a negative review of our sessions so far....
I won't play the proud card of posting their positive reviews. They can anonymously post their negative reviews....
That is how sure I am.
REKT = TRADE + NFA - DYOR + FUD + FOMO + PRIDE

I was just reminiscing on this bolded now, very cool strategy you got there, the only problem that comes into play here is discipline..

Am saying this because I'll be on a some cool cash liquid fiat by next week..
Honestly I wish the money came during this last dip because I know by tomorrow been Monday, the bull run continues..

Honestly am praying now for the market to bleed more maybe until this week runs out..

I checked and it took almost weeks for BTC to have this major retracement after the last bull run..

Unless I'll be waiting and praying for flash dips..

Because this money coming in now is strictly for BTC and Ethereum
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shinaayodele48(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
jedisco:

Usually, I prefer to limit my discussions to NL. You can quote me on an old thread

I respect your reservation but pls ,do you have a telegram channel where i can learn the basic of trading from? I just cherish how you analyse your knowledge about crypto here. I will like you to mentor me. I will be most happy if that can happen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

What can u say in zec

I’m sorry, I haven’t taken the time to look at that coin, it hasn’t captured my interest.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
9japple:
I exited at 87, no regrets... no need to jump into a moving train...if it retraces now, I might consider entering again

Your satisfaction is even more important, sir. Being greedy takes the money away

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Where are all these coins popping out from?!.

Making 100% look like 20%

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
which coins??

Tamel:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nation930(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please anybody wey sabi better coin to trade on KuCoin please update us Abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
MJBOLT:
which coins??

On binance....see dawan RGT going again

And they doing numbers in minutes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stewiepeter: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
My people please if you can buy Crypto.com coin. This coin will be crazy, I see it hitting easily 2 dollars before the end of the year. They just bought rights to the naming rights of the staple centre in LA and they hired Matt Damon as their face and they are into NFT’s now. Buy and you can easily double your investment or more in a short while.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tamel:

Someone already gave a warning about those shitcoins pumping....they're taking out liquidity. Once you get trapped, you'll be a bag holder till heaven knows when.

Ignore all those calls with no FA or TA.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Chilliworm:

Do not buy the dip now. Else you will be feeding fhe whales. I repeat, DO NOT BUY THE DIP. its a trap, hold... Do not sell, but start buying when btc goes below 53k.

Is btc still going to 53k or its correction has finished?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Cannicus:

Is btc still going to 53k or its correction has finished?

BTC GOING BACK TO 57K

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Shorting Sol here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please those tiny coins that always remain after selling, what do I do with them on gateio? I know there's the option to convert them to kcs on Kucoin but can't seem to find such on gate? Can anyone help pls?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ApostleBlack(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Gracefullhuman:
hahaha.. 2 months, 51 dollars?

Dude you've not started. I lost almost 800 dollars before I get sense. Welcome to crypto bro. If you no get mind, the game is not for you o.

Also, Only use money you can afford to lose, don't borrow please. If not, high bp is smilling at yousmiley

Lol. I crashed over 85% of my portfolio before I get sense. Crypto ain't quick money scheme

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by calcal: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
jedisco:

The gullibility of some of you folks is annoying. So you believe 20k usd is what people go around distributing for free....

Thats my grouse with most of you people who keep spamming this thread with scam airdrops due to non-existent bonuses you've been offered. It seems like you guys don't reason thru stuff. Most airdrops are issued to addresses who interacted with a platform and not those who went seeking referrals....

Since they're promising you 20k usd for a sign-up, why not get everyone around you (family, friends, church members e.tc) to go collect 20k usd

you are right, those scammers will be caught and sent to jail. no doubt about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) ... (3776) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 9japride(m), BigCEO(m), TotoLGA, BOOKWORMLUX(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.