Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3522383 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) ... (3765) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ibime:

That's The Moon crypto. All his YouTuber friends were promoting it.

See what binance sent me

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chizzybabe26(f): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is not the normal dip we use to have, this particular dip is unusual and abnormal.

I pray BTC doesn't go to $38

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Pls start mentioning coins with quick recovery rate and that's currently at discount now pls

Gorblez you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yesloaded: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
chizzybabe26:
This is not the normal dip we use to have, this particular dip is unusual and abnormal.

I pray BTC doesn't go to $38

$38 or $38k?

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
My bybit account has be released. Thanks to all that gave advice.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Paygram:

So what steps did u take

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Paygram:
Kindly explain in details the steps taken for the release of your account.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bishopkinkin: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
https://cosmos.expert/i/GTzdrP

● After a year of development, COSMOS NFT game is officially released. Claim the first cross-chain universe NFT with a random maximum value of $800,000 USDT for free. https://cosmos.expert/i/GTzdrP
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oh, I see
No vex. grin
Mazinewmoney:
He was referring to XRP in Luno app. Next time try to read everything

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Makophils: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hello guys,

Please I need recommendations on reliable platform(s) where I can learn crypto. I don’t mind paying provided it will give me value for money .I have almost zero knowledge about crypto.

Your suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Itzlinda:
When fastt hint of the possibility of this turning to bear market, I couldn't help but drop some bags. Man I lost my senses at the mention of bear market.
My $2000 turned to $200 during 2017 bear market

Experience is best teacher. I converted about 50% of coins i know i wont keep during the bear market to btc/bnb. The remaining 50% in stables with bid for beeteecee bnb and eth. Usually beeteecee recovers first before other alts, once i notice a sign of recovery, i load up other alts. Still have some bags in strong projects like fantom, luna... Bear market is not funny. Some of the dip you keep buying some stupid coins, and they keep dipping. Best/safe dca will be on beeteecee. Im adding bnb cos i have a lot of project to farm in binance smart chain 2022.
N/b market might show a sign or recovery to 48-50k.only to dump harder...cycle repeat.
One thing is sure, im not taking in any money to my bank account. Lots of ways to make money here. Staking my alts, farming some., liquidity provider, dca...and swing trading. Na money we come find. The only thing im not trying again is futures.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
afroxyz:

Don't expect a rebound. The sell-off would continue for a long while with some intermittent pauses. The Fed is only rounding off bond purchases and has not even hiked interest rate which it may do (at least) 3 times this year. Since beeteecee is following nasdaq like mumu, expect more dips
Yes, thats what they say last time that we were going to 28k.i bought 30k anyway since most ppl were expecting lower. Beeteecee always finds a way to surprise us. Dont be surprised when the market picks up today and straight to 50k cheesy. We should all protect ourselves however we deem fit. Good project, DCA...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Makophils:
Hello guys,

Please I need recommendations on reliable platform(s) where I can learn crypto. I don’t mind paying provided it will give me value for money .I have almost zero knowledge about crypto.

Your suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks.

Message 07048176103
There's a free newbie group thats about to start
It might be helpful if you're interested
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Funny thread as usual grin

Mazi wey dey expect 18k btc is now calling somebody who said it will be a long ride "prophet of doom"

I no wan laugh abeg

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Prophet of doom.

You no wan buy Beatrice at $18k again??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
DenreleDave:

So what steps did u take
I sent an email to there support address. The address was with the letter sent to me. Then i chatted with them through chat bot and the customer service did a good job. Walk me through the process she took(she is a lady), contacting the department necessary then she assured me.

Then I received a mail the confirmed the release of the account. I tried logging in on bybit and it went through.

But wetin pain me na say my money done short. Ftm don drop. And the token is still in my bybit wallet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
Funny thread as usual grin

Mazi wey dey expect 18k btc is now calling somebody who said it will be a long ride "prophet of doom"

I no wan laugh abeg

Any situation that will take btc to 20k will never allow most people here to buy any single crypto still. Because it is going to be such a terrible situation, most of them won't be bold enough to enter the market with a dollar.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
OffsahBoye:
Pls start mentioning coins with quick recovery rate and that's currently at discount now pls

Gorblez you
Bnb

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HornyTave: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hey guys, ive successfully flipped my cash ×2 by taking 10% to 15% on futures. lol
though na small money but e worth pass playing online game with my data.... hahaha...

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omo it's been a while. I hardly follow crypto at the moment. I hope to continue when I finally verify my account. Funds just stucked

I noticed TA works more in Forex than crypto.
Forex sweet die cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
clems88:
Omo it's been a while. I hardly follow crypto at the moment. I hope to continue when I finally verify my account. Funds just stucked

I noticed TA works more in Forex than crypto.
Forex sweet die cheesy
can you teach me forex?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
If mana tie my money down no shaking. It's a strong coin. Moves with btc.

I don go sleep.

Mana NEVER disappoints!

We tell you say make you buy better coin and relax yourself. Only newbies won't understand this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Viridis(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

You can't fund HotBit using P2P in Nigeria.

The only way of funding is to transfer USDT from another wallet
I have trust wallet how do I find it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
lavylilly:
can you teach me forex?
study babypips and you tube videos . That's where I got my knowledge of forex

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheSTreetman: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Clachi:

I want to buy from you. Let me know if I can, thanks.

Walai.. grin Una dey craze for here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Merry Christmas chief. The way I'm praying for dip eh. I wish BTC will come to 18k so that everything will fall. I've seen the magic in buyin red

Same mazi that wanted btceee at 18k dey call another person "Prophet of Doom". Den mazi is surely "Prophet of Carnage" grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

I guess this dip caught baba unawares... Runju PA embarassed embarassed embarassed

Cc: Sunndaywillie, mazi matter be like fair weather...

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Fastt:

Experience is best teacher. I converted about 50% of coins i know i wont keep during the bear market to btc/bnb. The remaining 50% in stables with bid for beeteecee bnb and eth. Usually beeteecee recovers first before other alts, once i notice a sign of recovery, i load up other alts. Still have some bags in strong projects like fantom, luna... Bear market is not funny. Some of the dip you keep buying some stupid coins, and they keep dipping. Best/safe dca will be on beeteecee. Im adding bnb cos i have a lot of project to farm in binance smart chain 2022.
N/b market might show a sign or recovery to 48-50k.only to dump harder...cycle repeat.
One thing is sure, im not taking in any money to my bank account. Lots of ways to make money here. Staking my alts, farming some., liquidity provider, dca...and swing trading. Na money we come find. The only thing im not trying again is futures.

Unfortunately, futures is where whales play their game and it is where money is made as it's a bidirectional market.

Those who fear futures are those who used excessive leverage, do not understand the market and got liquidated as a result. I was a victim, and it was a very valuable but expensive lesson. But I can tell you that futures is more profitable and it will discipline you to always take profit and be less greedy.

General market has been trending down (BTC BNB) but futures has ensured profit is still being made

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Metaverse coins doing the lord's work.

Mana
Sand
Gala
UFO

There recovery dey Burst brain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Fastt:

Thanks boss for your useful comments. Please can you just give some simple tips on how to stake,do token farming and liquidity pool mining/provision.I have tried watching it on Youtube but the thing nor make sense to me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
I need $Movr to dip to $150 ND SOL $130

I need BTC to dip more jor............$SLP my depressing coin just Dy mk me laugh anytime I see the coin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Paygram:

Good to hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) ... (3765) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: S4SOLOMON4(m), Stan2330(m), Ezone, patricknz(m), SINisSIN(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.