Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,679 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3545789 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (3780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
we are waiting for d incoming FUDs, i in particular love my current portifolio and i m not converting to stables. I m alrdy stable in my entries and after DCAs. I can't be unstable at dz stage, abi d token's market Cap i m hodling go drop enter 5k flat make i knw say i be d only whale at large, time to giv d dev some calls. Are dey going to implement everytin on whitepapers or abi all naa smokescreen? #rmrk, trias, dyp, pyr, haka, maha & btc

Boss please what is your exit for HAKA? That coin should only have one direction but I won't like to over HODL.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizEndy1: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
If
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Chikacha:

Boss please what is your exit for HAKA? That coin should only have one direction but I won't like to over HODL.
i exit partially at $0.34-0.35, by offloading 50% of my entire haka hodlings and leave d remaining to ride all d way to $3 and above, since defi dApps & NFT Marketplace will be huge dz year. Haka token burning incoming eventually. Dz is just d beginning of greater tins to come.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
i exit partially at $0.34-0.35, by offloading 50% of my entire haka hodlings and leave d remaining to ride all d way to $3 and above, since defi dApps & NFT Marketplace will be huge dz year. Haka token burning incoming eventually. Dz is just d beginning of greater tins to come.
This sounds good, I will be glad to join your train. cheesy Thank you very much.

I was thinking of exiting at like 100 USD grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
WizEndy1:
If you want to make 2.5% on your capital every day, dm me... Whatsapp number on my signature

Is it free?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kemistri4:

Pls, is it a good deal?

Plus, will they be the ones to give me the $500?

There's no free money anywhere!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Today's airdrop new one

https://t. me/ElonFlokiDogeAirdropBot?start=r00468980014

Remember to remove the space in-between . And m
DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

There's no free money anywhere!
In freetown, nothing is free. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
seankafor:
Btc volume coming alive cool
It is bulling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by showafrica(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kemistri4:

Pls, is it a good deal?

Plus, will they be the ones to give me the $500?

If you activate there own you only get $0.30 after 7 days and that ends it. Its a fair deal if you have a spare cash or coins you won't need for long. Lock like 1k BUSD and by 2025, by then Nigeria is buried. 1$ may be 100k...so you will have about 10m.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kaybee7000:

What TF is this ?
Take profit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WizEndy1: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Is it free?

Your capital will make money for you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
investor instinct 101, when u have caught a koin at its bare bottom price, u just have to hold for ur dear life and wait for d tide to take you to an aboundant island wey cocoa milk splurges from rocks. At dat very bottom, yes at dat very bottom? dia are no traders there buh thousands of investors are camped out dia in wait, bcuz dey are a solid pillar of support to d token, i mean 100% real n authentic token. As at now, dz particular token called DYP aka defi yielding protocol is not far from its bottom at $0.20 or $0.19, its value increases as bnb & eth prices increase. Massive updates incoming dz 2022. if u are an investor? Take advantage and hodl with a truckload of patience.
Thanks for this man...
I'm looking for coins like this that have bottomed out.. trying to find time to scale through kucoin and gate especially for gems with solid community and in its bare bottom because of this dip....
Do i mention you IF i find any?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kaybee7000(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Goldbw122:

Take profit

I said what time frame is that on ur chat comrade ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
showafrica:

If you activate there own you only get $0.30 after 7 days and that ends it. Its a fair deal if you have a spare cash or coins you won't need for long. Lock like 1k BUSD and by 2025, by then Nigeria is buried. 1$ may be 100k...so you will have about 10m.

This is stupid and rubbish thing to say... I bliv u r an adult and u can reason well. Pls watch wat u say online and let ur brain control ur finger...

The bolded is nt worthy to be said all bcox of crypt.o ..

Peace

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kaybee7000(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Timekeeper:

This is stupid and rubbish thing to say... I bliv u r an adult and u can reason well. Pls watch wat u say online and let ur brain control ur finger...

The bolded is nt worthy to be said all bcox of crypt.o ..

Peace

Thought say na only m dey see ham
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kaybee7000:

I said what time frame is that on ur chat comrade ?
What chat? I don't understand.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by showafrica(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Timekeeper:

This is stupid and rubbish thing to say

Let's keep deceiving ourselves then... Nigeria will be great and infact by 2025 N1 will be equal to $1. By then Ruga will be multinational business, in fact, the whole world will envy Nigeria grazing routes. Bandits and Bokoharam will invite there brother from niger and they will help us build rocket to Mars. Even spacex no go see our back. Gumi will be made the president for defending bandits. The 1999 constitution is perfect, it will surly fix everything. Corruption will disappear before 2025 as far as Tinubu builds on Buhari legacy. Lets clap for ourselves we are doing well.

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
showafrica:

Let's keep deceiving ourselves then... Nigeria will be great and infact by 2025 N1 will be equal to $1. By then Ruga will be multinational business, in fact, the whole world will envy Nigeria grazing routes. Bandits and Bokoharam will invite there brother from niger and they will help us build rocket to Mars. Even spacex no go see our back. Gumi will be made the president for defending bandits. The 1999 constitution is perfect, it will surly fix everything. Corruption will disappear before 2025 as far as Tinubu builds on Buhari legacy. Lets clap for ourselves we are doing well.
Nigeria will never be great again because the present leaders have teach their offspring on how to maximize corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Zabiboy:
trying to find time to scale through kucoin and gate especially for gems with solid community and in its bare bottom because of this dip....
Do i mention you IF i find any?
pls do, i m always on d look out for d next BT. d goal after all is to make monies from opportunities lyk dz. Buy low, sell high, no F.A, no T.A, just pure gut feeling dat will hit one on d chest when he starts seeing d token come alive perhaps, 5 times faster again buh too late, he would had missed out regretfully by then. I Stay on solid projects always if i am an investor and i sleep well at nyt lyk a baby shuld d market bleed profusely again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
showafrica:

Be defending ur rubbish and the slow poke liking your nonsensical comment..

How can an adult defend sumtin Dt is nt right?
Haba..

U r older than me and I suppose u shud be wiser enough to post sensible things but u can't still see anytin wrong in what u posted. Haba

What is wrong is wrong... Let ur brain connect with ur finger B4 typing...
An advice

Peace out

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by showafrica(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Goldbw122:

Nigeria will never be great again because the present leaders have teach their offspring on how to maximize corruption.

Tell that guy, because he is getting peanuts somewhere he doesn't know how much damage the country has done to herself and the next generation. Typical black man don't reason beyond 12 months.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Goldbw122:

Nigeria My family will never be great again because the present leaders have teach their offspring on how to maximize corruption.

Shut up bro.. No leader taught u anytin....

It is what u r Dt u exhibit.. Stop shifting blames.....

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
showafrica:

Tell that guy, because he is getting peanuts somewhere he doesn't know how much damage the country has done to herself and the next generation. Typical black man don't reason beyond 12 months.

Still saying more rubbish...

Even if I don't get peanut, it's nt enough to support the rubbish u said in the name of cryp. to

Iranu oshi.

Abeg make una dey talk una useless talk with una family, don't bring the whole families in Nigeria into ur pessimistic thought

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kaybee7000(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tor this issue has gone beyond what am thinking ,am out o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Small diplomacy we no get. Any small thing, we are already saying negative things all because of small tin..

Let's know what to type. Haba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by triumph4real: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hello house! It's not possible for me to transfer smart chain bnb worth $10 from binance to trust wallet for gas fee ( because of the minimum withdrawal limit).
For those that have experience in using g.a.t.e. i.o is it possible to transfer bnb worth $10 to trust wallet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is a crypto thread father, heart attack will take you to the grave quick o. Keep licking your pay masters buuut

Timekeeper:
Small diplomacy we no get. Any small thing, we are already saying negative things all because of small tin..

Let's know what to type. Haba

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fuckjesusandgod:
This is a crypto thread father, heart attack will take my father to the grave quick o. Keep licking my father pay masters buuut

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
showafrica:

Pls do not engage that guy again (so as not to derail this thread)....

The earlier we all realized dis country is fu*ked beyond redemption the better....

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
triumph4real:
Hello house! It's not possible for me to transfer smart chain bnb worth $10 from binance to trust wallet for gas fee ( because of the minimum withdrawal limit).
For those that have experience in using g.a.t.e. i.o is it possible to transfer bnb worth $10 to trust wallet?
use hotbit, i tink minimium over dia is $3, network fee is around 0.006usdt per transfa

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
https://t. me/USDT_GIVEAWAY_SBOT?start=User9936540

Claim your 10 usdt give away but minimum withdraw 70 USDT

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (3780) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: itopat007, Suzzytee05(f), Badadvisor, Deppysit(m), Allthelight(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.