Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,126 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3557116 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (3787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Where is usdt dropping to?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

E b like u b Yahoo boy, u think say I b Yahoo boy too. U dey try to protect ya territory.

Calm down, untill I drop the link here...

Will u guys click? It's 50/50.

I will drop d site to shame u...

E go shock you.

Make people just indicate.

Na like coin market cap, but this one is for coins that may moon based on some stats, performance, etc.

Guys are scared to click an ordinary link, after una go from OG.

What part of keep the link to yourself don't you get?

You're a scammer and noone here will fall for your dirty trick..
Stop trying too hard to prove your innocence when you're not. Stop fooling yourself!

Abi na by force?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

Baba calm down. Wetin u no Sabi pass u.

The reason why Africa is behind is cos many of us are governed by our mind. What happens to ur brain?

Following laid down rules.

Asking from assistance from professionals, etc.

Majority of businesses fail cos the ideas came from the mind. Any idea from the mind is a gamble. The mind knows nothing...

Upgrade!

What happens to logical thinking?

If only you knew how stupid you type trying to sound intelligent, you would give up already...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Is it that some of you are waiting till an innocent here gets scammed before calling that fool out?

At least whoever falls for that cheap scam by likeaking, would not say they didnt see the many warnings by myself and others who spoke out...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Felixamos:

If only you knew how stupid you type trying to sound intelligent, you would give up already...

Open ya mind learn..

How can I sound foolish while speaking confirmable truths. May b u are too foolish to understand. Go on Google and verify.

Stop been naive.

U guys here are too naive. Why not observe me or investigate me bf jumping into conclusions.

I am real.

I have to start from here bf going big.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Screen shot of a standard crypto stats table I am developing. Na smart phone view. It's 100% responsive. Like coin market cap n co..

Those calling me names are seeking for notice.

I ball like a King..
I am not here to scam anyone.

Kings don't scam, they make men.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pls don't steal my UI design... Although most of u here can't code... No go show person... I go delete am sharply.

See the type of UI I build.

Go check on Google if u will see any one like.

Every thing I build is for Kings.

I no go give una my link again. Haters

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
doyin01:

Oh please...I said if it does not touch 900 naira before Christmas.....I still maintain my stance..if it does not reach 900naira before Christmas.. I will deactivate my account...

And yeah I am repeating it again...

IF IT DOES NOT REACH 900NAIRA BEFORE XMAS..I WILL DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT....!!!!!
Awon analyst isonu cheesy. Novice wey dey claim pro grin.

One day left, I know you don't have the balls to deactivate your account though cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Make some of una no take my UI design scam person oh.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:

Awon analyst isonu cheesy. Novice wey dey claim pro grin.

One day left, I know you don't have the balls to deactivate your account though cheesy

Next year e go hit 9H - 1k. In d next 4 years na 2k.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

Baba calm down. Wetin u no Sabi pass u.

The reason why Africa is behind is cos many of us are governed by our mind. What happens to ur brain?

Following laid down rules.

Asking from assistance from professionals, etc.

Majority of businesses fail cos the ideas came from the mind. Any idea from the mind is a gamble. The mind knows nothing...

Upgrade!

What happens to logical thinking?

Africa this, Africa that. Na Africa make you nor sabi arrange beta scam. Of all the schools of thought wey dey for psychology and all the mad men wey teach human behavior for this life. Na you wey wan scam people just wan abolish all their studies. Nor go sit down one place.

Na only person wey calm down your juju dey catch I think... well, get ready because I nor dey drink or smoke or anything at all. I nor dey even take pain medication. Haha. You are talking to a very calm person.

Nor go sit down one place. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chikacha:

Africa this, Africa that. Na Africa make you nor sabi arrange beta scam. Of all the schools of tought wey dey for psychology and all the mad men wey teach human behavior for this life. Na you wey wan scam people just wan abolish all their studies. Nor go sit down one place.

Na only person wey calm down your juju dey catch I think... well, get ready because I nor dey drink or smoke or anything at all. I nor dey even take pain medication. Haha. You are talking to a very calm person.

Nor go sit down one place. cheesy

U no wise. I don scam Anybody?
Ask u sef that question.

Stop following ya mind.

Upgrade.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
When an idiot thinks others are idiots.

He didn't go to college to be stupid.... Smh.... Little did he know that college is the home of most stupid people, except for those who jumped outta the aquarium.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Btc dey fall, usdt rate dey fall,where person go even follow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

E b like u b Yahoo boy, u think say I b Yahoo boy too. U dey try to protect ya territory.

Calm down, untill I drop the link here...

Will u guys click? It's 50/50.

I will drop d site to shame u...

E go shock you.

Make people just indicate.

Na like coin market cap, but this one is for coins that may moon based on some stats, performance, etc.

Guys are scared to click an ordinary link, after una go from OG.

...or I am just a simple reader who values information, have been reading from Nairaland for over a decade, and have changed my life only from information I have gotten from Nairaland. Maybe I am just pointing out the scams incase someone wants to do the same. Maybe I am just using the times I come here to play around to stop people from losing money....

I don't need to steal from anyone to make it, you don't ether but you are bent on it.

This is not the place for you and you know it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

U no wise. I don scam Anybody?
Ask u sef that question.

Stop following ya mind.

Upgrade.

Wise or no wise,
Na only you come here..
Na only you them help suggest say go to twitter or elsewhere
Na only you them tell say them nor want see your work.
Na only you still las-last share your fake whatever for here..
Na only you still dey cry say make them nor steal your UI.

My brother, Na only you know weytin you dey find for here.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
santos123:
Btc dey fall, usdt rate dey fall,where person go even follow?
we're you súckin pússy when you typed this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

Open ya mind learn..

How can I sound foolish while speaking confirmable truths. May b u are too foolish to understand. Go on Google and verify.

Stop been naive.

U guys here are too naive. Why not observe me or investigate me bf jumping into conclusions.

I am real.

I have to start from here bf going big.

Anybody wey fall for this scammer ehn, get himself to blame.. I think enough has been said already...

Very funny at the bolded...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Felixamos:

Anybody wey fall for this scammer ehn, get himself to blame.. I think enough has been said already...

The way he talks down at his audience and generalize everyone.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chikacha:

Sounds eerily like Deflover.

And the persistence too despite the fact that people have made it clear they are not interested.

That's the major sign of someone who's just desperate to make money without knowing anything.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chikacha:

Wise or no wise,
Na only you come here..
Na only you them help suggest say go to twitter or elsewhere
Na only you them tell say them nor want see your work.
Na only you still las-last share your fake whatever for here..
Na only you still dey cry say make them nor steal your UI.

My brother, Na only you know weytin you dey find for here.
Like girl! His scam intentions are so clear..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chikacha:

Tell me if that ain't similar with deflover.. No stress yourself dey reply am again.. You've done the best you can of pointing him out as a fraud..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

And the persistence too despite the fact that people have made it clear they are not interested.

That's the major sign of someone who's just desperate to make money without knowing anything.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

They want to make any-anything before 25th the way I see it. And just the fact that anyone may just try as they did with Deflover would be enough for them at this point.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Every new monikers not sounds like deflover grin

Make una call am for phone na, grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chikacha:

...or I am just a simple reader who values information, have been reading from Nairaland for over a decade, and have changed my life only from information I have gotten from Nairaland. Maybe I am just pointing out the scams incase someone wants to do the same. Maybe I am just using the times I come here to play around to stop people from losing money....

I don't need to steal from anyone to make it, you don't ether but you are bent on it.

This is not the place for you and you know it.

U too funny. Wat if it turn out I am not a scammer as u think?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Felixamos:

Tell me if that ain't similar with deflover.. No stress yourself dey reply am again.. You've done the best you can of pointing him out as a fraud..

It is Clear. Na true oo Thank you my brother. Sorry my Boss them.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Felixamos:

I have showed u ui of some of my product. U still dey doubt.

I don big pass cruise...

See UI

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
LikeAking:

U too funny. Wat if it turn out I am not a scammer as u think?

Deflover

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Meanwhile, I nor know what happened yesterday. I made 600% on Ranker Dao and 53% on Xtag. I sold the life out of them immediately.
I suspect there is a new strategy of Pump and dump groups going around.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Deflover is now a model for desperate scammers. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Siberia01:
Deflover

I am not deliver...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (3787) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy, Robnectar(m), Toppy08, Dundalk(m), Alexas58 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.