Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3584315 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) ... (3804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hamachi:
I didn't know one useless coin was pumped by those foolish MF, I saw it pumping I jumped in with $1000 then, it was as if they were waiting for me to actually jump in, if you see the speed at which it dropped cry , e be like film trick, I had to uninstall and reinstall Binance thinking it was a glitch, the $1000 today is $10. I hated Binance that I went in their page in all social media to call them out as a scam
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Plan ahead and stay safe. YOu may want to avoid some coins.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Historically, a green september often resulted in a green October, November, and December. Will history repeat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
They all have groups on telegram infact they have specific time for whatever coin they wanna pump expecially on Mexc and kucoin. If you join when the coin is pumping or already pumped, you enter one chance be that.

Robnectar:

LoL,... There was a day also I bought a coin on the day they launched it, the name of the coin is $CWAR on kucoin, babe dat day ehn, I nearly commit suicide, right in front of my eyes $300 don $23,.. many stories like dat, I learned crypto d hard way,... I'm just here positioning for the bullrun season to cash out what have lost for the past 2years grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
SINisSIN:
They all have groups on telegram infact they have specific time for whatever coin they wanna pump expecially on Mexc and kucoin. If you join when the coin is pumping or already pumped, you enter one chance be that.

Very true, they scheduled which coin to pump on telegram group, but nah Oyo everybody dey like dis

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
𝓜𝓐𝓙𝓞𝓡 𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓝𝓣𝓢 𝓘𝓝 𝓞𝓒𝓣𝓞𝓑𝓔𝓡 2023

✅OCT 2- Manufacturing PMI
✅OCT 4- Service PMI
✅OCT 11- PPI
✅OCT 12-CPI
✅OCT 13- Consumer Sentiment , JP morgan , Citi , Blackrock and major bank`s earnings coming out . Significant day!!!🎯
🌑OCT 14- New moon
✅OCT 17- Retail sales, BAC, goldman sachs earnings
✅OCT 18 – Morgan stanely and some retail earnings
✅OCT 26- GDP QoQ
✅OCT 27- Core PCE
🌕OCT 28- Full moon

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
twosquare:

✅OCT 4- Service PMI
✅OCT 11- PPI
✅OCT 12-CPI
✅OCT 13- Consumer Sentiment , JP morgan , Citi , Blackrock and major bank`s earnings coming out . Significant day!!!🎯
🌑OCT 14- New moon
✅OCT 26- GDP QoQ
✅OCT 27- Core PCE
🌕OCT 28- Full moon
Boss man all these are fundamentals, TA ni Koko
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Robnectar:

LoL,... There was a day also I bought a coin on the day they launched it, the name of the coin is $CWAR on kucoin, babe dat day ehn, I nearly commit suicide, right in front of my eyes $300 don $23,.. many stories like dat, I learned crypto d hard way,... I'm just here positioning for the bullrun season to cash out what have lost for the past 2years grin grin grin grin
It's a marathon not a sprint, you are going for revenge which most likely may not happen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
IyaTola:
It's a marathon not a sprint, you are going for revenge which most likely may not happen

Hmmm,.. buying to hodL on spot is not a revenge babe, and I don even abandon d project self on kucoin, only dealing with binance now😚

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
twosquare:

✅OCT 4- Service PMI
✅OCT 11- PPI
✅OCT 12-CPI
🌑OCT 14- New moon
✅OCT 26- GDP QoQ
✅OCT 27- Core PCE
🌕OCT 28- Full moon

Lot of activities to happen by UptoBar

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
W-write down what you want
E- Envision your future
A- Affirm your desires
L-Listen to your inner voice
T-Take action and transform
H- Hold the vision
Y-You are in control
Your mindset is your key to WEALTH

Do you have a wealthy mindset? Because your mindset is the key to wealth!

-Start with writing down what you want to achieve. Then envision your future and desires.

-Listen to your inner voice, don’t let someone else hold you back. It’s your life.

-Then take action, achieve the goals en transform. Hold this mindset and you are in full control
Robnectar:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
SINisSIN:

INVESTING RULE #1

Don’t EVER invest in something you do not understand

It’s a really good way to LOSE your money

Just b/c people are hyping it up, it does NOT mean it’s a good investment or good for you

Do your research & understand BEFORE putting your money into anything

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
LaborX: Revolutionizing the Future of Work

LaborX is not just a platform; it's a visionary force transforming the way we think about employment. In a world where skills matter more than credentials, LaborX opens doors for all. It's a global talent marketplace that empowers individuals and businesses alike. Join the revolution; embrace the skills-based future with LaborX.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sometimes, you ask yourself "where can I sell my Skrill Funds in Nigeria" Your search is over as we are the best plug around.

We buy from as little as $5 and payments are instant without unnecessary delay

At N750-N850/$

Check our page https://kwitoc.disha.page

INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/kwitoc_ng

WhatsApp 08038606260.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
goodwalima1985:

It shall rise again.
It's better to start anyway than never at all.
I watched loom in binance last week reached 87℅ and I thought it might rise again one of these days who knows.

I think success is not about wining everyday, but about perseverance.

God bless us all.
bro you be novice better listen to elders here .Hopium is not good in trading especially for times like this.

I hope you know what you are doing because lessons are learnt in two forms ,the easy way and hard way ,seems you are choosing hard one

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by goodwalima1985(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Robnectar:

Very true, they scheduled which coin to pump on telegram group, but nah Oyo everybody dey like dis

Please 🙏help a guy here.

Guide me please🙏.
goodwalima@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
goodwalima1985:

Please 🙏help a guy here.

Guide me please🙏.
goodwalima@gmail.com

I'm out of data, saw ur mail too but can't reply,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by goodwalima1985(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
bro you be novice better listen to elders here .Hopium is not good in trading especially for times like this.

I hope you know what you are doing because lessons are learnt in two forms ,the easy way and hard way ,seems you are choosing hard one

You are right. But I need someone to guide me please. I have seen so many telegram groups that are asking for money to show signals.

I have the feelings that it's dubious.

Am I suppose to like join any class to learn this stuff?

Please🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
goodwalima1985:

You are right. But I need someone to guide me please. I have seen so many telegram groups that are asking for money to show signals.

Please🙏

You are do everything wrong,your post caught my attention you know why? I see myself in you when I started out to trade, although not crypto I deal in stock market.

My advice here is don't invest money if don't know what you are doing if not your losses will be your lesson.

find way remove your money go learn about crypto properly.

You are clearly emotional which is another huge red flag , perhaps you think you'll get rich quick lol.

Broski no be so.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by goodwalima1985(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

You are do everything wrong,your post caught my attention you know why? I see myself in you when I started out to trade, although not crypto I deal in stock market.

My advice here is don't invest money if don't know what you are doing if not your losses will be your lesson.

find way remove your money go learn about crypto properly.

You are clearly emotional which is another huge red flag , perhaps you think you'll get rich quick lol.

Broski no be so.

Thank you very much.
Though I am not joining crypto because I want to get rich quick. Just want to avoid being idle keep my self busy with sth that can fetch sth however little. Just that.

Appreciate your advise. You a good and remain blessed bro.

Thank you.

Rest my case here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
goodwalima1985:

Thank you very much.
Though I am not joining crypto because I want to get rich quick. Just want to avoid being idle keep my self busy with sth that can fetch sth however little. Just that.

Appreciate your advise. You a good and remain blessed bro.

Thank you.

Rest my case here.
no problem
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
twosquare:
#Bitcoin    - whats next ?

The big Sunday report, all you need to know:

It was an absolute crazy week once again, three weeks ago the perfect long order at $25.000 region that triggered, and this week the perfect long order that was triggered at 25.9k region exactly as mentioned in the last Sunday report. So for summary, we are right now in a big short from $31.000 region and in a long from $25.900 region.

🚩 TA/ LCA/ Psychological Analysis: As you can see in the chart BTC finally broke out above EMA50 daily as expected on Thursday. Afterwards I tweeted that I am expecting a retest of the EMA50 daily, and it retested perfectly as you can see on the chart, so what am I expecting to see next ?

There is a liquidity pool in the region of $27.600, I am more than confident that market makers will visit the target of 27.6k very soon to grab as much liquidity as possible. For that, I will add TP2 region in the area of the liquidity pool for the long from 25.9k region.

Last and final TP order would be in the region of $28.000 if market allows to visit. Remember that I will update this region most likely in the next Sunday report to be more specific of what Iam going to do exactly once visiting the target. We need to find psychological zones of greed and euphoria in the chart, I will go deeper with this topic in the next Sunday report. For now, it's more watching the chart and enjoy the profits. Indeed, those who placed their orders accordingly and have patience end up with profits.

Whoever follows me for a long time knows that I dont support any idea of any bias, neither if its bullish or bearish. Neither if its going against my trade, or supporting my trade. My analysis is only based on facts that is given in charts and psychology.

For that, I need to point out at the liquidity pool, that established this week in the region of $25,800 to $26,000. Last week, we longed BTC in that range. Now, we face a small danger, because of the liquidity pool that is exactly located in our long region. For that, if market drops the price to our entry again, no need to worry or panic, I will add up more longs in that region.

It's like a signal for us to consider longing again. This long order should only happen if the liquidity pool of $27.700 was not grabbed yet. If it first goes to $27,700 and then drops back to $25,800 - $26,000, I wouldn't long again in that case.

The only long that will happen in 25.8 - 26k region is, when 27.700 liquidity pool was not grabbed yet. If it was grabbed, there is no reason to go long in the mentioned reason. Understandable, right ?

In any case, both trades are right now in big profits, the short from 31k and the long from 25.9k region.

Remember to manage your risks accordingly as market is tricking you, to establish a fake "Bull" sentiment due to the ETFs. Indeed, all of them got delayed exactly as predicted.

There is no reason to be in rush, to call for a bull run, or similar. Please dont be a low IQ and educate yourself on how market dynamics work. Remember that the real bull market starts after halving in mid 2024 !

🗓 Important Events This Week:

Monday: Fed Chair Powell Speaks
Tuesday: //
Wednesday: //
Thursday: Unemployment Claims
Friday: //"

Happened so fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:15am On Oct 02, 2023
Yeah...
XaToXi:

Happened so fast.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 2:14am On Oct 02, 2023
The type of project going on in the ICP ecosystem, this coin might do wonders. Something keeps telling me that if I don't buy now, it will be very expensive to buy soon
Guys what do you have to say about ICP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:26am On Oct 02, 2023
Robnectar:

LoL,... There was a day also I bought a coin on the day they launched it, the name of the coin is $CWAR on kucoin, babe dat day ehn , I nearly commit suicide, right in front of my eyes $300 don $23,.. many stories like dat, I learned crypto d hard way,... I'm just here positioning for the bullrun season to cash out what have lost for the past 2years grin grin grin grin

&LIfe nko, I bought and sold it several times in one night, took 500 USD out one day, the remaining 2k is now dust. YOOSHI don vanish with my money, SAFEMOON is safeguarding my integrity. Some days ehn, I feel the pains all over my body sometimes I even use Aboniki.

The only thing that can take away that kind of pain is 10 to 100x in the bull market, DCA out, fold hands.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2023
Chikacha:

&LIfe nko, I bought and sold it several times in one night, took 500 USD out one day, the remaining 2k is now dust. YOOSHI don vanish with my money, SAFEMOON is safeguarding my integrity. Some days ehn, I feel the pains all over my body sometimes I even use Aboniki.

The only thing that can take away that kind of pain is 10 to 100x in the bull market, DCA out, fold hands.

Crypto shege grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:17am On Oct 02, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
The type of project going on in the ICP ecosystem, this coin might do wonders. Something keeps telling me that if I don't buy now, it will be very expensive to buy soon
Guys what do you have to say about ICP

That ICP will do well but it easy to miss what the gains should be. Someone may start expecting a 250 USD ICP where 66 to 100 may just be the maximum returns. About 20x the MC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2023
goodwalima1985:

Please🙏

Just stay calm bro,.. u will surely get there 😉

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Chikacha:

That ICP will do well but it easy to miss what the gains should be. Someone may start expecting a 250 USD ICP where 66 to 100 may just be the maximum returns. About 20x the MC.

I watched dat ICP from $1, so painful I could bought some, now it's about $3.45 cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2023
Robnectar:

I watched dat ICP from $1, so painful I could bought some, now it's about $3.45 cry

Me too, I have been doing the maths 2 USD to 30 USD or 66 USD, now 3 I don't just know... Is it me or are we approaching the part of the circle where we miss out and don't get another chance till after the bull run?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) ... (3804) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: OgogoroFreak(m), ogunsexy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.