Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,923 members, 7,876,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3509848 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) ... (3755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fredsamuel1: 5:32pm On Jun 10
AwoOkeIjero:
Better forget those ones...they are not serious with business...tried it in those days, since then I have abandoned it...thought they have improved.

Use another platform before your money goes into voicemail.

Yes, the told me i was putting in the wrong details, done so many corrections and still can't get verified. Omoi don tire oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:04pm On Jun 10
<11.1 Million Explorers Worldwide>
And about to be lunch soon
Download Star network app
Use robnectar as invitation code
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10
Ci regret buying ICP, ZIL and SLP and FIL angry it seem they swear for them not to move

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10
Robnectar:
<11.1 Million Explorers Worldwide>
And about to be lunch soon
Download Star network app
Use robnectar as invitation code
are you sure, don't give me false hope oo..

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Assetosky(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10
clems88:
Ci regret buying ICP, ZIL and SLP and FIL angry it seem they swear for them not to move

Next year
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eco101: 7:57pm On Jun 10
Onchain is already listed on OKX.
Distribution is next week.
Join now.

https:///onchaincoin_bot?start=user_6807048560

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10
Omo the blood no be here.

Holding ain't easy seeing smoke rising from my small bag.

Make e no turn ashes oh after all I've been through.

Omo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10
Dundalk:
are you sure, don't give me false hope oo..

grin

U can do your own research on it nah

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10
Why is btc not dipping but alts are bleeding?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by molybdenum0012: 9:24pm On Jun 10
sweetveek:
Why is btc not dipping but alts are bleeding?

All the shitcoins are bleeding, BTC and ETH seems to stabilized. The next movement will shock everyone.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:04pm On Jun 10
molybdenum0012:

All the shitcoins are bleeding, BTC and ETH seems to stabilized.
The next movement will shock everyone

What's The next movement, sir❓❓❓

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10
coldzobo:
Good evening sir @jedisco

Its been a while since i saw your input on this thread. I trust you're good.

Pls what do you think about betc hash ribbons printing capitulation?

Following it and betc dominance chart closely along with a few others. Been hardly as active in the market this time.

Hash ribbons have been a good predictor historically. I've got stung in the past buying after 'capitulation' but before a buy signal printed. Also sometimes when I waited for a buy despite good opportunity being evident, the market had already gone up quite a bit before it printed. Bitc0in has now spent 14 weeks between 60 and 70k, I'd expect things to move quickly to either side once it exits this range. It's cos its still in range I'm yet to buy. I'm still waiting for the buy signal but with some bids on the weekly support. If it starts breaking out of this range, I'd look to buy even if a buy signal has not printed.

For dominance chart, it's the reason I'm still not heavily in alts. Once it pushes up into the 60's, I'd start rotating my Bitc0in into alts- hopefully, eth would still be lagging by then.

The weekly chart- asides a minor fakeout in August last yr, Bitc0in has held this support since January 2023 (which marked the end of the last dip and start of this run). Bidding close to this support (now at 62k) has worked so far. Not about changing it except the market says otherwise and it starts closing below support.

Overall, this is my strategy. I'd be closing off further buys if things break out.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10
10kgod cheesy

wink my G... 👍
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10
Dundalk:
10kgod cheesy

wink my G... 👍

Make I paste my Addy Boss?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10
10kgod:

Make I paste my Addy Boss?
grin

Nothing dey your man Addy for now..

But we believe.. Airdrop go soon pay..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10
Another passive income mining Telegram Airdrop.

If you missed athen network, try not to miss this

https ://t. me/herewalletbot/app?startapp=9984171
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AwoOkeIjero: 11:54pm On Jun 10
fredsamuel1:

Yes, the told me i was putting in the wrong details, done so many corrections and still can't get verified. Omoi don tire oo
Na their way.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 12:13am On Jun 11
GRACEGLORY:

What's The next movement, sir❓❓❓

The opposite of what everyone is expecting.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:00am On Jun 11
One thing I love is being organized. It looks like I'll regularly preach about BTC dominance. The more I understand it, the more the entire crypto space makes a brand new sense and the more I begin to realize we actually have 3 seasons instead of just bull season and bear season.

It's just like how we Nigerians think we only have raining season and dry season without adding harmattan season. You see, harmattan gives the effect of dry season that can tear your lips and toe and at the same time, cause you extreme cold like raining season. That is exactly how the crypto cycle is, especially BTC dominance season. I'll explain it in details one of these days.

Taking about being organized, when I was born, school didn't exist, so I was unable to attend primary school, but I got to know about the three primary colors called RGB.

I used it to code my moving averages where R.ed is 50EMA, G.reen is 100EMA and B.lue is 200EMA.

A time came when I needed to expand this, but I was already in love with the RGB system of color coding. This was when I added extra words in-between and got Rugby, which is a type of sport. I love to keep things clean, easy, and memorable.

As I'm typing this, my crypto alarm is blowing up telling me this and that coin is going down.

Maybe, phase 2 of the 5 green crash is about to happen. If only you know about Bitcoin dominance, you would know about all these things. It's a must.

Please, learn about it and also incorporate this color coding into your moving averages. You don't need to us all 5 of them, but use that color system to help you stay organized.

I know you're used to the old colors you usually use, but learn to adapt to new technologies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 3:18am On Jun 11
clems88:
If you know and understand Bitcoin dominance, you wouldn't have bought them because most alts will keep bleeding with occasional pumps, consolidate, and dump until BTC dominance reaches 60+% in dominance. It's currently at 54.21% dominance. We still have 6+%.

When I buy alts, I sell faster and return to USDT as I await BTC dominance to hit the top after rate cut or the 3 dips of 5 greens.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 5:44am On Jun 11
DaemoLee:
Just yesterday!!!
Looking like June would be bloody for crypto and we just getting started.
Got some recovery today and I think early cutoff would be a good decision.

Woke up to plenty low price alerts shocked damn. Imagine I didn't cutoff early, e for pass KOBOKO.
One needs to probably take a forceful months break then come back refreshed for the beautiful most anticipated alt's season.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:58am On Jun 11
clems88:
Someone was telling me I’m gonn regret selling icp grin
Bro ‘ ain’t regretting sħit’

Something wey no go even reach previous ATH., grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:59am On Jun 11
CHai,
Afe1 my man, I hope this ballistic missiles strike no too hit u o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haleymoon: 6:47am On Jun 11
armadeo:
Omo the blood no be here.

Holding ain't easy seeing smoke rising from my small bag.

Make e no turn ashes oh after all I've been through.

Omo!!!!
This got me laughing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Angela90: 6:59am On Jun 11
I might be wrong but it seems there might be no bull run. Some people do not want bitcoin to go beyond the 70k price range. Same way they forcefully stopped the rally in 2021. If Bitcoin does not get to 75 - 80k in the next two weeks, it will crash.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:13am On Jun 11
Angela90:
I might be wrong but it seems there might be no bull run. Some people do not want bitcoin to go beyond the 70k price range. Same way they forcefully stopped the rally in 2021. If Bitcoin does not get to 75 - 80k in the next two weeks, it will crash.

See analysis na grin somebody should give this man Agbado and one cold trophy beer.

For your mind

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:28am On Jun 11
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:33am On Jun 11
Whoever wants to stop losing money in crypto altcoin should listen to 50 to 100 videos on YouTube by Benjamin Cowen on Bitcoin dominance. You'll thank me later. Click on his Bitcoin playlist. Unfortunately, 98% of people who will read this won't. cry

If you don't, your portfolio will bleed. Save yourself from losing millions by acquiring that skill so that you'll know when it's the right time to DCA or enter the market and also when it's the right time to short if you're into futures.

Knowledge of BTC dominance works like magic. It's a HUGE advantage over others. In fact, that knowledge is meant to be an Illuminati secret, but Ben and co. decided to expose it. Take advantage of it.

His videos might seem boring and repetitive at first, but when you see the outcome, you'll become addicted to his updates.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:03am On Jun 11
iLegendd:
Whoever wants to stop losing money in crypto altcoin should listen to 50 to 100 videos on YouTube by Benjamin Cowen on Bitcoin dominance. You'll thank me later. Click on his Bitcoin playlist. Unfortunately, 98% of people who will read this won't. cry

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunmsg(m): 8:21am On Jun 11
https://claim.zknation.io/

Check if you are eligible for the ZKsync airdrop. Got absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 8:38am On Jun 11
Blood on the dance floor… Pepe why you peppering me ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 8:53am On Jun 11
seanwilliam:

Someone was telling me I’m gonn regret selling icp grin
Bro ‘ ain’t regretting sħit’

Something wey no go even reach previous ATH., grin
I just taya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) ... (3755) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SINisSIN(m), dotunibrahim7(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.