Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3507746 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) ... (3755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23
grin
BTC na stable coin now o..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 7:49pm On Jun 23
clems88:
why are you an agent of bad news angry . I have never seen any positive update from you. Abi they sent you to give people heart attack angry
Tomorrow is Monday.. and tomorrow can be worse if we don't find a support

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 7:49pm On Jun 23
doyin01:

Most of your posts concerning crypto is about bleeding and bleeding... grin you go like vampire movies oooo..dem use blood do you

Use btc as an indicator for the current market and you'll know why .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23
It is not bad as you are projecting it. The next bottom we have is 60k then 57k which I strongly doubt it will happen now.

All na trading. If market no be like this, dem go think say as you log in to your exchanges, you just dey withdraw money.

Alexas58:

Use btc as an indicator for the current market and you'll know why .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BeyondCertainty: 9:10pm On Jun 23
Pack your bag guys, we are pumping to 70K in the coming days.

WAGMI.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 10:04pm On Jun 23
iLegendd:
TOKENOMICS + TOKEN UNLOCK

The economics of token. I want to deliver a lecture on this topic that'll put a smile on your face and you'll begin to say, "Wow! I wish I knew this on time." I'll explain it as if you're a 7 year old.

Before my lecture, you should watch this well-explained video below on tokenomics, then I'll cement everything and you'll become a pro in less than 24 hours in identifying a good or bad coin in less than 2 minutes.

This will help futures traders a lot too in identifying vulnerable coins to short when the time is right.

You'll no longer ask people, "Is this a good coin to buy?" You'll know instantly if it is or not. Guaranteed!

So, watch this short video and when you're done, click the like button. If I see 20 likes, I'll know 20 people are ready for the bomb.

Knowing what I'm about to teach will put you ahead of 90% of people in crypto when it comes to identifying what to buy to hold, what to short, and what to ignore.

Tokenomics matter! Take it SERIOUSLY unlike 90% of the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B55uOu8JvCw?si=CP7hxwBj6PGrW_hg

Lolz, anyway majority of people, including those calling themselves pro don't know these 3 points the guy highlighted in the video.

In addition to what the guy said, coins own by potential exchange platform is a future big bomb. Please take your Celia serious, just pray they are genuine at the end of the day anyway.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by David6956: 10:43pm On Jun 23
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by David6956: 10:44pm On Jun 23
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Brayss(m): 1:14am On Jun 24
iLegendd:

The economics of token. I want to deliver a lecture on this topic that'll put a smile on your face and you'll begin to say, "Wow! I wish I knew this on time." I'll explain it as if you're a 7 year old.

Before my lecture, you should watch this well-explained video below on tokenomics, then I'll cement everything and you'll become a pro in less than 24 hours in identifying a good or bad coin in less than 2 minutes.

This will help futures traders a lot too in identifying vulnerable coins to short when the time is right.

You'll no longer ask people, "Is this a good coin to buy?" You'll know instantly if it is or not. Guaranteed!

So, watch this short video and when you're done, click the like button. If I see 20 likes, I'll know 20 people are ready for the bomb.

Knowing what I'm about to teach will put you ahead of 90% of people in crypto when it comes to identifying what to buy to hold, what to short, and what to ignore.

Tokenomics matter! Take it SERIOUSLY unlike 90% of the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B55uOu8JvCw?si=CP7hxwBj6PGrW_hg

still waiting boss for this write up
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chully01(f): 2:22am On Jun 24
BeeTeeC go wan whine you but no panic cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:12am On Jun 24
iLegendd:

I wanted to teach tokenomics only, but later added token unlock. To get primed and prepared, watch this short token unlock video.

When you're done, I'll post, but I'm still typing from my notebook journal. As I said, I'll explain the process as if you're a 7 year old and it will stick for life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBl7McNPERI?si=5AUGXygi4rsjfnxQ

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:04am On Jun 24
angry
. Burgers are dumping again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by leo047: 6:54am On Jun 24
Omor, na village sure pass oo ......$9,500 to $5,500 cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 7:01am On Jun 24
Blood on the dance floor again…

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Angela90: 7:04am On Jun 24
Tflex01:
$BTC is closer to 100k than 52k

cool

If there'll be 100k, it would be next year. I tried to warn you guys about 2-3 weeks ago but y'all laughed. Anyone who understands candlesticks would have seen it on the Week chart that Bitcoin is heading south.

Even if you don't understand candlesticks, you could check btc history to know what to expect and what not to expect. You're waiting for 100k but btc has been unable to surpass 73k since February. That should tell you that something is wrong because that has never happened in any of the bull market. If it would still go higher, correction won't last more than one or two months.

Now everyone is complaining about how they are losing money but the only thing you guys wanna hear is 'bitcoin is going up'. You have to keep your mind open in this market.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 7:15am On Jun 24
undecided
Slow and painful death to alts
Most are very close to their ATL rn
German government is dumping Bitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wholesaler2: 7:15am On Jun 24
***** CHINA FUNDS TRANSFERS *****

Chinese Yuan (CNY/RMB) is available for transfer to any China-based Account – Banks (BOC, CCB, CMB, etc.) and Wallets (Alipay & Wechat).

-----------
Additionally, we do the following:
1.) We sell Wholesale Jewelry, Jeans and Other Products.
2.) China’s Products Sourcing and Procurements.

Please Note -
A.) Minimum/Maximum Amount per Transaction: ¥1,000/¥50,000.
B.) All Transfer/Payment Orders are accepted only between 7 and 8 am Nigeria Time on a Weekday (Monday to Friday).
C.) Processing takes between 1 and 3 hours, that is, from 8 to 11 am Nigeria Time (3 to 6 pm China Time).
*** D.) Please, we neither collect Funds nor give out Rate after 8 am.
**** E.) We don't use Escrow (If you need one, you may contact other Vendors that use it).

*** We also provide the following SWAP Services:
1.) CNY to NGN
2.) USDT to CNY
3.) CNY to USDT

For more information, you may click the below Link.
https://www.nairaland.com/7309250/chinas-payments-products-procurements

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 7:17am On Jun 24
SINisSIN:
It is not bad as you are projecting it. The next bottom we have is 60k then 57k which I strongly doubt it will happen now.

All na trading. If market no be like this, dem go think say as you log in to your exchanges, you just dey withdraw money.

Bad for altcoins

Terrible for shitcoins
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 7:37am On Jun 24
Angela90:

If there'll be 100k, it would be next year. I tried to warn you guys about 2-3 weeks ago but y'all laughed. Anyone who understands candlesticks would have seen it on the Week chart that Bitcoin is heading south.

Even if you don't understand candlesticks, you could check btc history to know what to expect and what not to expect. You're waiting for 100k but btc has been unable to surpass 73k since February. That should tell you that something is wrong because that has never happened in any of the bull market. If it would still go higher, correction won't last more than one or two months.

Now everyone is complaining about how they are losing money but the only thing you guys wanna hear is 'bitcoin is going up'. You have to keep your mind open in this market.
Leave them make den do stubborn head! Better rejection on weekly chart show clearly which I posted here.

How can you be trading financial assets without TA knowledge?

The drop hasn't even started, e dey do press up.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 7:45am On Jun 24
All these women crying more than the bereaved here, could please you all upload your short trades at least if you are shouting and chest beating as the controller of Btc, you should be able to show proof of your trades not just making unnecessary noise here.

I wonder who will be trading financial market and won’t know there is something called dip in the market.

If everywhere turns green now, they will crawl back to their huts but normal market dip/correction, they will turn to self acclaimed crypto professors.

Allow traders to breathe! If you are trading futures, shit coins and you loose your capital, it is part of trading lessons. When next you enter market, you will know trading static to stick with.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hedgefunds: 7:51am On Jun 24
leo047:
Omor, na village sure pass oo ......$9,500 to $5,500 cry

cmoney22222:
Blood on the dance floor again…

Why should you be worried ...When your goal is to buy low... Or didnt you take profit @70,000

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 8:02am On Jun 24
SINisSIN:
All these women crying more than the bereaved here, could please you all upload your short trades at least if you are shouting and chest beating as the controller of Btc, you should be able to show proof of your trades not just making unnecessary noise here.

I wonder who will be trading financial market and won’t know there is something called dip in the market.

If everywhere turns green now, they will crawl back to their huts but normal market dip/correction, they will turn to self acclaimed crypto professors.

Allow traders to breathe! If you are trading futures, shit coins and you loose your capital, it is part of trading lessons. When next you enter market, you will know trading static to stick with.
Ok

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 8:11am On Jun 24
lol see when you entered short trades na….Abeg shift!

Upon all your unnecessary noise here, I thought your short on btc is from 70k na since you are 100% in charge of the market.

Let’s leave TA aside now, when you apply common sense to this market, most times, you might just be trading right. Btc was on green movement for almost a month moving it to 70k above. Now, if you are really a good trader, it is just a simple common sense to know that there will be a correction downward and at that 70k phase, you trade cautiously.

Showing shorts trade you entered at 65k that was just few days ago really show you just wanna make noise here abeg.

Elliotwaveforec:

Ok

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 8:15am On Jun 24
SINisSIN:

This is the analysis and that's where I entered I no need your validation guy! I
See attached!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:15am On Jun 24
Elliotwaveforec:

This is the analysis and that's where I entered I no need your validation guy! I
See attached!

So your elliot wave did not see the bear signal since when bitcoin price was 70k..?? It had to wait till 65k before it got the bear signal?? Your elliot wave must be very slow....very lagging..

To even confirm that you are not confident of your so called analysis, see the lot size you used..0.01..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:16am On Jun 24
SINisSIN:

Upon all your unnecessary noise here, I thought your short on btc is from 70k na since you are 100% in charge of the market.

Let’s leave TA aside now, when you apply common sense to this market, most times, you might just be trading right. Btc was on green movement for almost a month moving it to 70k above. Now, if you are really a good trader, it is just a simple common sense to know that there will be a correction downward and at that 70k phase, you trade cautiously.

Showing shorts trade you entered at 65k that was just few days ago really show you just wanna make noise here abeg.

Don't mind the useless noise maker..

Besides was it not the same guy that said crypto should be banned in other threads , what is he doing here exactly?? Why is he trading the same crypto with us ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:06am On Jun 24
undecided
You guys don't realise this Elliott guy feeds on attention
Quit mentioning him and watch him disappear slowly from this thread angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 10:17am On Jun 24
4 where. Na futures me I dey ooo
Hedgefunds:

Why should you be worried ...When your goal is to buy low... Or didnt you take profit @70,000
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 10:21am On Jun 24
Anybody know how I can go about with bit-by Cs. I bough assest from the 2pp guy and guess the guy na scammer. After he release coin he make my account as scam. Now asset is frozen. Pls how do I solve this my boss them. Thanks. God bless biney anyday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:24am On Jun 24
GRACEGLORY:

#BTC, Now a retest of same area, and now consolidating... That's not too good a sign, that could open the door to the $63K-$61K area if it doesn't reclaim $65.5K

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) ... (3755) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Chingyyy878, SINisSIN(m), Humphery09(m), Egosoonstew, Tflex01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.