Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,121 members, 7,883,915 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3532508 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by civilserva: 3:17pm
There is no other time to be patriotic than now. When citizens pay their taxes, government will have enough fund for provision of social amenities. Kucoin now led the example by collection of taxes on behalf of FG from all her customers. Other exchanges are gearing up. Everyone should pay up 7.5% tax. You can also voluntarily donate some percentage of your fund to FG in addition to paying your regular taxes.

Dont worry about P2P, our President is a listening president. He will turn our economy even better than Dubai.

N/B
Any attack against me like some of you did in the past will be met with equal force. I have all the time today.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Napoleons: 3:31pm
egbeocha:

I ve nt seen something like this before in my crypto years πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Perhaps, the USDT isn't his. Maybe those scam type

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 3:34pm
civilserva:
There is no other time to be patriotic than now. When citizens pay their taxes, government will have enough fund for provision of social amenities. Kucoin now led the example by collection of taxes on behalf of FG from all her customers. Other exchanges are gearing up. Everyone should pay up 7.5% tax. You can also voluntarily donate some percentage of your fund to FG in addition to paying your regular taxes.

Dont worry about P2P, our President is a listening president. He will turn our economy even better than Dubai.

N/B
Any attack against me like some of you did in the past will be met with equal force. I have all the time today.

What is the meaning of this post when you don't even support the administration from the onset? To derail the thread further??

Lol no be everything be cruise na πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 4:08pm
Please guys ignore ignore, let’s learn to ignore some posts in this space, I know it’s difficult let’s just try to ignore. The noise here is too much

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:11pm
Tflex01:

What is the meaning of this post when you don't even support the administration from the onset? To derail the thread further??

Ignore that guy , they intentionally want to derail the thread

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:16pm
Tflex01:

Wetin u expect from Person wey don get violence ingredients to cook πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 4:31pm
civilserva:

N/B

Why do we complain that even with all the taxes Nigeria and other countries still keeps deteriorating??

Your currency together with your unborn children's unrealised currency is being used to pay the principal and interests on loans previously collected and currently being collected to be looted and spent as they people in government please

And they would still print out currency thereby creating inflation which invariably reduces the value of the currency you call your savings in the bank

Your hard earned currency is taxed for every purchase and kucoin transaction,
The currency you manage to save loses its value because the govt have caused inflation by printing more Currency into circulation

So instead of being patriotic to a system that is designed constantly to steal from you,, be more interested in making real money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fredsamuel1: 4:59pm
Bosses abeg i have 10 Core i want to sell off to sort out hunger issues for my family today. If anyone is willing to buy let me know please. Hunger de bad oo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:06pm
Possible BTC move before mooning...speculation...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 6:18pm
twosquare:
Possible BTC move before mooning...speculation...

When Charts like this start trending on social media, thats the right time to start buying.

NFA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 6:29pm
sweetveek:
i think this is a better way to pass info instead of telling us to do this and do that then capping it up by saying its not a financial advice, if e nor b financial advice, watin e come be?
The poster is protecting himself from any risk you decide to take ,is just like when you go to a fast food and you see a sign that says "parking of cars is at owners risk" .

Them no say make you no park car but if them thief am you will hold no one liable because you were warned of the risk that comes with parking of cars,shey you get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: leo047, Landowner101(m), Toppy08, Ballzproblem2 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.