Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3553797 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shonepet: 12:17pm
iLegendd:
The tokenomics is perfect, but the controversy or activity to pump it isn't there. It's hard for it to pump on its own, so the market will have to carry it along like a weak or overfed grandpa.

Since I mostly do leverage trade, I won't have issue with DOT, but hoping to make lots of money from it via spot trade will be difficult.

80% of the time, when people leave is mostly when a coin makes a move. So, I'll urge you to read that tokenomics post I made some days ago and you'll become a boss. You'll no longer ask this question.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate 🙏
Let me search for your post on tokenomics.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TrennixGLOBAL: 12:19pm
Following the whales;

I came across this, U.S.A House of Representatives member buying Ethereum and what does it mean?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:02pm
LincolnOnyeabor:
Trump survived an Assassination attempt on Him hence the pump by BTC and other Cryptos

It well might have been pre-planned

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vince McMahon Hand writing dey show for that move. cheesy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:17pm
Superpack589:

This is sick. I pray the radical left do not plunge America into a civil war. The rhetoric in the media about Donald Trump since he started running has been incredibly divisive. Trump's head tilt was what prevented the bullet from hitting the back of his head and it even hit his ear. Bloodied and having just survived an assasination attempt, the man still created a moment of inspiration by raising a fist. That shot was inches away from plunging the country into a civil war. And now that they've tried to kill him with a gun, they might try to poison him and that will be the last straw for the Republicans. A civil war in America will be devastating for the whole world and markets worldwide. I just hate leftists especially those in the media. Donald Trump will come out victorious and win regardless.

Calm down before you start hating, nobody shoot Trump for ear. As much as I want him to win, Trumps a notorious liar and a business man. His resume comprises of working with WWE .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 2:32pm
Chikacha:

Calm down before you start hating, nobody shoot Trump for ear. As much as I want him to win, Trumps a notorious liar and a business man. His resume comprises of working with WWE .
Huh? So you know pass twitter and all the major news outlets in the world?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 2:57pm
Tflex01:

That's part of what I was saying earlier. The day $BTC will hit 100k, some alts will still be contemplating whether to pump or not but when $BTC dip back to 90k, they will dip even further. 😆

$BTC will outperform most ALTs in the long run.

that's my concern. Alts are not performing at all
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:05pm
Superpack589:

Huh? So you know pass twitter and all the major news outlets in the world?

I'm just saying we should focus on increasing our net worth, leave rich men and their politics. Unless you have a slow motion video of that bullet, make una nor add that stress to Nigeria own abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 3:16pm
This is correct and this right here is another silent secret in this crypto market.

Btc determines the market. 97% of alts follow btc movement and the sad thing is when btc is moving, these coins are still there sluggishly moving and by the time btc drop like -3%, they have already done _15%

When I understood this, I have been using btc as one of my indicators for purchasing my alts.

Before you will see alts pumping alone, it is either it is a newly launched coin or there is a news around it.

Tflex01:

That's part of what I was saying earlier. The day $BTC will hit 100k, some alts will still be contemplating whether to pump or not but when $BTC dip back to 90k, they will dip even further. 😆

$BTC will outperform most ALTs in the long run.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), dimexilux(m), okwentency, khalling2008 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.