Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3598562 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by khalling2008: 9:12am
doyin01:

And I just showed you that buying of usdt with naira is available on bybit which contradicts what you said in the bolded ...??

Secondly what do you mean by are they trading on palremit. Were you not the same person who said he sold his usdt on palremit or whatever you call the name ?? So if they are not trading on palremit , how were you able to sell you usdt there as you claimed on another thread ??
I don't need to argue with you. I didn't bring palremit here, it was you that brought it here. Maybe you should go there and check maybe the naira is still available or not. I will not reply you again.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 9:15am
khalling2008:

I don't need to argue with you. I didn't bring palremit here, it was you that brought it here. Maybe you should go there and check maybe the naira is still available or not. I will not reply you again.

Bro you are just bringing up nonsense argument. What has this your screenshot got to do with buying of usdt not available on bybit ?? Can't you read what was written on that screenshot you just shared ??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:20am
khalling2008:

If you continue with this your mentality, you will be having issues with people willing to inform you about things and you will still always think you are the right person...look at the screenshot you posted and the screenshot I posted below.. can't you see that my own currency is showing "Ngn" while your own is showing "Usd" that is why it is bringing out what they wrote on that screenshot you showed to me..learn to calm down before saying some things

You did not change your currency to "Ngn" and that is where the problem is coming from , instead of you to learn about what could be the cause ..you just jumped into conclusion by saying bybit have stopped allowing people to buy usdt with naira on their platform..smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 9:24am
Pump 10%
Correct -20% grin
Nawao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 9:25am
GRACEGLORY:

I anticipate rate cut in September.

Then the bulls enters in October 🤔
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 9:25am
doyin01:

If you continue with this your mentality, you will be having issues with people willing to inform you about things and you will still always think you are the right person...look at the screenshot you posted and the screenshot I posted below.. can't you see that my own currency is showing "Ngn" while your own is showing "Usd" that is why it is bringing out what they wrote on that screenshot you showed to me..learn to calm down before saying some things

You did not change your currency to "Ngn" and that is where the problem is coming from , instead of you to learn about what could be the cause ..you just jumped into conclusion by saying bybit have stopped allowing people to buy usdt with naira on their platform..smh

Na you wey dey reply the guy I blame .. when he said that thing concerning bybit , did you see that people just ignored him because they know that he is talking nonsense and they did not reply him , you should have allowed him to keep displaying his ignorance ....

He used a VPN while accessing the platform yet he expected the currency to be showing naira..lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:31am
lrman:

Na you wey dey reply the guy I blame .. when he said that thing concerning bybit , did you see that people just ignored him because they know that he is talking nonsense and they did not reply him , you should have allowed him to keep displaying his ignorance ....

He used a VPN while accessing the platform yet he expected the currency to be showing naira..lol

I feel this thread is about helping each other with information, strategies and also helping people from falling for scams ...so when that guy made that statement concerning bybit , I had to correct him and make him know that the thing he posted is not true and it is misleading , but what do I get in return?? He insists he was right ...so pathetic..smh

And the reason why I brought up the talks about him mentioning palremit on another thread was that since he was successfully trading his usdt for naira on palremit at a good rate according to him , then maybe he should not bother stressing himself whether bybit allows naira or not when he can simply continue selling his usdt at that palremit he mentioned...but he turned it into fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sleekman(m): 11:42am
khalling2008:
Has anybody noticed that buying USDT with naira is not available on Bybit again
It's still available

(1) (2) (3) ... (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Rita30, jayce232, Usdtstaking, Ekehwinz, harry2sexy(m), Alphabyte3, Allthelight(m), Uniqueaccountant(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.