Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3648994 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 7:20am
MamaFutures:

Why do you scammers with multiple accounts, with a purpose to sell something, always get mad when people help others with information for free?

You condemn, but you can't teach or help. The sad part is, he's a man hiding under a female account.

I know scamming is like a heritage to most of you, but at least, before you execute your scheme with your alternate accounts, teach us futures "small" first.

My people, abi no be so?

He couldn't reply the "teach us part" but he'll quickly come defend himself and rants that he isn't a man or a scammer. No one is a kid here, Mr.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:00am
iLegendd:

Why do you scammers with multiple accounts, with a purpose to sell something, always get mad when people help others with information for free?

You condemn, but you can't teach or help. The sad part is, he's a man hiding under a female account.

I know scamming is like a heritage to most of you, but at least, before you execute your scheme with your alternate accounts, teach us futures "small" first.

My people, abi no be so?

He couldn't reply the "teach us part" but he'll quickly come defend himself and rants that he isn't a man or a scammer. No one is a kid here, Mr.

Do not stress yourself.. grin grin let me give you a hint about the person behind the moniker....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:02am
iLegendd:

My people, abi no be so?

Boss man,..u can see Dem from every angle wit different moniker,.. don't be surprised if someone clone ur moniker to confuse new peeps here cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:04am
MamaFutures:

I can say categorically that this guy needs help, & that he is not a profitable trader in the long run.
He may be making some profit in the short run, but not in the long run.

If a person is not a long run profitable trader, & you use his/her approach, you will also not be a long run profitable trader.
Because he can't make you to be what he hasn't become.

Scamming is not only parting away with someone's hard earned money against his will. It's also deceiving a novice into adopting a particular trading method, using his hard earned money; & then, in the long run he losses the money.

The forum is currently filled with people I usually called crypto newbies: They have been in the crypto-sphere for years, but they're not in a learning mood, & they are not making money from crypto (Their trading history is not presentable, & would do everything to hide it from you).

So in a nutshell, don't live trade a method that you haven't back-tested & then understand it's r-multiple distribution.
If you must do so with you hard earned money, stop if the trading method failed to be profitable within 3 to 4 months.

DON'T BE CARRIED AWAY BY SHORT RUN PROFITs, A GOOD SYSTEM USUALLY STANDs THE TEST OF TIME.

So after all your noise and epistle you could not offer any solution or share any amazing trading method or good system that can stand the test of time , I am sure everyone was expecting you to do that if you genuinely care as you want to make it look like ...but it is obvious you just want to attack ilegend ,not that you have any solution or sensible thing to share.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3841) (3842) (3843) (3844) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Agentsalt and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.