Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,278 members, 7,943,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3713708 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ogarexmas: 5:33pm
Sterlingdgreat:
Good day bosses

My bro wants to invest his 500k savings. Someone suggested he should buy coins in crypto since he doesn't have much time for physical business.

Is crypto a good deal. Is it the right time to buy and which coin

If you have no need for that money right now make sure you buy Solana.

Ethereum has been very embarrassing in this crypto season. I should have move the funds I have there to Solana
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JapaToDNext: 5:39pm
Abeg see coin name

Who dey buy this kind coin

Person see mumu, still buy am

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Makamatic: 5:41pm
Carry 500k buy rice , beans, tin tomatoes and non perishable food oo . If you put that 500k for crypto , the way e go shake your mind , no peace of mind and las Las when loss come , e go pain you why you nor chop ur money yaself .

Oya tell me tankiu for this advice 🥴

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:43pm
seanwilliam:

If I sabi math wella,

30% is just 150k which is around 90$ ,?
If he buys btc with that, it will amount to nothing, I mean nothing tangible will come out of such investment..

I understand that you’re trying to tell him to play safe,
You see investing in crypto itself is a big risk, why kuku ma not take a bigger risk ?

@sterlingdgreat, if hand Dey itch you now,
You can tell your brother ( Abi na u self cheesy) to buy 2sol that’s like 250$, and take his profit when it hits 160$, ( from my research, sol is one of the coins that recover faster) or patiently wait for the coast to clear and throw it on some memes for short term gains..

500k is 300$, e just plenty for ear, e no heavy for hand… in the grand scheme of thing, it’s not worth being called ‘life saving ‘ anymore. All thanks to OJUYOBO in Abuja..

Good luck ..

Ended d post with all thanks to ojuyobo in Abuja, lmao 🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 5:46pm
Ogarexmas:

If you have no need for that money right now make sure you buy Solana.

Ethereum has been very embarrassing in this crypto season. I should have move the funds I have there to Solana
at bolded would have make all of us a bullionaires...

cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:01pm
Robnectar:

Ended d post with all thanks to ojuyobo in Abuja, lmao 🤣🤣🤣😂😂
🌝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:10pm
JapaToDNext:
Abeg see coin name

Who dey buy this kind coin

Person see mumu, still buy am

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:19pm
seanwilliam:

🌝

Ogbeni make unah dey take am easy ooo,.. I hear say USDt go soon enter 2knaira grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dundalk(m): 6:20pm
Robnectar:

Ogbeni make unah dey take am easy ooo,.. I hear say USDt go soon enter 2knaira grin
USDT or fuel... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:37pm
Dundalk:
USDT or fuel... cry

Check d NL Frontpage,.. and even if fuel enters 2k, USDt self go high join, shay u no know 9ja matter grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JapaToDNext: 6:47pm
chival10:
Good Morning people of this good thread. From the picture below, what is the positive and negative effect of whales holding 90% of a particular coin?
which website is this??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tflex01: 7:16pm
Sterlingdgreat:
Good day bosses

My bro wants to invest his 500k savings. Someone suggested he should buy coins in crypto since he doesn't have much time for physical business.

Is crypto a good deal. Is it the right time to buy and which coin

If your brother is a teenager or in his early 20s let him buy $BTC ONLY and face normal life hustle, he would be a "big boy" in his 30s/40s.

If he's in his late 20s and above let him buy $SOL and face his normal life hustle. He should not forget to cash out at the top of the next bull run.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: moshuur(m), Deasegun19(m), Ezone, Arijude(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.