Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,854 members, 7,976,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3800314 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) ... (3942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EEGA: 7:51pm On Sep 13
twosquare:
As predicted in our last discussion @GRACEGLORY.

Hit with absolute perfection.
Pls how do I connect my mobile number to minipay?

Whenever I try it keeps processing without result in the end, even after 20mins.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EEGA: 7:53pm On Sep 13
GRACEGLORY:

EEGA
I've done that but it's still not working.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13
Congrats guys .
We made it!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bitcoin: 12:53am On Sep 14
Siberia01:

grin
Sorry about that , I hope to make it big this cycle
I promise myself I will never trade anything apart from BTC/ETH

Alts are scams

Wisdom. We learn from our mistakes and vow never to make them again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BluPlanet: 2:16am On Sep 14
Good morning bosses,

How do I take profit from this trade

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SeePerson92(m): 2:59am On Sep 14
Good morning house, please house can anyone say anything about this Domo coin that was just launched on MEXC. I heard it will be listed on binance today.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:15am On Sep 14
BluPlanet:
Good morning bosses,

How do I take profit from this trade
The trade isn't even triggered
You guys should learn before throwing your hard earned money into the market
Futures trading is very risky

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 8:10am On Sep 14
doyin01:
You go explain explain explain tire. ... grin grin grin
Doyin shut up for once. You too talk. Cho cho cho everytime.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:51am On Sep 14
Federal government now accusing bybit and kucoin for currency manipulation, this people people always looking to shift blame
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 10:50am On Sep 14
clems88:
Federal government now accusing bybit and kucoin for currency manipulation, this people people always looking to shift blame
This government is the worst so far since the history of Nigeria! They are just like women, they never take accountability for anything, always shifting blame. A local bag of rice is now selling for 95k to 100k!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrOreo(m): 11:06am On Sep 14
Just found out my funds on okx wallet is gone. Didn't know Nigeria was part of the country they removed.
Is there a way to retrieve the funds in there? Can anyone enlighten me?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:34am On Sep 14
MrOreo:
Just found out my funds on okx wallet is gone. Didn't know Nigeria was part of the country they removed.
Which wallet? Custodial (on exchange) or non-custodial (self custody)?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 11:35am On Sep 14
MrOreo:
I hope you do find a way

I really do not understand why people invest their hard earned money into something and "forget about it"

The earlier y'all understand that's what those in custody of your money want (banks, brokers, exchanges and so on) the better for y'all.

Guard you resources and always check it from time to time even if you're at loss.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 11:39am On Sep 14
twosquare:
might be custodial because I'm sure most self custody wallet users got it from trustwallet or metamask so he/she knows there's another way to access it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bignuell(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14
clems88:
Are you serious?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14
Bignuell:
Are you serious?
yea. Read it this morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14
jayce232:

This government is the worst so far since the history of Nigeria! They are just like women, they never take accountability for anything, always shifting blame. A local bag of rice is now selling for 95k to 100k!
Nigeria is in one chance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14
clems88:
sheybi dem don delist naira from kucoin already ? Wetin be this people problem self, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrOreo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14
twosquare:
I think it is self custody. To be frank I'm not sure. The funds were on trust wallet but a friend told me to move it to okx, that was how it landed there.
I just downloaded it from playstore and started using it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14
MrOreo:

I think it is self custody. To be frank I'm not sure. The funds were on trust wallet but a friend told me to move it to okx, that was how it landed there.
If it is self-custody, it will still be there...but if it is on the exchange...I can't say how you will get your money.

OKX has two wallets: one on the exchange...and the other is the self-custody. So, you have to know which one you used. Often shows as web3 wallet on their app.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayce232: 3:11pm On Sep 14
MrOreo:

What sort of friend advised u to move your funds from trust wallet to an exchange when u weren't using it to trade??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14
seanwilliam:
sheybi dem don delist naira from kucoin already ? Wetin be this people problem self, na wa o.
I even got confused, because I know their was no more naira P2P there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrOreo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14
twosquare:
If it is self-custody, it will still be there...but if it is on the exchange...I can't say how you will get your money.

OKX has two wallets: one on the exchange...and the other is the self-custody. So, you have to know which one you used. Often shows as web3 wallet on their app.
It was on the exchange.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrOreo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14
Jerry59:
I hope you do find a way

I really do not understand why people invest their hard earned money into something and "forget about it"

The earlier y'all understand that's what those in custody of your money want (banks, brokers, exchanges and so on) the better for y'all.

Guard you resources and always check it from time to time even if you're at loss.
Would have withdrawn it a while ago but i was advised to hold. Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14
Contact their support
MrOreo:

It was on the exchange.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14
In crypto , nothing is too big to fail 📍

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14
seanwilliam:
In crypto , nothing is too big to fail 📍
Any news?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:19pm On Sep 14
Chingyyy878:

Thanks for the response, i dey reason to buy $3k worth of eth to add to my portfolio but e be like say I go chill small

Up to you, I will gradually enter the market. Inflation is getting better. food / gas Prices are becoming close to COVID. Not yet there but gradually. Salaries are not increasing, ppl still loosing their jobs but not so much. I feel with the rate cut, some companies will start hiring again. Economy will take off gradually. Time to continue to DCA in.m while waiting closely the US elections

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14
seanwilliam:
With everything happening here, we don’t know whether we’re coming or going.

grin

You suppose don know people to skip thier post by now.

I know who I'm listening to here even though I'm not talking.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14
clems88:

Kucoin doesn't have naira p2p anymore or maybe on the low. Now it's bybit when we dey manage.

Na wa for all these talkative. Anyway they'll have found out sooner or later.

Annoying thing is they still tax transactions on kucoin yet you cannot invest in it. Wtf is wrong with this govt

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Azazyel: 9:44pm On Sep 14
armadeo:

Kucoin doesn't have naira p2p anymore or maybe on the low. Now it's bybit when we dey manage.

Na wa for all these talkative. Anyway they'll have found out sooner or later.

Annoying thing is they still tax transactions on kucoin yet you cannot invest in it. Wtf is wrong with this govt

The government is directly fighting citizens of this country. They don't want anything that would take people out of poverty cos it would not enhance their campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harry2sexy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14
Azazyel:

The government is directly fighting citizens of this country. They don't want anything that would take people out of poverty cos it would not enhance their campaign.

But to what end? We as youth have even said they are free to steal all they want, but now even the small one we're using to take care of ourselves, they're still chuking eye.

Apc will be the end of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) ... (3942) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Disembark, BeastOfNoTribe, Soleye24(m), SINisSIN(m), qloreal, Valwezzy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.