Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,440 members, 7,961,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3759063 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:30pm
Alexas58:

Evidence dey

This thing you are doing will not get you anywhere. You will not see newbie or gullible people here.
Rest.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adibo(m): 9:37pm
Good evening. Please, I need your help. My brother said he lost 700k on OKX because they stopped operations in Nigeria due to the Crypto ban. He said he tried getting across to them but did not get any good reply. Is there nothing he can do to get his money back? I am not really into Crypto, so I dont know much about it. Please, I need reply from everyone. Thanks in advance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 9:55pm
Chikacha:

This thing you are doing will not get you anywhere. You will not see newbie or gullible people here.
Rest.

Shame on you!

Have you commended my posts before?

Even when they show so much accuracy!

You’re what people call hypocrite

Like I said!

My posts are for people who want to be profitable and consistent in the market!

When I said come and pay a fee for my analysis!

Did I say it’s a do or die affair?

After all I’ve been on this thread since 2021…

So wtf are you saying
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 10:01pm
The only luck these trolls have is because nairaland doesn’t block people

Una for don chop blocking since na my posts dey make una stay relevant !

When I block u
You’ll tell me how you’ll see my posts to talk rubbish

@seun, pls make a block button on nairaland

Let’s put some people in their places

At least they will block me too and woudnt bother seeing my posts !
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:13pm
helinues:
Should be dropping signals on crypto trading next week.

Anticipating
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:19pm
Alexas58:

So wtf are you saying

I am saying you are too manic or psychotic. You are the only one typing and responding to your own quotes. This is not twitter/X , This is a thread, an educational thread, it is like a book . Most people can go back and track any moniker they like/respect and your record is nothing but nuisance every single time.
At this point, we could give you all the recognition you are begging for and you will still not recognize it because you just want to prove something.... or are you some kid that picked up his fathers phone and now playing with it? undecided

Alexas58, rest.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 10:25pm
Chikacha:

I am saying you are too manic or psychotic. You are the only one typing and responding to your own quotes. This is not twitter/X , This is a thread, an educational thread, it is like a book . Most people can go back and track any moniker they like/respect and your record is nothing but nuisance every single time.
At this point, we could give you all the recognition you are begging for and you will still not recognize it because you just want to prove something.... or are you some kid that picked up his fathers phone and now playing with it? undecided

Alexas58, rest.

Why don't you quote the trolls disturbing me?
And give them this your inauguration speech

U are just lucky nairaland doesn’t have a block button!

Rest too!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 10:26pm
Alexas58:

Shame on you!

Have you commended my posts before?

Even when they show so much accuracy!

You’re what people call hypocrite

Like I said!

My posts are for people who want to be profitable and consistent in the market!

When I said come and pay a fee for my analysis!

Did I say it’s a do or die affair?

After all I’ve been on this thread since 2021…

So wtf are you saying

This is the full speech of what I typed

Don't cut my texts,!
Don't piss me off
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prophetkelly(m): 10:37pm
His father is late and it such a pity because he lacks that fatherly training. He obviously has turned to nuisance and his mum can't handle him any longer. Just ignore him and let him rants all he wants. He will keep quite when he is done. Na yaba patient.

Chikacha:

Alexas58, rest.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:44pm
Hi there, it's inappropriate to bring up his father in every conversation. Just let him be and let him express himself; after all, this thread is open to everyone. You can always choose to ignore his posts unless they're directed at you.

The reason he keeps behaving this way is because people keep responding to him. If everyone stops engaging and just presses the ignore button, he'll eventually stop too.

Prophetkelly:
His father is late and it such a pity because he lacks that fatherly training. He obviously has turned to nuisance and his mum can't handle him any longer. Just ignore him and let him rants all he wants. He will keep quite when he is done. Na yaba patient.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:54pm
Alexas58:

Why don't you quote the trolls disturbing me?
And give them this your inauguration speech

U are just lucky nairaland doesn’t have a block button!

Rest too!

If you already labelled me hypocrite, why would you want me to quote them?

When people fight, you mediate by approaching the most sensible party. If that party proves that they are not the most sensible, then you try the next.... this should sound hypocritical to you as well

You go soon tell me if you have ever seen me quote any futures trader here. If you read and pay attention, you would have known that I am only a spot trader and don't like fights.

I be massive troublemaker oo, I can fight ooo. I will find whoever a person is wherever they are in the world ooo
I don't just see the need for fights and insults..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DumaEmpire(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.