Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,000 members, 7,970,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:28 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3783886 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07
twosquare:
Yea, I wanted to comment yesterday but time and work. I have attached screenshot biases from the daily, weekly, and monthly time frames.

Let me just say, based on my perception, it appears we are in an accumulation zone sort of.

For the daily time frame, you can see where the candle is targeting and wants to take out: $63,789.

For weekly, you can see that the wick bounces off exactly from the red line I made the other day, which I called a "relief support" (whoever is reading should check my previous posts).

There is no clear structure formation yet as to whether it will go for $68,925 in weekly and monthly tf, but it will form.

Looking at the monthly tf, the same thing is with structure formation...only the daily is clear on what it wants to do.

I expect a news to send us up in UPtober...it is still early. The same game was played last year OCtober...I said something about that. First week, they will want to scare you off. Suddenly, one crazy pump.

Anyway, you have it.

@GRACEGLORY

As discussed in our earlier convo, it touched the $63,789. predicted and even pierced it further. Just like I said, the daily time frame clearly showed where it was targeting based on chart structure. Even now, I see a path but...

This week is coming with a lot of news...anything can happen further...up or down...or double-sided to wipe both traders.

My submission.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:10pm On Oct 07
We hv started bull run on this side grin I hv watched this particular coin .×3 but I sold at ×2. Honk is the coin for me on this bull run .E no dey move ,na jump e dey jump when it starts pumping. Make I go price motor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07
Continuation of my previous post about $OG, the war is over or almost over. Since I was fighting both ways, I entered my main short from box 3, if you remember our box lecture some months ago. It might still go to box 4/5, but for now, we've called a ceasefire.

There is money in crypto. Na patience and strategy people no get. Na only greed full our head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:38am
twosquare:

@GRACEGLORY

As discussed in our earlier convo, it touched the $63,789. predicted and even pierced it further. Just like I said, the daily time frame clearly showed where it was targeting based on chart structure. Even now, I see a path but...

This week is coming with a lot of news...anything can happen further...up or down...or double-sided to wipe both traders.

My submission.

Nice one, bro.
I think #BTC shall head back to the 64K, though.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harry2sexy(m): 12:47am
GRACEGLORY:

Nice one, bro.

Today is Tuesday, it should but in my opinion, I think that will be next week or 2 sef. For now 58k is still on the cards
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harry2sexy(m): 2:35am
iLegendd:
Continuation of my previous post about $OG, the war is over or almost over. Since I was fighting both ways, I entered my main short from box 3, if you remember our box lecture some months ago. It might still go to box 4/5, but for now, we've called a ceasefire.

There is money in crypto. Na patience and strategy people no get. Na only greed full our head.

Able leader, I greet you. You lost me at both ways, were you hedging?

I understood the cascading effect in play here though, market cannot go in one direction for ever, just like seasons, there will be rainy and sunny days.

Indicators help us predict what seasons we're likely to enter, someone said You don't feel the rainy breeze and go and sun jeans outside🤣🤣🤣.

Never laughed so hard at such an analogy and he's actually right.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by harry2sexy(m): 2:36am
iLegendd:
I lost 1 soldier in a fierce gun battle with an armed group called $OG. Two other soldiers are currently wounded, but the recent soldier that joined the battle is performing exceptionally well.

In whatever you do as a man, have backup. You're on your own "as a man." Nobody likes you neither will anyone save you. Even if they like you, it's temporary. When what you offer ends, everyone moves on. Life is a matrix and you must factor failures in your plans.

Don't put your trust in just one person. I listen to both Steve and Ben (my go-to after my personal research to hear their opinions and to stay level-headed). Sometimes, they contradict, but I always find a good playing ground.

As I said, have backups, even in relationships, else, you'll regret. Put yourself in a position where you can never have BP even if all odds are against you in life.

R.I.P to the departed soldier. Your colleagues are handling the battle on your behalf.

$OG armed group Vs iLegend Cascading Soldiers. In the game of crypto, especially futures, choose your battles wisely.

What is dead may never die🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 5:04am
harry2sexy:

Able leader, I greet you. You lost me at both ways, were you hedging?

I understood the cascading effect in play here though, market cannot go in one direction for ever, just like seasons, there will be rainy and sunny days.

Indicators help us predict what seasons we're likely to enter, someone said You don't feel the rainy breeze and go and sun jeans outside🤣🤣🤣.

Never laughed so hard at such an analogy and he's actually right.
Yes, I hedged when I almost lost two soldiers.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 7:58am
I'm exhausted; Especially with Ethereum.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chingyyy878: 8:38am
Superpack589:
I'm exhausted; Especially with Ethereum.

The coin dey move like snail. I for don buy am since

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mercylike: 8:48am
GRACEGLORY:

Nice one, bro.

You say?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jzbabel: 8:52am
Bitcoin, along with Dogecoin, are going to pump when Trump wins in November. Leading up to November, they will sell to create that pin head candle on the monthly chart. So, beware. You may want to sell your btc this month and buy at the lows of around $54k - $55k. For now, bitcoin remains the best way to hedge your money and make quick gains in the financial markets in this present decade. Protect your btc from hackers and keylogger spywares by first converting your private keys or master seed to QR codes before you start spending money on hard wallets like Trezor, and Co. Use a website like https://bitaddress.systems for your QR conversion. It's safe.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jzbabel: 9:26am
DO NOT BUY BITCOIN THIS MONTH. I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY BITCOIN THIS MONTH!

I see a lot of buzz about buying BTC now. Some are speculating that it's going to hit $70k next week or the week after. In my humble opinion, Bitcoin, along with Dogecoin, are truly going to pump when Trump wins in November. Leading up to November, they will sell to create that pin head candle on the monthly chart. So, beware. Unless you are a scale, you may want to sell your btc this month and buy at the lows of around $54k. But for now, my advice to you is do not go big on making long calls. That said, i still firmly believe that Bitcoin remains the best way to hedge your money and make quick gains in the financial markets in this present decade. Ensure to protect your BTC from hackers and keylogger spywares by first converting your private keys or master seed to QR codes before you start spending money on hard wallets like Trezor, and Co. Use a website like https://bitaddress.systems for your QR conversion. It's safe. If like me, your assets in BTC are quite significant, combine this QR conversion with other measures such as string encryption, offline storage, and secure hardware. For more market analysis and safety tips, join my Telegram channel at /highpriestbizandfinance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jzbabel: 9:32am
harry2sexy:

My money is on breaking below 60.3k. I think the elections and Israel fued is just the excuse the market needs..

But I just want to add little BTC to my spots bag

If you know what is good for you, hold off plans for any additional long positions. Be on the look out for selling opportunities instead. Do not contemplate buying until price hits or breaks below $55k and starts to rise again. My humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shonepet: 10:24am
Chingyyy878:

What will you now say about DOT??
My fund has been hanging on DOT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by shonepet: 10:27am
Chingyyy878:

What will you now say about DOT??
My fund just hang for DOT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:03am
😐😐😐

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kcprince: 2:45pm
Jzbabel:

If you know what is good for you, hold off plans for any additional long positions. Be on the look out for selling opportunities instead. Do not contemplate buying until price hits or breaks below $55k and starts to rise again. My humble opinion.

You sound so sure about 55k. Well…. From my humble analysis , yesterday deep is just the 12 hr chart confirming 62k as support. I think we go higher from here gradually to 80k . I am still expecting daily chart to also confirm 63k as support this week.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:19pm
GRACEGLORY:

Avax, SUI

Luckyss

Hope you heed the advise

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eddiense: 6:36pm
GRACEGLORY:

Luckyss

Hope you heed the advise

Boss what a good entry point for SUI
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rules7: 7:13pm
Pls my fellow crypto peeps which crypto wallet is working well in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Josen, Stan2330(m), Chikacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.