Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,124 members, 7,980,956 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:13 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3815010 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:17am
Prophetkelly:
How Alexas58 wan take live long with this high blood pressure attitude. Werey can't live long at all.

He's deflover. He doesn't give up easily Untill $100 drops. then, he changes his Monica, rinse and repeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 7:48am
You can loud this again! That's why I find it strange when I see people insulting themselves here. When you need a service, help or you have some products to sell, how do you explain all the baggage that comes with your username? Especially now, when people don't take new accounts seriously anymore. I truly value this forum big time.

Chikacha:

I wish there is a way I can open my mind so that someone can walk around and see what I am trying to express to you. Everything I am today is from Nairaland.

...so if you are a keypad warrior here, you should think about the hours you invest here and reconsider...

In my life story, after God na Nairaland, Period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:54am
OgogoroFreak:
He's deflover. He doesn't give up easily Untill $100 drops. then, he changes his Monica, rinse and repeat.

No to0 Loud am bros grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 8:34am
doyin01:

It is from this same nairaland I discovered domain flipping e.g buying and reselling domain..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Superpack589: 8:45am
doyin01:
The first way I made money online was via kdp amazon and it was from this Same nairaland I read about it , info full for nairaland , na you go do your research, do not wait for anyone to come and be doing the research for you ..

It was from this same nairaland I heard about the cryptos " steem " and " Hive" and also the website where you can earn them via blogging and it still works till today..

It is from this same nairaland I discovered domain flipping e.g buying and reselling domain..

It is from this same nairaland that I learnt that one can make money via their telegram channel via the Telegram monetization program..

The first time I made huge money via perfectmoney and Bitcoin arbitrage , it was from this same nairaland I got the info..

It was from this same nairaland I got info on how to buy human hair from China without travelling to China.. with just alipay you are good to go..

More than 90% of the info I got was from nairaland , then proceeded with my own research outside nairaland to make money from the info..but at least it was from nairaland I first got informed that such website or programs existed..

I feel like I should jump on this train of testimonies. My writing career started from nairaland and I spent the first early years hunting for jobs in the jobs and literature sections. Then I met some employers who offered me my first writing jobs. After sometime, I was confident enough to hunt for jobs from clients all over the world. Here I am today earning in different currencies from Nigeria.

Also, this thread is my single biggest source of information in my crypto trading journey. So if I succeed (I know I will), I will attribute a great deal of my success to this platform.

I was also an active member of that ashawo thread some years back. Got a lot of important information at the time including so many junks that almost affected my life negatively. Saw so many bad bad things. Lol. I use to get inspired by StillmaticOG at the time. E don teh wey I know Seanwilliams from that thread. Unfortunately, I had to abandon my previous account due to some issues.

For me, Nairaland is a life-changing platform. I actually don't know where I would have been if not for God and the priceless information I read on this platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BluPlanet: 9:01am
doyin01:

Thank God for domains

Live long Nairaland.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ashawoman82: 9:09am
crazymommy:
Someone said we should be dropping updates. , well not a bad idea but it's just that some people start using it the wrong way or start spreading it too much until the update become useless..so that is why some people are afraid of sharing updates publicly..

For the people asking why some people are spending money to buy pi..,there are some Chinese stores and Vietnam stores that accepts Pi as mode of payment....so people buy the pi-coin at a lower price from those who have it and resell it to people who wants to buy items with the pi-coins..

An example of these stores is https://pipcm.com

But you should ensure that you access the website via your pi browser..to avoid phishing and other hackers that can intercept data..use the pi-browser itself to access any pi related websites..

And there is also a store in lagos that accepts pi...do your own research too..
where is the store located in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ashawoman82, Ogarexmas, olig(m), Buddy0, seanwilliam(m), Superpack589, Chikacha, Omobola121(f), bellocity(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.