Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3551154 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (3784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:
This market is KRAZY!!!!!!!

Even sleep no want come my face...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Cadec007:
this are the only listed coins when I click buy?

Could it be because I haven't verified address /location?
Fund your account with NGN, then buy USDT or BUSD then search for "DOGE/USDT" on Binance and you're ready to rock.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

This just shows you a snippet

You have to search what u want under the market tab. Also, you may need to switch to 'pro' mode

FoMo is doing the guy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:
This market is KRAZY!!!!!!!

I have never seen anything like this.....the annoying part is that I've not made 59usd since. On top playing safe.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 29, 2021
kolagbemi:

I have never seen anything like this.....the annoying part is that I've not made 59usd since. On top playing safe.
Buy DOGE bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akins4lovers(m): 1:00am On Jan 29, 2021
Is it still safe to buy Dodge at 340%??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Men making money at Night grin who said we are Lazy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:01am On Jan 29, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Once a negotiated settlement is reached on the Ripples issue, the wind will be on XRP's back and may possibly carry it beyond 10.

Hehe... I'm hoping for that though very much unlikely... Got some bags I need to exit...

The problem with most 2017 old coins is that there are lots of bag holders who are ready to dump on the market... With the recent run, most have absorbed the pressure.... Every bull run has it's coins... I'm not getting married to any alt.

For exrp, alot of folks including me were caught out when it flash crashed. They cant wait for it to get back to 0.4-0.6 to sell.... If there's something today thought us about alts is that you want to be early to a coin the market will buy... That said, it's forming a nice structure which it may break out from soon but any attempt is met withheavy selling from annoyed folks.

Seems the reason why most folks here like it is cos it's 'cheap' and available on Luno... and trades directly into naira on binance... Check it's chart against eith or betece and you start wondering...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:03am On Jan 29, 2021
2eggs1goal:

FoMo is doing the guy

Hehe... let's hope he's not the last buyer by the time he finds out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:04am On Jan 29, 2021
akins4lovers:
Is it still safe to buy Dodge at 340%??

Hehe... See queshun grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Guys, I'm having problems buying USDT with NGN. What's wrong with Binance? I need more DOGE!!!! undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:05am On Jan 29, 2021
kolagbemi:

Can't lie... Threw lil usdt at it at the 0.03 level... The whole market is pushing this one... Let's enjoi the fun
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... I'm hoping for that though very much unlikely... Got some bags I need to exit...

The problem with most 2017 old coins is that there are lots of bag holders who are ready to dump on the market... With the recent run, most have absorbed the pressure.... Every bull run has it's coins... I'm not getting married to any alt.

For exrp, alot of folks including me were caught out when it flash crashed. They cant wait for it to get back to 0.4-0.6 to sell.... If there's something today thought us about alts is that you want to be early to a coin the market will buy... That said, it's forming a nice structure which it may break out from soon but any attempt is met withheavy selling from annoyed folks.

Seems the reason why most folks here like it is cos it's 'cheap' and available on Luno... and trades directly into naira on binance... Check it's chart against eith or betece and you start wondering...
My Hat to you...

I'm not getting married to any alt.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myBETmostCAST(m): 1:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Which alt cony can I hold for years?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cadec007(m): 1:12am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Go to the 'markets' tab and on the search bar type the 3 digit acronym for whatever coin you want to buy
done...found dodge but not xlm.. Though anytime I switch currency... Dodge disappears.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akins4lovers(m): 1:13am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... See queshun grin
Novice is asking question, pls jst reply. Am here yo learn boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cadec007(m): 1:14am On Jan 29, 2021
Activist001:

Fund your account with NGN, then buy USDT or BUSD then search for "DOGE/USDT" on Binance and you're ready to rock.
oh! Thanks... All this while I was thinking I would buy it directly... undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Cadec007:
done...found dodge but not xlm.. Though anytime I switch currency... Dodge disappears.

You're trying to buy directly with a naira card and it's not a naira traded pair.
To see the naira traded pairs, search 'ngn'

Also, it's best you load your naira account than buy with a card directly. When you load, you can then buy ngn traded pairs or convert to usdt and buy

That said, you've likely missed the train on doge and your emotions are pushing... In this market emotions are a money killer... There'd always be opportunities later

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cadec007(m): 1:19am On Jan 29, 2021
2eggs1goal:

FoMo is doing the guy
help abeg.. I be novice... Something that was 12naira is now 19 naira... I'm panicking..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:20am On Jan 29, 2021
akins4lovers:

Novice is asking question, pls jst reply. Am here yo learn boss

Nothing is 'safe'. Talk more of something that has done 340% in a day. Why didn't you buy 2 days ago when everything was red?
It's emotions brother

Are you willing to loose 340% of your buy price too? Cos the selloff would be massive.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cadec007(m): 1:23am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

You're trying to buy directly with a naira card and it's not a naira traded pair.
To see the naira traded pairs, search 'ngn'

Also, it's best you load your naira account and buy with a card directly. When you load, you can then buy ngn traded pairs or convert to usdt and buy

That said, you've likely missed the train on doge and your emotions are pushing... In this market emotions are a money killer... There'd always be opportunities later
oh!! Thank you!!!

@last paragraph... I've missed? cry cry cry
What do I do now?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:24am On Jan 29, 2021
What the fffff!!!!
This is about the quickest cash I've made. 0.03-0.04 in 45 mins...

Just playing around with 100 usd though

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Cadec007:
oh!! Thank you!!!

What do I do now?

I can't say... It can continue pumping... This is outta the world of TA...

My worry is you throwing everything into it as a new chap.

I took 35% profits earlier today...
And I'm playing on it now with 100 usd... I'm seeing it more as fun than trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wordgeddon: 1:27am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe.... Take profits on the way, add on dips or use a good stoploss.. not advisable to go all in... Whatever you're doing, manage risk... You don't want to be the last buyer

I just bought doge too. Please can you explain taking 'profits on the way' in lay man terms. I still don't understand. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:27am On Jan 29, 2021
Cadec007:
oh!! Thank you!!!

What do I do now?

You can get in if you want to... Don't say I stopped you from making profits... Afterall, I've not yet sold
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Wordgeddon:

I just bought doge too. Please can you explain taking 'profits on the way' in lay man terms. I still don't understand. Thanks.

You sell part as it pumps.

You can use that yo rebuy on dips or just keep it...

For doge, it's a quick pump... Sooner or later buyers will run out... You just have to know when to take profits and be contented
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cadec007(m): 1:29am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Also, it's best you load your naira account and buy with a card directly. When you load, you can then buy ngn traded pairs or convert to usdt and buy
is this where I fund my naira account?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:32am On Jan 29, 2021
Cadec007:
is this where I fund my naira account?

Yeah
Deposit>>>fiat>>>Naira

That's where you'd see options

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cadec007(m): 1:32am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

I can't say... It can continue pumping... This is outta the world of TA...

My worry is you throwing everything into it as a new chap.

I took 35% profits earlier today...
And I'm playing on it now with 100 usd... I'm seeing it more as fun than trading
1. What is TA?
2. The amount limit for buying Crypto on binance is 3500, I wanna deposit 3700(since their charge is 150) buy USDT and then buy dodge from USDT, right? That's how you recommended it right?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wordgeddon: 1:32am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

You sell part as it pumps.

You can use that yo rebuy on dips or just keep it...

For doge, it's a quick pump... Sooner or later buyers will run out... You just have to know when to take profits and be contented

Thanks. Please is Sell same thing as withdraw? I use Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cadec007(m): 1:33am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Yeah
Deposit>>>fiat>>>Naira

That's where you'd see options
thank you!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 1:38am On Jan 29, 2021
Cadec007:
1. What is TA?
2. The amount limit for buying Crypto on binance is 3500, I wanna deposit 3700(since their charge is 150) buy USDT and then buy dodge from USDT, right? That's how you recommended it right?
My brother watching how is done on YouTube will be way easier...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (3784) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: clems88(m), Hedonisco, Blackrose71 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.