Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3501876 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (3748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2021
609+ already
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2021
The way b.nb is flying now, is it wise to invest more?? b.nb to the moon joor!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2021
Please and please go and buy EARNX...via pancake or hotbit. It's a new project and we have made over X3 now down to yesterday

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Bros, we understand your points, but don't be too sure about it.

There's a lot of difference between now and 2017.
Panicky day traders no longer have much influence on the market: their activities have been restricted to minor dips/corrections.
Hope you noticed that even the usual Chinese new year celebrations couldn't cause any significant pullback this year?
Anything that can crash this current market to that of 2017 level would be very very strong; maybe something like the US government coming out hard on Bitcoin or anything that would make institutions and whales sell out enmass.

I'd say the primary difference between now and 2017 is there's more money in the market. With that, the market moves slower and volatility decreases. It may not seem obvious on face value but is the case percentage wise.

What I wouldn't agree with is the narrative of 'this time its different'. It's rarely been the case here. Just as the market can rally beyond expectations, so also does it dip below expectations. Alyts have done 10x up in weeks, it's inevitable they'd repeat that in the opposite direction but faster... The thing is betece doesn't even need to dump... It can be at 60k and alyts will be flying, it can also be at 60k and they'd be in red..

My concern is that we have alot of new people who haven't experienced a betece correction- one where folks question if the rally has topped out. The last proper correction was when betece pulled back to 10k amd 12k and every single alyt reversed their previous rally... Look at sxp... It went from 5 to 0.6 in weeks

I remember telling folks early when betece corrected 5k initially from 40k and folks were worried that 40k isn't the top.. We'd keep having corrections which are bought up until betece tops out and people will think it's just a correction. On recent dips people haven't cared much... we're slowly getting there.

There'd always be a narrative... We've had loads of bearish news but the market doesn't care cos we're in a bullrun...same also when the trend changes.

This market flows in cycles and those cycles rarely change... Have you noticed that the experience here with every alyt that gas gone parabolic has been thesame?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2021
Sure you can invest but set a stoploss.
It could reach $700 today, the coin is very rational, the uptrend is as a result of staking for a new coin being launched by Binance and other project pairing, it will surely correct so ensure you aren't carrying bags.

murphyrichy:
The way b.nb is flying now, is it wise to invest more?? b.nb to the moon joor!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2021
Bunker1:
is not a fancy coi.n but is a coin to put half of your portfolio, not a financial advice. Many of the co.ins doing xs now, will not survive the long run. BN.B source of income is verified just like E.th. As long as Bt.cee keep moving BN.B will move relative faster to it.
wink

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2021
Ibime:

I go dey am up this weekend and report next week.

Toh... We go dey wait...

Seems you like the adrenaline rush
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2021
pa3k001:
For newbies......lemi teach a quick trick (to scalp 10-20% gains)

Study daily candles........day 1 (red candle).....day 2 red candle........day 3 red candle (buy on the day 3 red candle cos a reversal is iminent)
Some conditions though, when a coin was in a previous rally, preceeding large volumes and market is generally bullish.

Start from here. Then gradually learn the ropes......never panic

I may be wrong though. Markets can never be predicted.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Target for ADA is $2
Not for weak hands please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Why is WIN going down?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2021
papiforreal:

Boss what do you think about bnb. The thing don kolo.

Can one still jump based on the ta?

It's a strong coin...
After a strong rally from from 50 to 350, it consolidated and broke out relatively quick. Not expecting it does the milultiples done before At least, it should double its breakout sum. Remember it's now a much larger cap...

If I was in it, I'd play it range by range, I'd be shedding some around 700, if it flips that level, then the next logical stop should be 1k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DoubleO07: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Tamel:
Mehn na bnb get today o cheesy

As in. I saw it at 575 An hour ago, now its on 637.

KSM did me strong thing.

But I have put all my eggs in BNB. Dey watch am like BAT.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2021
If you missed the bnb train
Other trains you can catch

Kcs
Mxt
Wrx
1inch
Tko
Cro
Btmx

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Omo motor don stumble o wink

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2021
Tamel:
Omo motor don stumble o wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BNB abi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2021
DoubleO07:

KSM did me strong thing.

Ah, All your eggs ke...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2021
mattyboy007:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BNB abi

Yeah shorters...saw someone post on twitter, there is a huge resistance at the 625, 635 levels
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Tamel:

Yeah shorters...saw someone post on twitter, there is a huge resistance at the 625, 635 levels
Make we sell be dat or hold
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2021
DoubleO07:

KSM did me strong thing.

U beta withdraw to avoid stories dat touch
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Binnac was late in listing it, period
lolzz bin.na.ce was actually the first exch.an.ge to list it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2021
Alexis11:
Guys I'm seeing that ATH for T.K.O on binnanc.e is $10.... Did it really rise to that amount there or that ATH is from another exchange.

I'm confused because I really followed the chart the very day it was listed and it never went that high.

Someone that is sure should pls clear me on this.
thats how new listing is,the price didn't get to 10 dol when it was list.ed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2021
mattyboy007:

Make we sell be dat or hold

Mehn that's up to you o....If you didn't buy at the high levels then you must be in massive profits now...so, you can surely hold , and buy the dips like they say gringrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Tamel:

Mehn that's up to you o....If you didn't buy at the high levels then you must be in massive profits now...so, you can surely hold , and buy the dips like they say gringrin
grin grin yea dats tru bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2021
DoubleO07:

KSM did me strong thing.

you are chasing green

I hope you didn't buy bnb at 637

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2021
Market is getting heated... Greedy folks overleveraging...

If betece dumps to say 54k now, the amount of liquidations no go be here... We're talking about billions of dollars... Na that kind thing exchanges dey like

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hafyz23(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
Please and please go and buy EARNX...via pancake or hotbit. It's a new project and we have made over X3 now down to yesterday
done x2 for me in space of 1hr. And it's super cheap. Dyor tho.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2021
BNB is going for ETH marketcap.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Tolu181:
you are chasing green

I hope you didn't buy bnb at 637
B.N.B as been green all the way from $40! When it move to $190(don’t chase green), it move to $280(don’t chase green), the guy gives no fvck at all grin it moves to $320 still people were screaming don’t chase green, the C.O.I.N still do not gives a damn fvck, moves to $560( don’t chase green)......LOL grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Many where waiting for bNB to dip then, the dip maybe around 500, this stage is where people carry ghana most go bags,

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wizkitvick(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2021
Can Btt do $1 latest end of this year?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sconp: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2021
jedisco:

I'd say the primary difference between now and 2017 is there's more money in the market. With that, the market moves slower and volatility decreases. It may not seem obvious on face value but is the case percentage wise.

What I wouldn't agree with is the narrative of 'this time its different'. It's rarely been the case here. Just as the market can rally beyond expectations, so also does it dip below expectations. Alyts have done 10x up in weeks, it's inevitable they'd repeat that in the opposite direction but faster... The thing is betece doesn't even need to dump... It can be at 60k and alyts will be flying, it can also be at 60k and they'd be in red..

My concern is that we have alot of new people who haven't experienced a betece correction- one where folks question if the rally has topped out. The last proper correction was when betece pulled back to 10k amd 12k and every single alyt reversed their previous rally... Look at sxp... It went from 5 to 0.6 in weeks

I remember telling folks early when betece corrected 5k initially from 40k and folks were worried that 40k isn't the top.. We'd keep having corrections which are bought up until betece tops out and people will think it's just a correction. On recent dips people haven't cared much... we're slowly getting there.

There'd always be a narrative... We've had loads of bearish news but the market doesn't care cos we're in a bullrun...same also when the trend changes.

This market flows in cycles and those cycles rarely change... Have you noticed that the experience here with every alyt that gas gone parabolic has been thesame?

2017 rekt me totally.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2021
Is this the end of bnb pump??

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (3748) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Epurogonogono(m), Refactor and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.