Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3517555 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (3761) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Greatken007(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
I perceive an intention ,and it can't be a friendly one..
DenreleDave:

Why can't u buy it on Binanceeeee or bundle?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paulswaggz(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
What happened with $win is about to play out with doge grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ibime:

I'm holding till about 0.9 which will be 0.5x for me but likely to escape around 0.87

Seen bro, nice OT
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
jedisco:
Why I'm still in xrp after 300%??
The 4hr support still holding... As far as it holds, good chance it breajs past 2c... Then, we start talking
what if it is LL sir, as of yesterday RSI printed bullish divergence on 1hrtf... The support might hold but not for long that's if btc doesn't make any correction
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Paulswaggz(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
There is a reason behind the pump, prepare for the dump soon

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olamyyde(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Eth is still undervalued at $2500 undecided

We going for that number 1 spot grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goodoption(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
can any one recommend a good forum on Reddit and Twitter to plug my self into

I mean crypto news

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Is it safe to buy doge now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
$TFUEL is warming up: it broke out of d falling wedge on 4hrtf..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alashelee: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
How to buy dodge on binanceee
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by CryptoMatic: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
$doge volume is greater than that of $btc on Binance right now.

Anyways, IPNTS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by getitdone: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
I missed the second doge wave. Please when is the third wave @ priceaction
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yerima21: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
what is the implication of this massive DO.GE volume ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
OffsahBoye:

God bless BrokerHaruna

He recommended gto,mbl,chz

I miss win sha

I look out for his post and jedisco analysis(too much technical terms sha)

They have almost the same style now. Just that Jedisco gives more technical analysis, than brokerharuna, which is hugely important for anyone who want to be in this market for years

Even though I take trades suggested by brokerharuna, it's best to do your own T.A and know why he's suggesting that..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
bigx:

What can we do about these scammers?

The amount of things I can't do because I still hold a Nigerian passport is overwhelming

The government supports them indirectly by also being scammers themselves. It's just like cultism. The government supports it by also being secret occult members themselves.

You can't be smoking as a father and expect your 19 year old son or daughter not to give it a try behind your back to taste that thing daddy loves to take.

The country is covered with darkness and the dark realm is currently ruling. For now, Nigeria is gone — there is nothing you can do yet than to change nationality, use VPN, or reframe from Internet business.

At the end of the day, the best we can do is to report and expose those we catch. If they are connected, they'll be released in no time and start coming after your life.

Things really suck over here, but let's just keep moving no matter the obstacles.

Even though I 100% know Nigeria won't be great in this current generation, that shouldn't stop us from contributing the little we can even if we relocate to a better/organized nation.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nihilistjnr: 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Me watching Eith pump into the stratosphere fearful of the impending correction instead of being happy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Adetunjicaleb:
Anti-naive folk. I am not a scam, I don't just trade, I invest and what I invest in can be mentioned but not publicly. If inbox me has been the method of scammers , then that should tell you that there are original inbox me. "You can't have a fake currency note if there is no original. There is no 2000 naira fake notes because we don't yet have the original. So don't be too quick to run your mouth on everybody. At least you sha didn't inbox me. Cool. Its a matter of time, results of scammers or non scammers will show/ shalom

Can you just get off my mention and stop insulting our intelligence...

The fact that you refer to coyns as shares shows how naive you are about crypt0... Still very elementary...

I'd have given you a drawn out response, but it's not worth the argument. Go on and keep buying your 'shares' for 2023..

Wouldn't be surprised if all this long talk is about referral into pi network... I still wonder how a coyn worth nothing is able to still tie down folks this time

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KennedyOkpara(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
binacee is to complex
DenreleDave:

Why can't u buy it on Binanceeeee or bundle?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
priceaction:

Is there away to set buy limit above rally? Most of the time I try that on binance it will say its more than 5%of the current price or something like that. Like I want to buy at the break of the market at a certain price above the resistance level? Thanks for your input bro.

I think you can use an OCO order for this... Not sure...

I usually don't use this cos of failed breakouts/deviations... most times I set alerts and enter manually
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
haryodehjia:
what if it is LL sir, as of yesterday RSI printed bullish divergence on 1hrtf... The support might hold but not for long that's if betc doesn't make any correction

Perhaps.. but don't think so.. The RSI seems to have bottomed out and price has held at support...not generally bearish
Yeah yesterday looks like a double bottom on both the hourly and rsi which is good...
I'm leaning towards it next printing a bullish divergence on the 4hrly rsi and then breaking out...

That said, it's had a strong rally and a proper correction would happen sooner or later, but I wouldn't be inclined to sell into the 4hrly support band if its so close... The good thing is that the support is so close so even an invalidation wouldn't bring much difference

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 12:16am On Apr 16, 2021
demmy66:
ATTENTION PLEASE!

*There is a looting development that worth thousands of dollars here* �
1. Download Atomic wallet from play store

2. Search for value coin using the contract address

0xcf6afbb480351a27950f96923094a0ce1559cc26

3. Save it..

That's all.. you'll receive 9,931value coin worth $50,000.
Have you been able to withdraw or swap the coins?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:19am On Apr 16, 2021
jedisco:
Doge.... escape velocity....

Let me use the doge chart to illustrate something... There's been alot of talk regarding news vs charts... While I believe both are important for more accurate analysis, I tilt more towards the charts... That's cos they tell the accurate story of what happened between buyers and sellers on the trading table

Folks said Elon pumps doge.... While he has a huge following which was helpful to prolong the last pump, he's tried multiple times over the last 2 months to repeat it. Anytime he tweets, there's a rally that's sold into... But then, from the charts, it was getting clear that sellers were getting exhausted...which resulted in this breakout....but before that, structure had to form.

Now there's been a breakout, if he tweets about doge, you can be sure the rally will be huge... That does not mean he's the one that caused it... The structure was already there....

That aside, like I said in a crypt0 bullrun, there are 2 pumps you don't want to miss... Doge and xrp... One will pay you in 2-3 weeks, the other in 2-3 days... Now it's clear why I've been waiting for the rally...e dey give joy

While I've tracked the breakout on 3 out of 4 main doge rallies over the past year... My regrets on the 3 were that I sold too early... I sold at roughly 50% and I learned the hardway....

Thus is not financial advice, but if you got in before 0.09, then you were early (you enter bus for park) and deserve at least x2 before exit.. I expect volume to rise today. That said, don't be greedy... it's easier selling on the way up.

Regarding targets, while it's hard to time a parabola (which this is) the chart against betece (2nd pic) could be a helpful guide... Taking some profits near the last high against betece wouldn't be a bad idea...

Already 2x
Good strength from doge with breakout above betece.. currently in price discovery both in usd and against betece...

Undoubtedly, this rally will end like one of the numerous nasty wicks it's had in the past. But in some rallies, knowing when to relax and let the market do its thing is also important...
Some people who sold earlier would later FOMO at the into the wick at the top.. market shows no mercy..

I have no plan of short-changing myself this time around...like I said, if you got in before 0.09, you got in early... Let the FOMO tide lift your boat, no need overtrading it... Sometimes, think like a whale cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dotun674(m): 1:23am On Apr 16, 2021
Doge is on fire. Going crazy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:52am On Apr 16, 2021
Just to drop this here....
Alot of folks make a recurring mistake on doge pumps... They sell early and later FOMO in with a huge chunk of their portfolio hoping on some gains (anyhow even if na 20%)

Most times, they end up on the slaughter table... We saw on the last pump that some folks lost a huge chunk of their portfolio...
I'm not saying don't FOMO, but whatever happens, profit or loss, take it like a champ....Remember, this market shows no mercy..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 1:58am On Apr 16, 2021
This doge pump like the last looks like one that'd squeeze the market... Sooner or later, folks may start selling their some alyts into it...
Eitherway, I'm looking at max volatility today...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:02am On Apr 16, 2021
Ibime:

I'm holding till about 0.9 which will be 0.5x for me but likely to escape around 0.87

Good chance this starts moving if xrp clears 2c... Eitherway, it's overdue to print me some cash..

BTW, what do you think about beenaze listing tok'nized stocks of K0inbase?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kessmish(m): 2:09am On Apr 16, 2021
You can earn free ethereum every 30 seconds. Withdrawal is instant and no investment is required.
https:///ETH_Ads_uk_bot?start=899130651
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Sailor1:
This doge pump like the last looks like one that'd squeeze the market... Sooner or later, folks may start selling their some alyts into it...
Eitherway, I'm looking at max volatility today...

It's happening already. You are good boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:40am On Apr 16, 2021
I'm awake sniping for dips.

Mehn I'm watching dogecoin usdt trading volume increasing by billions.

Well monies are going to be stuck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (3761) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Siberia01(m), Landowner101(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.