Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up (6809 Views)

Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / Kay Figo Trending Sexy Picture Gets Her Summoned By Police / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nelsonnick: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Ghanaian wife reveals how she has always suspected her husband of cheating on her with her best friend unknowingly to her it was actually her Best friend who was hitting on her husband, here's how it went down.
So her husband decided to set up his wife's best friend to prove to his wife that her friend is after him.
In the video below, her husband sets up his wife's friend in a room just as she was undressed and ready to get down to business, just as planned his wife comes out from hiding to behold get best friend naked and was just ready to take on her husband.
The young lady, Nafisa, who has been sexually harassing her best friend's husband was in bed naked, unable to deny the accusation she admits she has been the one harassing the husband and she is sorry for what she did.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEInsH8JWiQ

Source: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2020/12/ghanaian-lady-gets-her-best-friend.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Cubana01: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nelsonnick: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Cubana01:
hmmm

More
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Smony: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Isokey
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nelsonnick: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Smony:
Isokey

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by binary007: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2020
NEXT!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Ojemedad: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
She is fine, the man Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by lkillbrokehoes: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ghanians again
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Bluezy13(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
I reserve my comment before they will say I am promiscuous.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Some men and women sha
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Mikocake(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Women are dogs

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
No Matter What, D Man Shouldn't Av Publicly Disgrace Her Like Dis.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
They should be arrested undecided

Then again,not here.

When you think you have a friend. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by ValCon888: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
I came here to see pants down but she's still wearing her pant. Lies from the darkest pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
ValCon888:
I came here to see pants down but she's still wearing her pant. Lies from the darkest pit of hell.
just say you want to see her without panties... pervert
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by ValCon888: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
TopDawg007:
just say you want to see her without panties... pervert

You must have the IQ of a door if you can't tell I was being sarcastic. Ode.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
ValCon888:

You must have the IQ of a door if you can't tell I was being sarcastic. Ode.
bitch
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by ValCon888: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
TopDawg007:
bitch
You must be referring to your mother.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
ValCon888:

You must be referring to your mother.
nah was referring to your father
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by ValCon888: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
TopDawg007:
nah was referring to your father
I'm sure it was your mum. I remember her súcking my díck while I was taking a piss, telling me how dumb you are. Imbecilic maggot
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
ValCon888:

I'm sure it was your mum. I remember her súcking my díck while I was taking a piss, telling me how dumb you are. Imbecilic maggot
that's just sick bruh, u need prayers

and I hope you get raised better in your next life... smh
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by femi4: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ghanaians and infidelity
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is what women do to their fellow women.

No word about the cheating man though undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by aristocratic5(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na wa oooh
Musa finally Give up for gate

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nelsonnick: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
ALEX182:
This is what women do to their fellow women.

No word about the cheating man though undecided

Do you understand the language?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
vagina people..

na dem dem na,she too dey follow do am to others

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Kobicove(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
This does not prove anything undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Saig: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dmnnnn
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by Jodha(f): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ladies learn to always keep yhur relationship to yhurself.....no carry yhur man near another babe because of friendship... it'll end in tears...

During my year one...these two girls were doing bestie ..bestie...one was dating a rich guy when he buys her something she'll share with her bestie...she carries her bestie to spend weekends in her man's house..
Later on only bestie start to dey visit babe bf alone when she's not in town....

My friendship with any babe dey end where my man dey....

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by idahme(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
ValCon888:

my rib..... haha
Re: Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up by mytime24(f): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kofi

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do To This Nasty Attitude Of My Wife.i Am Tired / Is This How A True Man Of God Should Look? (photos) / No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.