Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. (27430 Views)

Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
wildikeman:
Wetin this one go come talk about Manchester United

United is even trying. At least they stay competitive finishing among the top consistently for decades now. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Vixlot: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Curvinus:
Its your choice to leave but stepping on the jersey is quite disrespectful and uncalled for.

Don't mind the dull and ill bred dimwit!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Coronavirus84: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zeion422:
Come rain come sun i remain gunner's for live....if i no support arsenal which club i won come support
Na high blood pressure go kill you
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Theboss100(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zeion422:
Come rain come sun i remain gunner's for live....if i no support arsenal which club i won come support
HBP kills oo. I like your passion. But don't think about your woes to much. U guys will bounce back Sha.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Godi25:

I hate the current state of Arsenal but to stop supporting them is something difficult. Gonners Always!

Not just difficult... It actually makes no sense jumping to a more successful club, as if every club has never had a rough patch.

Come to even think of it... Isn't Arsenal the only top club that never tasted relegation??!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by GerraMeh74(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arsenal forever!!! I cannot imagine watching football and not having it at the back of my mind that I am an Arsenal Fan. I am an Arsenal Fan today, tomorrow and forever.........

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Burna440(m): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Slyzen:
Plastic fan spotted. I started supporting Liverpool since 2004 and never looked back. Went through the 'Hodgson shame' and the 'Bodgers' disappointment, but still came out unscathed thanks to the magic of jurgen cool

I started a year bfr you
To be honest, I went through hell bro
It wasn't easy but I never lost hope, they was even a time I couldn't get viewing centre to watch Liverpool match cos no fans and the team was not even in Europa league
Thank God for Jurgen

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Angelfrost(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Na high blood pressure go kill you

High blood pressure for what exactly??!... It is just a bloody game.

Those whose clubs win trophies, what else do they gain apart from an ego trip??! Any material or substantial gain??! Dem dey receive bank alerts??!...

In any case, Arsenal will find the mojo back... Just wait till they play United again!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
He is a fair weather fan.
The guy can be likened to all these Nigerian politician cross carpeting from PDP to APC because they are power now forgetting the only constant thing in life is change.

Meanwhile, the season is not over yet.
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Prechgold1180(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Football is a distraction

Stop wasting your life on inconsequential thing like football

so bcus say the end is near make person Nur watch match again

Unah self

I Nur go shock if u go hell
Becus unah wey dey form holy online
Worst pass devil offline

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by hilfinity(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=Curvinus post=97167151]Its your choice to leave but stepping on the jersey is quite disrespectful and uncalled for.[/quote

The asshole went to far by stepping on the jersey...

He is such a p***y nigga
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by hotseat: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ajayi and family welcome onboard!

To be an Arsenal fan you need to adjust your self for heartbreaks!

The fall of Arsenal has been on for years.
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by olisaEze(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
This wan na fan? Abeg shift let those that are more experienced in disappointment continue their journey joor. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Notatribalist(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
paulolee:

people supporting smaller teams are mostly locals of those said smaller clubs n de expects little from them in each match days n nothing can break thier their hearts because u dnt expect stoke to win d epl unlike the gunners fans dt expects to win n endup losing consecutively..
with the way things are going even their normal trophy (the top4) is out of their sight bcoz they must avoid d drop first..
Fixed
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by paulolee(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
Fixed
tanks

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Notatribalist(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
paulolee:

tanks
You welcome
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Ekpekus(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
donogaga:
With tears in my EYES, I QUIT

It is over! Canada based famous Gunner declares!

Dear Arsenal fans Worldwide

With a heavy heart and with eyes soaked in tears, I Adewale Ajayi and my entire family have decided to dissociate ourselves totally from this club called ARSENAL FC, as we move on in search of better passion and pastures.

The last few months have left us with regrets and shame as we have watched this club continue a steady decline with no hope of a better tomorrow.

We are an ambitious group and we can no longer remain in a ship that is obviously sinking due to the ineptitude of a grade D coach and some below average clowns they call players.

We have watched with absolute dismay and disdain the fall of our beloved Arsenal and we do not want to be counted among failures.

For these reasons we have agreed to quit and move on with our hearts and health intact. We cannot afford to hurt our happiness any further. On behalf of all of us, I commit this taboo, I stepped on the Arsenal badge.

WE JOINTLY QUIT!

JOINTLY SIGNED
By the Ajayi Family

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3910966665614473&id=100001035351245
He was never a fan..He had only experienced the good of the club all his fanship. The first time he had a non pleasant experience, he is jumping ship. Not a true fan
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Fantazy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
It's painful though, but I see no reason why you should dump what you said u cherish so much. This is when they need us (fans) most, to cheer them up, to tell them "It's shall be well" soon.
I sometimes think of dumping them also but I also think of the fact that its not as if they are enjoying been defeated. I believe Arsenal will shine again
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Attakwu101: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
You are not a true fan
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by AMvanquish: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zeion422:

We shall rise again. We die here. �

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
THANK GOD A PRETENDER JUST LEFT, MORE SPACE FOR TRUE ARSENAL FANS.

GUNNERS FOR EVER
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Gadaluck(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
He was never a true fan in the first place. Regardless of the weather, a true fan can never unlove his club.

Visca El Barca! cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
rexlims:
this is how u know fair weather fans.
dont forget people still support stoke city, even
forest green.
as for me come rain or sun, win or lose,
i remain a GUNNER till death.
you are just not brave enough to leave
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by ohiku4every1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
I am an Arsenal fan Its the blood that run through my vein I stopped supporting Arsenal the day arsenal stop playing football
Arsenal I loved Arsenal I supported
I am Arsenal by blood
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Zeion422(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Correct bro i dey feel u
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Zeion422(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
True talk bro
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Zeion422(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Make i hear.......we go sha raise soon
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by segun18(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sorry Ajayi
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Zeion422(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Correct bro all the way gunner
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Zeion422(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
One love bro......i relate with u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of John Ogu / Britain's worst Boxer, Robin Deakin Hangs His Gloves After A 12year Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.