Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. (18197 Views)

El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Bkayyy: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think it's time for the federal government to extradite Nnamdi kanu from the UK to face terrorism charges before he successfully cause another civil war in our beloved country. We have no other place to call home than this nation and we shall not fold our hands and watch unscrupulous elements like Kanu destabilize our hard earned democracy. We Christians are peaceful people and people like kanu is spoiling the reputation of the majority of igbos in the east who are Christians. How can kanu set up a security agent when he is not elected by the people? How many security outfits have our Muslim counterparts setup? I hope we Christians won't end up destroying the peace in this country with our intolerance sad
They are many. Hisbah, Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think it's time for the federal government to extradite Nnamdi kanu from the UK to face terrorism charges before he successfully cause another civil war in our beloved country. We have no other place to call home than this nation and we shall not fold our hands and watch unscrupulous elements like Kanu destabilize our hard earned democracy. We Christians are peaceful people and people like kanu is spoiling the reputation of the majority of igbos in the east who are Christians. How can kanu set up a security agent when he is not elected by the people? How many security outfits have our Muslim counterparts setup? I hope we Christians won't end up destroying the peace in this country with our intolerance sad
Says a shariah adhering born again boko haramic terrorist. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by jacoik(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Na their own thing dey different. South west governors all came together irrespective of political party to support amotekun. In as much as I don't like the uncouth approach of these ipob miscreants I support the whole ESN militia looking thing maybe it will force the federal government to consider regional government quickly before trouble hits Nigeria. I also think yoruba land is due for another militia like OPC that won't be hijacked like they did with OPC cos this amotekun is not doing much in my own opinion.
am an Igbo man but na only your comment I have seen with sense on this topic
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by olatuns2017: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:
How is it a yoruba muslim business.

Because after 2023 Nigeria security outfits will leave U to face Ur guns!
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Christistruth00: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Ipob miscreants are looking for trouble...after they'll fill up the social media spaces and be wailing like madt cows.

Within one month' you will hear that IPOB have started using ESN to attack Northerners and Police ( their favourite targets)

SE need a proper regional Security not a fake IPOB one
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by prigoz(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Useless set of Buffon called Ohaneze youth wing, they are irrelevant to Igbo course, have they ever seen other groups openly criticize their people, but just because of pot porridge, they turn to sell out. God forbid

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
KosiGee:
I received the news with mixed feelings. Such security outfit is long overdue. I had expected that South East governors and politicians would come together and establish similar organisation but they seem to lack the willpower to do that.

For Nnamdi Kanu to have achieved this despite being away from Nigeria and also following the Wike/Oyingbo issues is incredible. Just when his rating fell to an all time low and moral lost amongst his followers when Wike, Nigerian Army and Ekeocha were abducting and killing suspected IPOB members, he pulled a rabbit out of the hat.

It’s amazing. Kanu and ESN will get lots of support from lots of Igbos....but ESN will encounter unimaginable problems. Nigeria Army will deal with them.They will be treated as an illegal and terrorist outfit camouflaging as a security organisation. South East politicians will distance themselves. Any public figure who supports them will be blacklisted.

It won’t be easy for ESN....it’s a double edged sword.
Politicians will not recognise them but this is where the millions of Igbo masses will have problems with such individuals. It might either stir up something massive or it’ll end badly.
You tried in your analysis but failed to give justifiable reasons why ESN should be attacked. Have a single terrorist fulani herdsmen who has killed our people been arrested? NO. Why then should they think of arresting young men who have taken it upon themselves to defend the land of their ancestors? Any attempt as such will be interpreted as a declaration of war. The civilian JTF are armed to fight against bandits and boko haram yet some dunces are uncomfortable to see young men of the eastern region plagued with fulani militia attacks bearing arms. How else do you expect them to flush off those terrorists?
The first duty of every leader is security and protection. If any leader fail in this, he loses respect. Governors of the eastern region have failed abysmally in this regard. We have been burying our family members for far too long without any reasonable steps taken by them to STOP the killings. Enough is enough.
We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Christistruth00: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:

They will soon come for you but Christ will defend and Protect you

Hope you know IPOB is an anti- Christian Cult

That is why they have the evil symbol of a Dragon on their flag.

Rev 12 : 9

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent(S) called the devil,(T) or Satan,(U) who leads the whole world astray.(V) He was hurled to the earth,(W) and his angels with him.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Christistruth00:

Within one month' you will hear that IPOB have started using ESN to attack Northerners and Police ( their favourite targets)

SE need a proper regional Security not a fake IPOB one
If you attack any of our people again, you automatically forfeit your right to life.
Meanwhile, hisbah has been destroying the alcoholic business of southerners in the north. Is Nigerian constitution against the production and sales of alcohol? Is your Sharia bigger than the Nigerian constitution? You think you're smart neh... You never see anything.
Equal right and equal treatment is the reigning thing now.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Tranquillity360: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
olatuns2017:

Because after 2023 Nigeria security outfits will leave U to face Ur guns!
How is it your business.

When did you yorubas start caring about Igbos.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Christistruth00: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yujin:

If you attack any of our people again, you automatically forfeit your right to life.
Meanwhile, hisbah has been destroying the alcoholic business of southerners in the north. Is Nigerian constitution against the production and sales of alcohol? Is your Sharia bigger than the Nigerian constitution? You think you're smart neh... You never see anything.
Equal right and equal treatment is the reigning thing now.

You Terrorist try any nonsense Terrorist attack on Lagos or SW again and you will see that all Power belongs to Jesus alone and he has already defeated the evil dragon on your flag.

Rev 12:9

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent(S) called the devil,(T) or Satan,(U) who leads the whole world astray.(V) He was hurled to the earth,(W) and his angels with him.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by God1stson(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:
I am of Christ too but I must confess that u have comprehension issues. The passage is talking about creating regional or state security outfit in the wake of current security challenges and u are diverting attention to Christian causing problems. Stick to the subject matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Christistruth00:

You Terrorist try any nonsense Terrorist attack on Lagos or SW again and you will see that all Power belongs to Jesus alone
Lol. Your attempt at heaping lies on IPOB during the ENDSARS protest failed woefully because we have sane people here in the south. Cowards who can't fight head on but prefers to cause division among people before attacking them. Your Miyetti Allah leader has started confessing now. More of you will cry and confess. Freedom MUST come to the oppressed tribes of Nigeria.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by FUSS: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
na who be ohaneze youths? Abeg they can go and hug transformer. The motive is as plane as paper, its either they join or go to hell.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Christistruth00:

You Terrorist try any nonsense Terrorist attack on Lagos or SW again and you will see that all Power belongs to Jesus alone and he has already defeated the evil dragon on your flag.

Even Satan quotes the Bible and he usually disguise himself so he can easily blend in. When a sharia adhering terrorist decides to bear the name Christistruth00, the discerning can see him for the devil that he is.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by davidodiba(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fearful Eba Eaters
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by olatuns2017: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:
How is it your business.

When did you yorubas start caring about Igbos.

Yorubas care for Ibo ....your imagination
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by kolas88(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is difference between SOUTH-WEST and SOUTH- EAST. they never agreed for once and they are crying for presidency. I pity them anyway.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by 1TripleC: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nonsense set of people,cowards,belly seeking fools....make I no cause una ooo

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Benmob: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Christistruth00:

leave Jesus out of d this Mr man, becuz I know your types, even d bible also say they shall be false prophet who will also preach d gospel to deceive. I even saw ur comment supporting Gotvee who is Jihadists claiming so call born again

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Dovegrey: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
olatuns2017:

I remembered Massob did same on sit at home orders!

ESN is just another Bokoharam....just watch it on how they will start kidnapping your people and rubbing your region

When your enemy advice you do the opposite.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Tranquillity360: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
olatuns2017:

Yorubas care for Ibo ....your imagination
Then mind your business.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by LZAA: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dovegrey:
igbos are the problem of themselves
Ohanaeze ndi oshi
Ohanaeze ndi asslickers
We young gallant igbos don't need 1% of your support.
Anybody that is against ESN is a terrorist
Cc Afamed helinues greenback metaphysical imhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by GOTVee: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Benmob:
leave Jesus out of d this Mr man, becuz I know your types, even d bible also say they shall be false prophet who will also preach d gospel to deceive. I even saw ur comment supporting Gotvee who is Jihadists claiming so call born again

I'm not a jihadist. I reject it in Jesus name. I'm a born again Christian
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by nku5: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ohanaeze under Nwodo is just another toothless, useless rent seeking group of jokers. That's why Igbo people don't take them serious compared to the way Afenifere is revered in the South West.

IPOB was proactive and formed a security network on a regional scale while Ohanaeze was waiting for Christmas money from Aso Rock and South East governors. IPOB is doing what they should have done. Whose fault tongue
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Sampozy: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Onepeople:
Is their something I am missing here ,I thought they said emma powerful has resigned from ipob?and he is still dishing out statements here and there. Ohaneze wether youths or elder are useless to the course of igboman. They should go and rest ,this is about security of life and properties, which ohaneze has shown over time that they are not interested in what happened to igboman wherever they are.they should wait when is time to discuss politics we will invite them.
uche mefor, not Emma powerful
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Sampozy: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Omoslim26:

Ofcus i cant be biafran bcus i dont fit into your ipob narrative

you can never be igbo bcus igbos think
where is it heard dat a sect will just create a sec out fit for a region where ?

no be every igbo man be ipob
Bikonu, what is this one saying?

IPOB and ESN has full support of 90% of ndi Igbo.
The remaining 10% are Efulefus, and not considered as Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by focus7: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
This people always think Yoruba is their problems whereas their home is in confusion by themselves
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Christistruth00: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yujin:

Even Satan quotes the Bible and he usually disguise himself so he can easily blend in. When a sharia adhering terrorist decides to bear the name Christistruth00, the discerning can see him for the devil that he is.

Didn't Kanu's deputy Uche Mefor say one of the reasons he resigned was because of Igbos intolerance of Christianity ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJiWZNfY6tI

IPOB is a Cult and a fraud to lead the Igbo nation away from Christ and back into Idolatry.

IPOB is as bad as Jihadists.

Just say anything about the Glory and Power of Jesus Christ to an IPOB member and watch how they explode in anger.

Imagine they even had the effrontry to be singing holy holy for a fraudster.

When Jesus strikes those who seek to steal his Glory remember you were warned.
Never mess with Jesus the Saviour of all mankind
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Omoslim26: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

See this fulani talking. I am proudly an oguta man from Imo state. The real Igbos know themselves. You can pretend but you can't deceive us.

Look at dis Togo man God forbid that you are igbo talk more of My own Imo state

Imolites are too intelligent to fall for the cheap coy of one man from Afara Umuahia

I am a full blooded Mbaitoli man and i say its a shame for any reasonable thinking Igbo man to endorse this

just imagine Sowore creating a sec outfit for the entire SW or
Aisha Yesuf creating a Sec Outfit for the whole North

is dat not an expensive joke

no be every igbo man be ipob

If Abians like dey should continue following the Scammer
Imo,Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi don comot hand for this cash out package

And you pls This is not a Togolese forum e b like se you miss road
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Onepeople: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sampozy:
uche mefor, not Emma powerful
ok ,thanks man
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Charly68: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
You better support the initiative to stop the insecurity situation on ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket / Fresh Crisis Hits IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Bars Brother From Issuing Statements / Oyo Government Installs CCTV Cameras, Street Lights At Black Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.