Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

2023: Tinubu Can’t Stop Me, I’m Positioned To Takeover From Buhari – Bamgbose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Can’t Stop Me, I’m Positioned To Takeover From Buhari – Bamgbose (305 Views)

Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? / 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / You Are Daydreaming, Can’t Allow Takeover From Buhari – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Can’t Stop Me, I’m Positioned To Takeover From Buhari – Bamgbose by Linx1234: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Chieftain of the New Nigerian Peoples Party, NNPP, Olusegun Bamgbose, said that he has positioned himself to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari come 2023.

Bamgbose declared that 2023 will certainly be a year of surprises, noting that the Nigerian youth were fed up with the old politicians who make promises but end up doing little for the masses who voted them in.

“2023 is a year of changing the status quo. It’s never going to be business as usual,” Bamgbose posited while addressing a crowd of NNPP supporters in Lagos on Wednesday.

Bamgbose, who is also a frontline lawyer, said that political heavyweights such as the National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, will not stop him from taking over the presidency.

“The Nigerian youths will .............. https://janefblog.com/15775-2023-tinubu-cant-stop-me-im-positioned-to-takeover-from-buhari-bamgbose/

Re: 2023: Tinubu Can’t Stop Me, I’m Positioned To Takeover From Buhari – Bamgbose by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2020
who be this one?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Can’t Stop Me, I’m Positioned To Takeover From Buhari – Bamgbose by Designsking: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Me too grin

As long as there's no part of the Constitution that stops us from Dreaming Big.

Only small minds Fear Success grin

(1) (Reply)

Military:How We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys / Obaseki Loses As Court Orders APC To Open Forgery, Perjury Case Against Edo Gov / North Is Ready For Restructuring — Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.