Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,628 members, 7,972,328 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:06 AM

Doctors Counsel Needed Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Counsel Needed Here (222 Views)

Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery / 2 Indian Doctors Arguing During Operation, Video Goes Viral / 9 Craziest Things Doctors Removed From Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Counsel Needed Here by ayomilore: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Please Doctors in the house. I want to know the importance of nose guard that is fixed on patient nose while on oxygen. I lost my mum on Sunday and I was suspecting the guard because I observed it made breathing pretty difficult for her unlike the little pipe she was using before. She was on that guard for almost 14 hours before her breathing was normal while in deep sleep that one could mistaken for uncounsciousness if not for the the fact that she was breathing normally then before she eventually gave up the ghost.
Re: Doctors Counsel Needed Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sorry 4 your loss of its true

(1) (Reply)

Save Olugola Daniel / Read How A Driver Cured Himself Of COVID-19 Without Medical Treatment. / What Immigration Medical Examination(ime)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.