Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,430 members, 7,932,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

Great Persecution Coming - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Persecution Coming (459 Views)

Diocletian Great Persecution Of The Early Church / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Persecution Coming by petra1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Now that it seem power is swinging to the leftist in U.S. Christians need to be acquainted with what may come and be prepared for it. Its no news that more lockdowns will be planned and forced vaccine in the horizon . But major concerns are that the bible may soon be labeled as a book of hate content and may get banned from circulation

1 Like

Re: Great Persecution Coming by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Satan is not as stupid as your Churchgoer pastors thought, so he will not persecute his own worshipers alongside true Christians!

So try to IDENTIFY Jesus' true followers first then you'll understand what's been happening to them due to being no part of Satan's world! {John 15:19} Satan recognizes Jesus' true group so don't be deceived that your churches will be affected in the ongoing tribulations. The only sign you can notice is that there will be trouble in places where Jehovah's Witnesses are not allowed to preach and teach, misinformed religionists may misconstrue all Bible carriers as their target but Satan knows exactly the group he is trying to stop from practicing their faith! undecided

petra1:
Now that it seem power is swinging to the leftist in U.S. Christians need to be acquainted with what may come and be prepared for it. Its no news that more lockdowns will be planned and forced vaccine in the horizon . But major concerns are that the bible may soon be labeled as a book of hate content and may get banned from circulation
Re: Great Persecution Coming by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
petra1:
Lol!

Are you tired of waiting and hoping for the will of Christians to be done?

Inauguration never reach na!

No one can stop the scriptures from being fulfilled, not even all the Christians in the world.

Regardless, God has got His Own covered.
Re: Great Persecution Coming by petra1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Are you tired of waiting and hoping for the will of Christians to be done?

Inauguration never reach na!

No one can stop the scriptures from being fulfilled, not even all the Christians in the world.

Regardless, God has got His Own covered.

When house is divided the will of God may not happen. The will of God still requires human agreement. If such happens its not God that fails but man
Re: Great Persecution Coming by petra1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Satan is not as stupid as your Churchgoer pastors thought, so he will not persecute his own worshipers alongside true Christians

And whos talking about Satan persecuting his own people. Try read again and come back
Re: Great Persecution Coming by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
petra1:

When house is divided the will of God may not happen. The will of God still requires human agreement. If such happens its not God that fails but man
Lol! Very funny.

Now it's house divided. Okay oh. I hear thee...
Re: Great Persecution Coming by petra1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! Very funny.

Now it's house divided. Okay oh. I hear thee...

Let's revisit the thread in two years time. If we are still here .Let's see who will have change of opinion
Re: Great Persecution Coming by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
And who will mastermind the labelling of God's word as a book of hate if not Satan?
Do you think Nebuchadnezzar just wake up to set an image and commanded everyone including God's people who should not bow to images?
Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy

petra1:

And whos talking about Satan persecuting his own people. Try read again and come back
Re: Great Persecution Coming by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
petra1:

Let's revisit the thread in two years time. If we are still here .Let's see who will have change of opinion
Abeg leave that matter. You guys have shown how far you are from the direction God is heading.

If you don't align yourselves to His plans and ways, expect even more surprises when Jesus returns.

2 years KO, New year Ni!
Re: Great Persecution Coming by reubenobi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Satan is not as stupid as your Churchgoer pastors thought, so he will not persecute his own worshipers alongside true Christians!

So try to IDENTIFY Jesus' true followers first then you'll understand what's been happening to them due to being no part of Satan's world! {John 15:19} Satan recognizes Jesus' true group so don't be deceived that your churches will be affected in the ongoing tribulations. The only sign you can notice is that there will be trouble in places where Jehovah's Witnesses are not allowed to preach and teach, misinformed religionists may misconstrue all Bible carriers as their target but Satan knows exactly the group he is trying to stop from practicing their faith! undecided

Do you mean the group that base their faith on scientific method? Keep on deceiving yourself there.
Re: Great Persecution Coming by DappaD: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
reubenobi:
Do you mean the group that base their faith on scientific method ? Keep on deceiving yourself there.

Expatiate on what you mean by the bolded?
Re: Great Persecution Coming by petra1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Abeg leave that matter. You guys have shown how far you are from the direction God is heading.

If you don't align yourselves to His plans and ways, expect even more surprises when Jesus returns.

2 years KO, New year Ni!

1 year time then.
Re: Great Persecution Coming by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
They came to my own house with their copy of the Bible and i crosschecked whatever they tell me if it correspond with what's in my own copy. Hence they came to preach and teach me just as Jesus sent his disciples to go and meet people in their homes {Matthew 10:11-13} they succeeded in removing the hatred caused by racism and politics from the minds of those who listens to them {Micah 4:1-3} they formed a global family of peace loving worshipers zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all our neighborhood! Act 1:8

So all you could say about all these achievement is they based their faith on scientific method you should be ashamed of yourself because Jesus said by their fruit you will know the difference between my disciples and Satan's agents! Matthew 7:15-20

Please present a better performing group than JWs after all you should know the group that based their faith on what you expected! cheesy

reubenobi:
Do you mean the group that base their faith on scientific method? Keep on deceiving yourself there.
Re: Great Persecution Coming by reubenobi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
They came to my own house with their copy of the Bible and i crosschecked whatever they tell me if it correspond with what's in my own copy. Hence they came to preach and teach me just as Jesus sent his disciples to go and meet people in their homes {Matthew 10:11-13} they succeeded in removing the hatred caused by racism and politics from the minds of those who listens to them {Micah 4:1-3} they formed a global family of peace loving worshipers zealously preaching and industriously teaching in all our neighborhood! Act 1:8

So all you could say about all these achievement is they based their faith on scientific method you should be ashamed of yourself because Jesus said by their fruit you will know the difference between my disciples and Satan's agents! Matthew 7:15-20

Please present a better performing group than JWs after all you should know the group that based their faith on what you expected! cheesy

Lol.. so you already knew I was referring to your cult group. Like another of your member said, you people write exam in electing of govering body's. I so laugh.
Re: Great Persecution Coming by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2020
See confusion! cheesy

You said a group based their faith science, meaning you know a better performing group whose faith is based on something of higher value right? So present the name of such a group or better still the achievement of such a group nah! cheesy

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, we speak out in fearlessness! Isaiah 54:17

If you're proud of your dead gods come out from hiding and tell the world the name of your own Church you pagans hiding {Luke 23:30; Revelations 6:16} we know that your gods have no mouth they can't speak {Psalms 115:4-8} you will remain silent forever because spiritually speaking your gods are dead! grin

reubenobi:
Lol.. so you already knew I was referring to your cult group. Like another of your member said, you people write exam in electing of govering body's. I so laugh.
Re: Great Persecution Coming by reubenobi(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
See confusion! cheesy

You said a group based their faith science, meaning you know a better performing group whose faith is based on something of higher value right? So present the name of such a group or better still the achievement of such a group nah! cheesy

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, we speak out in fearlessness! Isaiah 54:17

If you're proud of your dead gods come out from hiding and tell the world the name of your own Church you pagans hiding {Luke 23:30; Revelations 6:16} we know that your gods have no mouth they can't speak {Psalms 115:4-8} you will remain silent forever because spiritually speaking your gods are dead! grin

Keep on deceiving yourself. I serve the only true GOD whose name is YAHWEH, JEHOVAH. I'm not like you that base your trust in your govering body. They are mere men like you. Like I said before, keep on deceiving yourself!!
Re: Great Persecution Coming by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2020
The true God have a people that's known globally for his name {Act 15:14} he calls them (as a group) by another name {Isaiah 65:15} they will beat their swords into farming tools! Isaiah 2:2-4

So they are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12 compared to Hebrew 12:1

Jesus said those who failed to join those working together as one group behind him will be scattered {Luke 11:23} of course such scattered goats will continue to claim they belong to the same master but since they are not organized in an orderly manner there is nothing like laws binding them together as one {John 17:20-23} so Jesus said he will disown them as workers of iniquity (lawlessness) Matthew 7:21-23

Just think over this because if you can't point to any organized group under which umbrella you're worshiping God, it simply means you're living a lawless lifestyle so that nobody watches your back as a brother {Genesis 4:9} I know you just jump into the discussion to expose yourself as a misinformed Churchgoer so i'll use the scriptures to torment that demon inside you.
If you're truly for God speak along and use God's word with efficacy {2Timothy 2:15 compared to Isaiah 54:17} you empty headed pagan! cheesy

reubenobi:
Keep on deceiving yourself. I serve the only true GOD whose name is YAHWEH, JEHOVAH. I'm not like you that base your trust in your govering body. They are mere men like you. Like I said before, keep on deceiving yourself!!
Re: Great Persecution Coming by reubenobi(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The true God have a people that's known globally for his name {Act 15:14} he calls them (as a group) by another name {Isaiah 65:15} they will beat their swords into farming tools! Isaiah 2:2-4

So they are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 43:10-12 compared to Hebrew 12:1

Jesus said those who failed to join those working together as one group behind him will be scattered {Luke 11:23} of course such scattered goats will continue to claim they belong to the same master but since they are not organized in an orderly manner there is nothing like laws binding them together as one {John 17:20-23} so Jesus said he will disown them as workers of iniquity (lawlessness) Matthew 7:21-23

Just think over this because if you can't point to any organized group under which umbrella you're worshiping God, it simply means you're living a lawless lifestyle so that nobody watches your back as a brother {Genesis 4:9} I know you just jump into the discussion to expose yourself as a misinformed Churchgoer so i'll use the scriptures to torment that demon inside you.
If you're truly for God speak along and use God's word with efficacy {2Timothy 2:15 compared to Isaiah 54:17} you empty headed pagan! cheesy

like I said before and will always say, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Great Persecution Coming by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
See your life! cheesy

Worshiper of God that can't quote God's word to prove his point. Just a single quotation from the words of God you can't! Matthew 4:4

Shame on Satan! Luke 4:13 embarassed

It's just a pity that you guys don't know the real meaning of the word "WORSHIP" but i'll teach you for the sake of other followers of this thread.

Whenever you here anyone quoting the words of another person as the bases for what should be done, that person has turned the one he/she often quotes to his/her god!
Here you are claiming worshiper of a God but just blabbing you can't even quote what your God says yet you're accusing a whole Organization that has taught me (a former Muslim) how to quote with efficacy saying "they based their faith on science" your case is so pathetic! embarassed
So who truly based their teachings on God's word now? You that can't quote your God or JW who quotes God's word often to back their faith? smiley

reubenobi:
like I said before and will always say, keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (Reply)

My Lack Of Dreams / Prophet Jeremiah In Tears After Revealing How TB JOSHUA Died To His Members / ,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.