Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari (23942 Views)

Atiku, Tambuwal, Others Visits Buhari At Daura Residence / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by etokhana: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nigerians can't stand with Buhari anymore.

While I am are not against congratulating President Buhari on his disputable 78 years, I reject such call from the Senate President that Nigerians should stand with the President. 
It is such an unfair call.
https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1339511771040722944?s=19

Funny that the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, is asking Nigerians to keep standing with President Buhari.

How can Nigerians stand with a man who is inflicting pains on them? A man under whose leadership Nigerians are being killed and kidnapped daily and has not raised a finger?
https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1339511633148866560?s=19

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by yungpowers(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by ojun50(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Stand with who? Death person or some one alive

Because am not even convince that he his alive

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Naijasageblog: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
I'll rather sit my arss down

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
president that cannot stand on his own
that old man should step down cus the way he's driving this country, I pray make we no enter bush

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by kingemaker(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Stand with someone that his wife isn't standing with?

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by 4tomandchi: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
If it were possible even the vice president will be from the North.

For Buhari holds loyalty above everything else and that's the sentiment Lawan is echoing. The GHOST of Buhari's military leadership still lives with that he's so scared of failing to complete his term as a civilian president.

The North is also hell bent on not allowing the Yardua incident to repeat itself the Buhari had to resurrected after 100 days to complete his tenure.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Mayng01(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Standing with Buhari isn’t that bad, but standing with aljibrin of al sudani is a no! no!! no!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by RealLordZeus(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Let him stand for himself first.

A leader leads from the front not hiding behind Garba and co...

I would like to believe in PMB but he has lost confidence in himself gan.. Someone that can't address his ppl...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by YorubaKinging: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
The end is near

If you must stand with buhari that means you've to die too

The buhari you voted for is dead

The one is aso rock is an actor and not very good one lol

13 Likes

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
I never stood with that vegetable for a day...
I know say one day, breeze go blow and fowl yansh go open...

I wonder how tinubu intend to contest under this party... The fact that he helped imposed this magician on us is wow...
We dey wait, we dey wait....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Johnbosco77(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
78 yrs of ineptitude!!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Racoon(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
This Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari is by every definition an error of choice, which happened on the country through intentional & collective stupidity...

At least, many are now convinced his lack of capacity for everything and anything is innate and of course, irredeemable”.
Except one wants to become lifeless like Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Randy100: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who stands with failure.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Fheelzz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na true We don't stand with him anymore sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by LZAA: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Even his zombies are not standing with himgrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 helinues Afonjaconehead

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by israelmao(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
So unfair to stand with Mr. Lifeless and Disaster.
Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Centcanada: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Time will come soon. Very soon that rubber stamp lawal, the youth will come after him. Even if he ran out of the country, he will show us how to stand with this bad man called mask Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Centcanada: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Time will come soon. Very soon that rubber stamp lawal, the youth will come after him. Even if he ran out of the country, he will show us how to stand with this bad man called mask Buhari. Goat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Naturalle(f): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
No fan of Fayose, but I really can't stand with Mr. President right now.

Check my signature if you're an autistic parent in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by bishopkay: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ogun kee Oga rubber stamp! Very foolish oloriburuku somebody
Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by MrBONE2(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
I stand with BaBu grin

BaBu till 3078 grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by optimusprime2(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
If Buhari resigns now, will the world end?
Why can't that Pa just resign and peacefully tend to his cows? He can chew his goro and read papers as long as he likes and nobody will bother him, even if he farts in public but for goodness sakes he should resign...

He will be forever respected just like Goodluck Jonathan if he resigns...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by bigdammyj: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Noted
Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by EyezofGod120: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Damn niggaarr!! We don see bring back our girls,,
We don see bring back our boys
Next now we go see bring. Back our parent
Failure at 78
Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Ricky97(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
78 years of incompetence
Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Centcanada: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Time will come soon. Very soon that rubber stamp lawal, the youth will come after him. Even if he ran out of the country, he will show us how to stand with this bad man called mask Buhari. Goat! I no blame una, I blame those that do shout say baba. Shey the baba is dealing with them now? Una never see anything yet!

1 Like

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by AfonjaConehead: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
LZAA:
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 helinues Afonjaconehead

Hunger don finish those ones grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by alawiiyeyoruba: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
God won't let us see the likes of Buhari again, Amen.

Do you wonder what Agbo Jedi is? Agbo Jedi comes in different names for people especially in the southwestern part of Nigeria, some persons call it ále’, áwopa’or áfato, to learn more about jedi click https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/agbo-jedi/
Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
LZAA:
Cc imh.otep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 helinues Afonjaconehead
APC zombies need plenty refugee camp Akamu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari At 78: Fayose Faults Lawan's Call For Nigerians To Stand With Buhari by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thunder strike Tinubu's big cone head!!!
IDIOT!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket / Lateef Jakande: His 7 Notable Achievements In The Transport Sector In Lagos(pix) / BREAKING: IGP Deploys Four Commissioners Of Police To Ogun For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.