Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Birthday Speech For Buhari At 78: A Satire With Reading - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Birthday Speech For Buhari At 78: A Satire With Reading (132 Views)

APC Governors Celebrate Buhari At 79, Express Hope For Nigeria / Linguoapp : Providing Text To Speech For Igbo, Yoruba And 15+ Nigerian Languages / The Adventure Of Yuletide Holiday (a Satire And Exaggerated Non Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Speech For Buhari At 78: A Satire With Reading by Olafran6(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why the many thanks that I wished our GCFR a happy birthday? Don't thank me. It's the least I could do jare.

See excerpts...

Baa Yusuf, you’re a record-breaker. From the outset, your love for Nigeria was unrivaled. It’s why you contested four times for the highest office in the land. And you’ve been doing excellently on the job. Ever since your angelic visitation cum intervention to Nigeria’s political scene, it has been heaven on earth. Integrity, character, and honor mean the same thing all over the world except in Nigeria because you redefined it, in words and action. Not a single guile has been found in you because you’ve over-delivered on all your campaign promises.

Read the full happy birthday message here�: https://punocracy.com/angel-buhari-at-78/

It's a 2mins read. We must give honour to whom honour is due.

(1) (Reply)

Republicans Seek To End Virus Lending In Threat To Relief Deal / Security Network’ll Operate Without You – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Southeast Go / How Is Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection Essential For Second Hand Car Buyers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.