Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. (4340 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by solonubinho(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Akunatakasi:

she kept it as a secret ..

Oh wow. So that means your child was probably 3 or 4 years old when your parents found out.

Just curious, how did they take it?
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Telegram234(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:
Com.ng undecided
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by tunize(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2020
anochuko01:
all i knew at 20 was to play football and go to church shocked shocked shocked
And to smash too bad guy u nor all those ones.anyways, happy birthday to your daughter that babe gat mad love for you bro what a sacrifice shuuuu u for wife her now.
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by Akunatakasi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
tunize:

And to smash too bad guy u nor all those ones.anyways, happy birthday to your daughter that babe gat mad love for you bro what a sacrifice shuuuu u for wife her now.

teenage love .. she done marry ... we just friends.
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by emperorAY(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2020
DukeJoe17:

How people get mind and bleep a general pussy unprotected usually gave me goosebumps.
Nna so one new catch come visiting, when it was time to smash the hell out of her, she told me about not been free, for my mind I smile like who go bleep her raw, Never.
no be small mind
Re: My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. by BadBitch(f): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2020
Akunatakasi:

no longer a secret ... her mom stays with my kid ...

So when would one of you actually bring her to live with parents? It's been ten years, she don try. She should be with her mum or dad not grandma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Trying To Quit Masturbation Please Don't Watch This(pics+video). / My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her / How True Is These About Igbo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.